Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valnoressa View Post
    1) Account wide gold
    By this I mean I want to be able access my millions of gold on any character on any realm and any faction at any time. I'm sure this is the part where people pop in any say it would ruin economies and servers but at this point I'm willing to risk it for quality of life. I'd like to have the option to go to another realm to find something I want at a cheaper price without having to server change or do shady things in order to get gold on another realm.
    This would be a good thing imo. Gold is so transferable anyway, so i can get on board with this one.

2) Account wide reputation or account wide reputation rewards
    We do rep for the rewards and often those rewards are quality of life improvements in of themselves. I don't know about you guys but if I do a rep on one character I very rarely do it again on alts - especially if it's some grindy one like Argussian Reach. Either make the reputation apply across all characters or make ALL rewards open to alts. I've done the leg work, I shouldn't have to do it four more times unnecessarily.
    This is a big fat HELL NO.

Stop trying to make EVERYTHING so convenient that it takes actually playing and working on your alts out of the picture. If you want to get the reputation on all your 50 alts, you need to grind it on every one that you want them on. Stop lobbying for this one because it will never happen. Also, i'll unsub if it does.

3) More wardrobe/transmog improvements and restrictions lifted
    The wardrobe and sets tab is probably one of the best features added in Legion so anything that improves that core experience and makes me less reliant on third party addons is welcome. I'd also like this "You have to run the old raid on a cloth character to get the cloth item added to the wardrobe." to be banished. - I get the logic but I still hate it.
    Agree that the wardrobe/transmog closet needs improvement, but I strongly disagree that you can get the cloth appearance if you are on a plate character, and vice versa. Again, stop trying to take individual effort out of the game. If you had your way you would have everything in the game just by playing 1 character, and that isnt good for the game in the least bit. Also, i'd definitely unsub if they did what you are proposing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Wouldn't mind the Mists system to come back where at exalted you can buy an item that doubles rep gains for alts.
    This would be a fair compromise instead of making reputation account wide. Hell no on the account wide rep, but benefits to increase rep gains if you have one character already exalted would be fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NuLogic View Post
    Transmog on slots not items.
    What does this even mean?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    New Expansion: Quality of Life Features
    Terrible expansion name.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    yeah um thats not happening, they clearly stated that they like how pathfinder works
    Just like at least 50% of the playerbase has stated clearly that they don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Terrible expansion name.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh there you go with the whole 50% of players agree bullshit again.

I didn't know you work for blizzard and have access to all the statistics on what all players like and don't like! You must be a blizzard insider!

/s

Only things I can immediately think of is to have belts that don't cut off the lower end of tabards and for the Legionbreaker appearance to have its shield and flail match properly.

Could probably think of more stuff if I wanted to but I got places to be atm. :P

Edit: Seems that Wowhead is showing the appearance proper so might've finally gotten fixed. Can't check atm cuz sub ran out and I can't come back till Nov. :P
    Last edited by Wishblade; 2017-10-26 at 05:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    What does this even mean?
    It means you suck at comprehension. It's also the only thing in this thread that makes sense, and the only actual quality of life feature people have mentioned.

Mostly I just wish to be able to send mail cross faction to characters on the same account.

Quote Originally Posted by MyCorpse View Post
    Mostly I just wish to be able to send mail cross faction to characters on the same account.
    this would make it for me

Members of both factions can group/guild together. Double the guild recruitment and PuG pool. Plus seeing all races of Azeroth band together to fight a threat is neat.

-Account wide bank
    -able to mail stuff to your alts of different faction (ah already merged)
    -account wide transmog that need reputation, if you do it with 1 char
    -able to access mail from anywhere

- - - Updated - - -

The thing is how many of those 50% they quit because of that... thats the problem.. blizzard dont care if you dont like something but you suck it... they care for reasons that make you quit, and i doubt pathfinder is one of them
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    I would really like to see gold made faction/server wide.

They've already included the ability to pool gold from multiple characters for one token if you're doing it as a resub so there's no reason to not just implement it into the base game.
    Account wide would be far better like the diablo 3 system.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Account wide gold and rep. Make everything account wide. Most people have many alts and play more than 1 character, and switch main every expansion/patch so it would be a lot nicer.

