Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    That's such BS and you know it. God created us to rule this planet. We're special.
    Then why did he put us in Eden, and we didn't inherit the planet until he got pissed at us and kicked us out?

Shouldn't we actually rule Eden? And isn't the rest of the planet basically a punishment?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    I know which one I have in my heart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

They were kicked out of the garden of Eden so they couldn't eat of the tree of life.

Well mostly the requisite for high intelligence is the ability to use tools--- as well as the necessity to some point. If you look at primates they have thumbs, but many are very strong relative to their size that they don't really need tools, so without the need to use them you might expect their need to evolve intelligence was less than whatever DID become man. By contrast, bears neither have opposable digits nor an environmental disadvantage that would require them to do so.

A better question might be why didn't raccoons evolve instead of monkeys?

what about dolphins?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    This is the problem with evolution. You have to believe in somthing you cant prove and there are sooo many questions. Why does a species that produces 2-5 offspring per life cycle able to evolve yet a species that produces 50, 100, 1000 offspring per lifecycle not evolving at all? Its much easier to believe that a single creator designed everything to work perfectly than it is to believe a over a quadrillion things having to go right just for a single planet to exist with all the wonders that exist in it. I seriously dont get people and this is coming from a geologist. Some people need to open up their mind to how things work and not jump on theorys that have a 1 in a billion chance of happening after another 1 in a billion chance thing has happened.

Its stupid, but then again so is humanity. So have it it. Not like its gonna get you anywhere in life. I mean people still think aliens exist and even if they did people automatically assume they are more advanced than us. Why? What proof in the known reaches of space do you have to assume alien life if it were to exist is more advanced than us? We still have life on this planet thats millions of years in the making according to you guys and its not more advanced than us. And were what 5000-6000 years old? Yea keep thinking faster than light travel is a thing. Like were going to be able to live on mars. How the fuck are we going to live on mars. And if we somehow could terra form a whole planet then why the fuck wouldnt we just do it to earth to make it livable again? If you seriously believe all the climate change bullshit and you think we can make mars habitable then why not just reverse the climate change with our advanced tech were never going to get. I swear humans want to play God at every chance they get. Its only going to end in misery.
    Religion requires the same mine set and I don't believe like it's an ideology. I just run with it because it the most reasonable theory and if new information surfaces ill adapt accordingly. We have done it with bacteria...

https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0630103140.htm

It's much easier to believe because it's asinine the universe is a cold dark places that doesn't care about shit. Life works the same way, the amount of shit that can potentially kill you is staggering.

We don't want to fuck up the planet earth because we aren't one hundred percent sure terraforming is possible. It's called self control and self reflection something a lot of humans preach about but try their hardest to avoid doing. Why's that... We live longer and this is one of the most peaceful periods in human history...
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2017-10-25 at 05:39 AM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

One of the mysteries of the Universe.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know OP, that is a great question. But why stop at bears? What about penguins? They are not human, yet. Why is this? And what about jellyfish? I suppose we will never know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because if bears evolved, they would have indoor plumbing and the Pope would have to shit in the woods!

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...pe+Catholic%3F
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

10+ Year Old Account
    God is real. Too bad none of you will know because you'll be in Hell.
    That's fine. So many brilliant scientists have died, so there's bound to be air conditioning by now.

Anyone over the age of 10 asking this question should seriously reconsider their life choices.

Genesis 1:27, So God created mankind in his own image

There is your proof that the god they go on about in the bible is not real.

Still don't believe me? Have a look in a mirror.

God is real. Too bad none of you will know because you'll be in Hell.
    Haha, sure.

Simple answer, humans did NOT evolve from anything. Actually, nothing else did either. When it was time for life forms to disappear, they did, and new ones came into being. Bears didn't outlive their usefulness in the grand scheme of things. So, they're still around.
    Last edited by Dch48; 2017-10-25 at 12:24 PM.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    That's fine. So many brilliant scientists have died, so there's bound to be air conditioning by now.
    The thermodynamics of the afterlife have already received attention from the scientific community!

https://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/hell.htm
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

7+ Year Old Account
    Bears evolved to be bears. They’re really good at being bears. Except for pandas...

10+ Year Old Account
    They did. And I'd love to see a naked man take on a grizzly bear.

humans killed all the lesser humans
    hit & run posting lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    I do believe that's exactly what the Grizzly Man did, and it was caught on tape.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I'm not easily fooled nor are other good people that follow God.
    would you prefer the term gullible then?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Putin rides on them.