Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    Bannable =/= a must ban.

Also what is the real difference between unsub(for no old models) and get banned for using them?

- - - Updated - - -

I have no idea about model changes technic at all before blizzard removes old models. Blizzard removing old contents is just to encourage people to learn how to revert them back. Just like legacy servers.
    Banned means you won't/can't come back.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulForge View Post
    Banned means you won't/can't come back.
    Unsub for old models = I wont/cant come back either.

That is what we want. The action for our old model fans to boycott Blizzard and new models.

- - - Updated - - -

Ha. Those people who use this are willing to take that risk or they wont even try to use this.
    You are so arrogant you know that?

Unsub for old models = I wont/cant come back either.
    Not even remotely the same.

You can get over the old model garbage and come back and play. Banned = IT AIN'T HAPPENING.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ha. Those people who use this are willing to take that risk or they wont even try to use this.
    There are people who listen to this kind of posts and get banned, then run to official forums and cry "i didn't do anything i just install bunch of addons". There are places for modders, but this isn't one of them afaik
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Ha. I'm not you a QQ baby.

- - - Updated - - -

Not even remotely the same.

You can get over the old model garbage and come back and play. Banned = IT AIN'T HAPPENING.
    Get banned and I can still register a new account for coming back. Am I right?

- - - Updated - - -

This isn't an FPS where you just jump into another game and play. People could lose everything they worked on in this game. Don't advocate this garbage as if its OK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Or just stupid. Or deliberately trying to get people banned. It's akin to posting a gliderbot here or "how to make acorns sell for 10000k gold to vendor in one easy trick using wpepro!" guide.
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Except recently versions of tmorph resulted in bans. If you want to use it then go ahead, but at the same time understand you can be banned at any given point for it. With that said, since it is a bannable offense you shouldn't encourage it's use on the forums.
    there wasnt a single Ban for use of Tmorph or any older simple Modelchanges. Stop spreading Myths please ok ?

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

So your idea to protest old models being gone is geting banned and then giving them more money for new accounts? Your a genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Except recently versions of tmorph resulted in bans. If you want to use it then go ahead, but at the same time understand you can be banned at any given point for it. With that said, since it is a bannable offense you shouldn't encourage it's use on the forums.
    Shouldnt the fact the OP is encouraging breaking the TOS and risking peoples accounts (on top of baiting), result in the thread being shut down or OP infracted.
    Surely its not acceptable...

7+ Year Old Account
    This isn't an FPS where you just jump into another game and play. People could lose everything they worked on in this game. Don't advocate this garbage as if its OK.
    I never encourage anyone to use them. It is their choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xqt View Post
    there wasnt a single Ban for use of Tmorph or any older simple Modelchanges. Stop spreading Myths please ok ?
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...d-a-community/
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...aracter-skins/
    Are you from the past?

What started as a "look at me, I did something" quickly became "boycott blizzard because autism" and "I'm willing to get banned for using an older model (note: not animations) and therefore others are too". Good stuff.

There are many wow model editing forums on the Internet. Mmo-champion is not the appropiate place to post this, trust me.
    ~Metzen whispered in my ear "it's all ogar now"...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MarilynMaelstrom View Post
    There are many wow model editing forums on the Internet. Mmo-champion is not the appropiate place to post this, trust me.
    Hey but MMOC are data mining lots of ingame files from the clients. This forum should get banned first.

Deleted
    fucking ... AGAIN .... not a single Ban for simple Modelchanges since 2004

Thanks bye

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xqt View Post
    fucking ... AGAIN .... not a single Ban for simple Modelchanges since 2004

Thanks bye
    Hey, But they don't get banned.

Deleted
    You would unsub since you can't use models that haven't been updated in 13 years over the the new, actually good looking models?I don't get why it's such a big deal anyways, the char is covered in gear and the models don't make that big a of a diffrence.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uthar View Post
    I don't get why it's such a big deal anyways, the char is covered in gear and the models don't make that big a of a diffrence.
    I love bikini slotmog. It makes a huge difference.