Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post
    Read it again moron and you'll understand.. you clearly are out on deep water here! /ignored as well, had enough with internet warriors that just bitch for the sake of nothing better to do with their miserable lives!
    I'd just stop responding... Your first post made you look like a dick, and now all your posts after are just making you look like an idiot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    "This raid won't release with the launch of 7.3.2, but will be opened in a later date"

So....the week after 7.3.2 then...

Got it.
    As many have already said, NO, next week is Blizzcon (3 and 4 November) they won't bother with a patch next week, most of the Blizzard staff will be preparing for Blizzcon all next week, and they want all the player's eyes on Blizzcon, not on a new raid, they could do it the week after but...it's pretty short after Blizzcon I'd sooner expect like November 14th or 21st

They said clearly new raid will come when max ak will be available, so ppl can catch up any newly toons or alts. Dont expect antorus before very end of november or start of december at least.

Also there is no way in hell open new raid with 300 kills in tomb so far. They want way more so they will give more time, or nerf even further.

Quote Originally Posted by precious View Post
    They said clearly new raid will come when max ak will be available, so ppl can catch up any newly toons or alts. Dont expect antorus before very end of november or start of december at least.
    No, they said that Antorus will come out when enough people have completed Mythic ToS (Similar to how ToS was, with Nighthold).

Antorus will come out either next Week (Though, highly unlikely), or on November 14th (AKA, 77 days. Which is most likely to occur).

So, i'd say it comes out at AROUND AK 51.

No, they said that Antorus will come out when enough people have completed Mythic ToS (Similar to how ToS was, with Nighthold).

Antorus will come out either next Week (Though, highly unlikely), or on November 14th (AKA, 77 days. Which is most likely to occur).

When did they say this? I agree with you it will probably be nov 14th, aka 77 days, but I have never seen a blue post saying anything about the release date being relative to how many people have completed ToS. Source please?

With 300 guilds with kills, 550 on trying to kill and 1200 guilds on avatar and close to start on kj aka close to 1800 guilds on track in the next 3-4 weeks, no not even close enough guilds cleared tomb. At this point i dont even think november will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Smellyflute View Post
    When did they say this? I agree with you it will probably be nov 14th, aka 77 days, but I have never seen a blue post saying anything about the release date being relative to how many people have completed ToS. Source please?
    There are no Blueposts, but there are millions of Q@A's discussing it.

Look them up. They're saying that they want a good enough time span between Raids, so that people could complete current content in a matter of time.

with 300 guilds with kills, 550 on trying to kill and 1200 guilds on avatar and close to start on kj aka close to 1800 guilds on track in the next 3-4 weeks, no not even close enough guilds cleared tomb. At this point i dont even think november will happen.
    q&a 10/char

With 300 guilds with kills, 550 on trying to kill and 1200 guilds on avatar and close to start on kj aka close to 1800 guilds on track in the next 3-4 weeks, no not even close enough guilds cleared tomb. At this point i dont even think november will happen.
    If you don't think Antorus is going to happen in the next 2-3 weeks, then you don't know how Blizzard is doing Legion, my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Rootkitt View Post
    I'd just stop responding... Your first post made you look like a dick, and now all your posts after are just making you look like an idiot.
    Yeah I didnt expect anything else than that from you... no idea what you are talking about so just pull the "omg u are stupid"-card... byebye, wont miss u!

If you don't think Antorus is going to happen in the next 2-3 weeks, then you don't know how Blizzard is doing Legion, my friend.
    They want ppl to buzz with the new exp info. Not dealing with new raids and world first races.

And if antorus comes out in 2-3 weeks then what? Is it the last raid of the exp right? So we gonna have 13-15 months raid since they said clearly that legion gonna last more than wod?

I doubt they will delay the raid's release for the sake of those guilds who will still be progressing on Avatar/KJ in a few weeks, if Antorus is indeed scheduled for release in November already.

They want ppl to buzz with the new exp info. Not dealing with new raids and world first races.

And if antorus comes out in 2-3 weeks then what? Is it the last raid of the exp right? So we gonna have 13-15 months raid since they said clearly that legion gonna last more than wod?
    Yes, that's exactly what they're going to do. Antorus will release in November, and that'll be the only thing to raid for the next 12 months

Quote Originally Posted by Neverlife View Post
    Yes, that's exactly what they're going to do. Antorus will release in November, and that'll be the only thing to raid for the next 12 months
    Well then we will have to w8 an see.

The Khazgoroth model in the raid journal is still wrong. There will likely be a small patch just as the raid opens.

They've had a mostly set in stone release schedule for Legion, haven't seen anything in the Q&As about it being tied to mythic kill counts. I do know they sometimes allude to overall progress though, but in my eyes that's more of a PR thing, as they were saying that back in previous xpacs when the tiers weren't properly spaced either

Will the pvp season 6 start tomorrow? I saw these achievements changes and im confused:

Player vs. Player

Catching Twenty-Two (New) Reach Prestige Level 22. 10 points.
    Demonic Double Dozen (New) Reach Prestige Level 24. 10 points.
    Prestige Quartermaster (New) Reach Prestige Level 25. 10 points.
    Protocol 2.3 (New) Reach Prestige Level 23. 10 points.

Quote Originally Posted by Titojezz View Post
    Will the pvp season 6 start tomorrow? I saw these achievements changes and im confused:

Player vs. Player

Catching Twenty-Two (New) Reach Prestige Level 22. 10 points.
    Demonic Double Dozen (New) Reach Prestige Level 24. 10 points.
    Prestige Quartermaster (New) Reach Prestige Level 25. 10 points.
    Protocol 2.3 (New) Reach Prestige Level 23. 10 points.

No pre-warning has been given. New season + higher ilvl will coincide with the opening of Antorus most likely

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys every time a patch comes out it takes 11 weeks before the next raid comes out. That means Antorus comes out the 14th

Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post
    Yeah I didnt expect anything else than that from you... no idea what you are talking about so just pull the "omg u are stupid"-card... byebye, wont miss u!
    Intelligence doesn't make being an asshole acceptable. You haven't shared any significant information or insight that warrants your toxicity. Simulations and valuing trinkets isn't rocket science. Those who can't be bothered to do it themselves, or who don't have the time, are not idiots for asking those who do take the time to sim, to perhaps share their knowledge so that they can learn whats better too, and have improved results in game as well.

Since when is someone actively asking questions in order to improve their game viewed as anything but a good thing? I think anyone asking questions, even stupid ones, are both a great sign of someone who desires to be better. The way you are carrying on in this thread is infantile, and as such you are not by any means making anyone feel inferior to you. You can suggest that you are immune to criticism, and that you don't care what anyone else thinks, but your continued actions say something entirely different.

If anyone ever feels discouraged from asking questions because of these kinds of douche bags, just try and remember that they aren't fooling anyone with the diarrhea that comes out of their mouths. You should never feel too old, too much, or not enough of anything to stop learning. Any efforts of improvement are worthy endeavors!