I just realized that if Saurok are playable, it may be Blizzard's way of giving the people who wanted Naga an alternative "reptilian" race that is easier to animate/fit with models/armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    Also i found some intresting things

"DAY 17
    ON A FREAKING DINOSAUR!
    THE FLOOR IS PURPLE BECAUSE IT'S THE BACK OF A GIANT DINOSAUR! The murlocs built their village ON A DINOSAUR. This is amazing! These murlocs are amazing! This dinosaur is amazing! Also, I finally met a dinosaur! This one seems really gentle—I don't get why Starseeker made such a big deal out of Rule #5? Megafin walks beside the megasaur murloc village and seems to lead it around."

Tortollan live on a big dinosaur

DINOSAUR BATTLE!
    I RODE A DINOSAUR TODAY AND IT WAS AWESOME! We all mounted upon Stegodons that the Paladins had tamed, then we met up with the tortollans and the murlocs to head for the Titan ruins. On the way there we ran into a little trouble.
    Starseeker definitely made Rule #5 for a reason! Those lizard people that ate our food and took my compass were in our way, and they had a terrifying army of dinosaurs and demons with them. Towering devilsaurs, vicious raptors, fel hounds dripping with tar, you name it. I don't remember much of the battle, but big dinosaurs got even bigger, and as they adapted, they'd spew lava, or poison, or generate energy shields. Galvadon was incredible. It charged roaring into the middle of the battle, the crystals on its back started glowing, and it adapted, then adapted, then adapted, then adapted, THEN ADAPTED! He was huge, and shining, and knocked around other dinos like toys! The real hero was Umbra though! She started singing in an eerie voice, then spirits rose out of our allies and went on to fight at our side!
    Just when I thought things were getting crazy, an even crazier thing happened! I saw a flash of gold as one of the lizard guys held up my compass, then he started pointing at me, waving his arms around, and shouting to his allies—he must have been telling his army to surrender, because everyone stopped fighting soon after that! It was lucky that things settled down when they did, because after we worked out some translations, we all decide to head for the Way Gate together!
    I got my compass back! The lizard guy also seemed sorry for tying up the Professor and I back in the marsh. He even replaced the sandwich he ate! I don't think lizard guys quite understand the sandwich concept since it was just a bunch of meat.
    Pretty good sandwich though!

Saurok seem to be nice, they rode stegodons so maybe saurok/tortollan are the new race? Both being reptilian it would make sense with the druid form change.
    Saurok seem to be able to be warlock as they had demons
    So you gonna go post a link?

Quote Originally Posted by Matus View Post
    I was thinking about it, and what if the level "cap" really is 112 because Blizzard is using the scaling technology and faster content patches to completely re-do levelling in 8.0? Instead of having players rush to max level just to start end-game, maybe Blizzard is going to spread the levelling experience across content patches, and each patch will have it's own version of end-game. I obviously don't know how everything would work, but maybe professions actually have a roll in gear again and carrying certain items through, and it would also work for new players picking up the expansion at various points and only needing to get to lvl 112 or 115 or 117 to play the latest content, instead of a "straight to max level" approach.

I think the different phasing/scaling technologies that we have seen incorporated could allow for some more creative solutions to levelling, which has remained largely unchanged since the game came out. Also, if Blizzard really wants people to experience and enjoy the story and feel like there is more to do with each patch, then introducing a few more levels each time would work.

Or, the leak was fake and dumb and none of this matters. But personally, if Blizzard did something like this right I think it could be refreshing and fun.
    i would more than welcome a change like that. That would open a lot of new doors from professions to raiding...

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    https://hearthstone.gamepedia.com/Journey_to_Un%27Goro

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    It may be time for a talent revamp, this also depends what the hell they're doing with features in x7 as well.
    It's definitely time for a talent remake. I still stand by my idea of bringing back old tress in the form of passives and remaking the current talent system into an active ability choice system, similar to what it is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Those lizard people that ate our food and took my compass were in our way, and they had a terrifying army of dinosaurs and demons with them

Could impy they can be locks

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger General Vader View Post
    It's definitely time for a talent remake. I still stand by my idea of bringing back old tress in the form of passives and remaking the current talent system into an active ability choice system, similar to what it is now.
    I wouldn't mind something like this. Since Blizz wants players to have a clear power growth while leveling, keep the current system in place for leveling 1-110, maybe add another tier of talents as well.

Then once you get into the new content have a secondary talent system that's more like the vanilla system mashed up with Artifact Power, that gives more passive benefits.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    Those lizard people that ate our food and took my compass were in our way, and they had a terrifying army of dinosaurs and demons with them

Could impy they can be locks
    There are saurok warlock cards so that makes sense

Thanks birb. I was hella confused,

Deleted
    so guys any updates lately

Edit: Fake
    Last edited by Anufis; 2017-10-25 at 06:46 PM.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saphano View Post
    so guys any updates lately
    Nah. We're just continuing to debunk Tides of Vengeance and discuss race ideas.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Regardless of if there actually would be Tortollans, I do think it’s very likely pre patch takes place in Un’goro. It’s right beside Silithus, it’s a Titan creation area, Il’gynoth was there, and there already was Old God corruption there in the form of Silithid.

10+ Year Old Account
    this thread is moving so fast, It will take me hours to get up to date, im just skipping for now.
    [/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    this thread is moving so fast, It will take me hours to get up to date, im just skipping for now.
    Don't worry Pantu', if anything deserves a spot on the train, I'll tag you!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anufis View Post
    What is the source of this picture? Didn't see any threads on this (or missed them)
    It's hard to tell if trolling or not, but just in case. Old and fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Hey guys i think this is real!!!!!!!!!!

https://i.imgur.com/FDDCiDh.png
    OMFG THAT'S IT GUYS! It finally leaked and it's not even Friday! OMFGGGGG I'M SO EXCITED.

Quote Originally Posted by fahrad wagner View Post
    omfg that's it guys! It finally leaked and it's not even friday! Omfggggg i'm so excited.
    hype!!!!!!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh boy haven't seen that picture before Kappa