Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Level 150? Weeeeaaaak, I want to merge my characters and be level 220.

Just lol

This is true eloquence. My heart faltered.

5+ Year Old Account
    "Pvp removed" what?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    Ah so Razormane is the playable faction!!

Any news on raids? I'm hoping for a Lich God/ northrend raid where the entire instance is moving with scenery whipping past lke the grimrail depot but like an entire content?
    3 Raids at Launch: Defense of Pandaria, Blazing Molten Core, and Onyxia Revamped for level 150.

Defense of Pandaria will features all the new liutenants of the Lich GOd plus the Lich god himself as end boss. We need to stop Northrend from Crashing into Pandaria. But eventually it will, and we will fight the end boss moving from varius pieces of terrain, and moving over all of whats left of pandaria, flying as well. Meanwhile the collision is creating eraquakes and vulcanoes as part of the fight. To bea the Lich God, Uther Lightbringer and Tirion Fordring will Merge, creating the Lightforged Paladin of Light to help us.

Blazing Molten Core is where Deathnaros is. Longest Raids in History with 34 bosses.

Onixya is still the same.

We now have 6 Raid difficulty: Raid Finder, Casual, Normal, Heroic, Mythic, Insane.

I think they are just going to release WoW classic but with a new raid attached to it and troll the internet for 22 years by promising a new expansion every 6 months but never doing it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Level 150? Weeeeaaaak, I want to merge my characters and be level 220.
    YOu can Merge 2 of your characters, but it will be a payed feature. Blizz is greedy.

You had me sold at 300% true cause as we know thats 3 times the trueness!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Macilento View Post
    3 Raids at Launch: Defense of Pandaria, Blazing Molten Core, and Onyxia Revamped for level 150.

Defense of Pandaria will features all the new liutenants of the Lich GOd plus the Lich god himself as end boss. We need to stop Northrend from Crashing into Pandaria. But eventually it will, and we will fight the end boss moving from varius pieces of terrain, and moving over all of whats left of pandaria, flying as well. Meanwhile the collision is creating eraquakes and vulcanoes as part of the fight. To bea the Lich God, Uther Lightbringer and Tirion Fordring will Merge, creating the Lightforged Paladin of Light to help us.

Blazing Molten Core is where Deathnaros is. Longest Raids in History with 34 bosses.

Onixya is still the same.

We now have 6 Raid difficulty: Raid Finder, Casual, Normal, Heroic, Mythic, Insane.
    Thanks god Onixya is left untouched that fight always feels new and there is no reason to ever stop updating it.

Also Blazing Molten Core will keep to the heart of the original with using the OLD flamewalker model for like 25% of the bosses?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    Thanks god Onixya is left untouched that fight always feels new and there is no reason to ever stop updating it.

Also Blazing Molten Core will keep to the heart of the original with using the OLD flamewalker model for like 25% of the bosses?
    i don't know the specifics sorry. There's a good chance i guess

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by madeupname666 View Post
    You had me sold at 300% true cause as we know thats 3 times the trueness!!
    That's a new level of truth

Deleted
    Naaah, how about in the next expansion we mainly use the Sargerite Keystone to enter Legion's portals as teams of four players, from a "Wargate Command" under Blackrock Mountain?
    Fight Goa'Loa "Parasite Gods", "Multiplicators" that escaped from Mimiron and maybe some fire things too.

Man, I can't imagine spending that much time/effort on a troll post.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    this is the tentative logo

this is exactly what i thought before clicking into this thread, well done

Volzul'jin: Zul'Jin and Vol'Jin will merge creating the super troll Jaylock. Jaylock is trying to exit the Megaforce and becoming Warchief once more since SYlvanas is missing
    Fixed it for you

Best leak ever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Steth View Post
    Best leak ever.
    Thanks i appreciate your appreciation

Can't wait to play WoW Megan Fox

Arthas, Deathwing, Vol'Jin, Varian, Ragnaros, Zul'Jin, Lei Shen, Cho'Gall, Gul'Dan: These are some of the people that N'zoth will bring back to join the Megaforce.
    no Garrosh?? FAKE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    no Garrosh?? FAKE
    Read more, There is Garrosh too

Quote Originally Posted by Macilento View Post
    Read more, There is Garrosh too
    Oh, okay. Leak saved. I hope he and Anduin kiss