We have alot of account wide already, so why not go all out?

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    I would really like to see gold made faction/server wide.

They've already included the ability to pool gold from multiple characters for one token if you're doing it as a resub so there's no reason to not just implement it into the base game.
    Hell yes. Guild Wars 2 is doing this (account wide currency). Make all of the currencies in WoW account wide. That would be awesome.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ookami.kun View Post
    OK, if that's the case I think I follow the meaning now. However, wouldn't that kill off a gold sink. I always assumed that the transmog each item for however much gold was used as a gold sink. Changing it from item to slot, thus making you only have to pay once instead of each time would defeat that purpose. Of course, now that I think about it while typing that out, it's not much of a gold sink if you only pay 200G to transmong a whole set. So maybe you are right.
    Only if you only ever use one transmog look, sure

The gold sink still exists for when people decide a new look
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Terrible expansion name.

- - - Updated - - -

Source or go home.

ot: A way to view all tier sets, new and old. The current version is missing a lot of items. A wishlist would be nice too, one that adds a tag next to a boss or location that drops it.

Anything that intervenes with character progression outside of gear needs to be account wide.

Whether its Reputation and some recipe or some rare drop like the artifact skin, whether its new artifact progression in form of AP or whatever it might be.

Gold needs to be account wide, its 2017 damn it.

Flight paths need to fuck off, every other game has teleporters, i dont get how this god damn game still doesnt and i have to fly for 10 mins from one place to another because flying is now re-activated half into the expansion, no problem not flying, but REMOVE GOD DAMN FLIGHT PATHS! Also, i hate the way they fly <3

New extra bag slot(s) that are account wide, same with reagent bag, make them stack to 1000, make it account wide, make everything else stack to 200, this stupid shit of 20 stacks zzzzz.

Gathering professions locking away crafting professions, economy is fucked either way, make the gathering professions without taking up a crafting slot, make them all accessible for everyone, sure, reduce spawn rates a bit to fix the economy.
    Last edited by potis; 2017-10-26 at 07:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Loeve View Post
    Account wide gold and rep. Make everything account wide. Most people have many alts and play more than 1 character, and switch main every expansion/patch so it would be a lot nicer.

We have alot of account wide already, so why not go all out?
    This! We shouldn't have grind rep again for something we already earned. Inb4 "play your main n00b": Legion introduced massive changes to classes, so no.

10+ Year Old Account
    make everythin stack to 1000, i hate having 10 stacks of 20flasks
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NuLogic View Post
    Transmog on slots not items.
    This is a true one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ookami.kun View Post
    However, wouldn't that kill off a gold sink. I always assumed that the transmog each item for however much gold was used as a gold sink.
    Since we get thousands of gold just from the missions (garrison 2.0), I don't think paying a few dozens or even hundred of gold is an effective gold sink.

My ideas:
    - unlock/upgrade the backpack slot
    - customize flying combat text values without addons (show "1M" or "1000k" instead of 1000000, or even show relative percentages as flying combat text, like 34% 6% or even 0.0025% etc. etc.)
    - a long shot: upgrade all flying points across Azeroth to be like the teleport system on Argus (even keeping the flying taxi option for the sake of immersion and sightseeing). There should be distribution points or relays like the Vindicaar to make it work, but why wouldn't they bring this advanced system to the old world?
    - better icon search for macros/item sets
    - and other long shot: a new xp system where you can collect xp tokens for alts on your main character, send it to the alt to level it (basically you keep the playtime, just invest it on a different way). This should require at least 1 max level character on the account. Leveling alts is a pain and you don't really learn the proper class mechanics anyway, even so, your whole rotation and mechanics can change on max level after optimizing talents and legendaries/trinkets, learning boss mechanics. Max level class mechanics has almost nothing to do with leveling mechanics, so there is no point to spend time with leveling if you are not willing to. Of course a silver or even gold proving grounds should be a requirement for any of these alts before able to jump into max level content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TOM_RUS View Post
    Flying available day one or won't buy.
    Got any gold on Sargeras US I can have?
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Bring back the Grand Commendations.

Account-wide reputation is probably never gonna happen, so they might as well make the rep grind easier for alts.