Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

MoS +24 2 chest on US today

wowprogress.com/character/us/area-52/Tmaac

77% of the timer MoS +24 with tyrannical wtf:O?
    BUG?

yes there was a bug early this morning that summoned pets got the challengers might buff from the dungeon and did +400% (or w/e level your key was) dmg. its already been hotfixed

for example this:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...417_153255.jpg
    Last edited by gramz; 2017-10-24 at 08:53 PM.

Damn cant belive I missed this, its already fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
    yes was fixed probabaly 2 hours ago now

Ah it was only on US after server went up?

Pft, all that effort -- I'm content with doing +10 for the weekly.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post

Be glad you missed it. More than likely those who did it likely will get hit with a suspension and/or roll back.

What ? he wont get suspended for it if it was Blizz fault. Seems the patch just broke random stuff like in ToS Mistress, half the raid couldnt see the whale

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, doubt there'll be bans or suspensions for this. It lasted short enough that you couldn't really do a lot of things with it, so congratz to the people who got keys done they'd never otherwise be able to.

Quote Originally Posted by xcess View Post
    What ? he wont get suspended for it if it was Blizz fault. Seems the patch just broke random stuff like in ToS Mistress, half the raid couldnt see the whale
    No they wont, they are doing nothing out of the ordinary. Just casually playing the game, and it happens to bug out. Like IDK if troll or stupid. Seeing as many classes can summon pets, thats oart of their rotation.
    These day's Im washed, playing VRchat instead.

Deleted
    No they wont, they are doing nothing out of the ordinary. Just casually playing the game, and it happens to bug out. Like IDK if troll or stupid. Seeing as many classes can summon pets, thats oart of their rotation.
    After 3 chesting a 21 Seat (yes it got nerfed), 17 Minutes faster than every Seat tyrannical before and knowing that pets are bugging you are doing a 24 mos tyrannical, which is 6 Minutes and 2 Mythic plus levels better than the next tyrannical mos key.

And you call that nothing out of the ordinary?

Clearly bug abuse, they knew the pets bugg at this point. Should get banned for a few weeks and the run should be removed from their history (+ rewards). Big slap in the face of real groups who push for high keys if blizz doesnt act.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Clearly bug abuse, they knew the pets bugg at this point. Should get banned for a few weeks and the run should be removed from their history (+ rewards). Big slap in the face of real groups who push for high keys if blizz doesnt act.
    Blizz dosnt do shit unless its a big uproar.

Exploit early and often is the motto, Blizz will most likely not give a fuck unless its an gold exploit.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Really though, your pets bugged in mythic+. Are you just not supposed to run any mythic+ until it gets fixed? It's not like they go out of their way to abuse the bug, it's just part of their class. 100% shouldn't be a punishment for it. They gained extra AP from their weekly chest, big fucking deal.

Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    Really though, your pets bugged in mythic+. Are you just not supposed to run any mythic+ until it gets fixed? It's not like they go out of their way to abuse the bug, it's just part of their class. 100% shouldn't be a punishment for it. They gained extra AP from their weekly chest, big fucking deal.
    And a big d mythic score on top of that. :P
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    You must be new x)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by sarym13 View Post
    Be glad you missed it. More than likely those who did it likely will get hit with a suspension and/or roll back.
    Why? It gives nothing and it's not their fault.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    Which isn't something Blizzard gives a shit about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

lol no way blizz should take action here, pets are part of these specs, sure word got out about it and some people respeced /carried wit pets. but meh no real harm done here.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    I don't know if wowp will do anything, but raider.io removed the 3 runs from their rankings and the score points went with it.

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom