Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnrage View Post
    Fucking L O L.

and jesus people calm down. She's a person with a warped opinion, but that's just it - thoughts in her head. She's not going around doing this. Saying she deserves to be offed or killed instead doesn't exactly make you any better than the shit she's claiming.
    eh, i do want to die. maybe i'll get lucky one day and someone i piss off will be a big enough of a nut to kill me.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoughtcrime View Post
    What if they refuse to be sterilised?
    tranquilizers.

no one would be killed unless they tried to shoot the sterilization squad.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    eh, i do want to die. maybe i'll get lucky one day and someone i piss off will be a big enough of a nut to kill me.
    Well that's a shame you feel that way. Others will just see this as attention whoring but I don't ever like talks of people wanting to die. I hope whatever ails you in life is something you can eventually overcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Is this why you're a terrible person? Your want someone to kill you so you don't have to do it yourself?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah gl tranquilizing the millions of people who wouldn't stand for this
    i genuinely believe some paths are better than others.

if it gets rid of the issues, it's fine. i'm willing to pay the price. if someone gets mad over that, so be it.

the quickest path to the answer is always the better path. some would rather spare their feelings and take the long path, not me.

7+ Year Old Account
    tranquilizers.

no one would be killed unless they tried to shoot the sterilization squad.
    What if you can't tranquillise them? Physical / medical complications etc. Or the parents and or protesters stop the people you've hired from doing so?

What if you can't tranquillise them? Physical / medical complications etc. Or the parents and or protesters stop the people you've hired from doing so?
    The quickest path is usually the least safe one. Besides you seem to have no idea how enraged this would make people. That sort of shit could start a civil war and we'd just end up going backwards instead.

Hell I'd pick up a gun and im not violent person
    in an ideal world, people would think as i do about it.

idk, i'm kinda bored of thinking about it now and we're way off topic.

eh, i'm sorry, but all these types of disabilities just make me uncomfortable. i'll never feel ok around one.

if people find out this is going to be an issue while they're pregnant, i can't understand why they wouldn't get an abortion.
    I'm with you there. If you know your kid is going to come out defective or less than they could / should. Why bring it to term. Why not let that thing go and take another swing.

Biggest fear with having kids is being stuck with one of those kids I'll be stuck babysitting for life. The kind of kid who is literally doomed when I die because they can not survive without constant oversight. There goes my life wasted taking care of somebody who can't realistically appreciate life. Basically the doom of damocles on steroids imo.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    I know the social justards are having a field day pushing their 'diversity' and 'inclusive' shit everywhere and they can fuck off as usual...but nah, I'm happy for this kid. Let him have his fun and I hope he enjoys it.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

7+ Year Old Account
    in an ideal world, people would think as i do about it.

idk, i'm kinda bored of thinking about it now and we're way off topic.
    As I said. Half baked. Try to formulate thoughts before you spread them. You'll get along better in life.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Then you should get an abortion. It's the only morally right thing to do when there are deficits.
    What an absolutely revolting thing to say.

Wow you just told me I should be culled and now youre bored. What a waste of flesh you are.

No wonder you hate your life

The world would be a mess if people thought like you. In fact society probably would have collapsed or never even formed in the first place because it required empathy
    no, i said genetic disorders should be culled from the gene pool, not the people with them. i said you should be sterilized, not killed.

my self-hate is based on something much more important than spitballing ideals of my personal perfect world, i can assure you. it's so much more well deserved.

- - - Updated - - -

As I said. Half baked. Try to formulate thoughts before you spread them. You'll get along better in life.
    yes, half-baked, because it's not a serious idea really. just an intangible ideal of a world i view as perfect.

i wish it were possible. but it's not.

How about you just don't have kids if you aren't prepared to care for them eh
    Is anyone prepared to blow the rest of their life literally babysitting a disabled person?

No but they do it for love. Many disabilities can be mostly self managed too.

I'm guessing you don't have much experience with people with disabilities
    Only familiar with people who were disabled as a result of an accident, not genetic defects. I don't see anything wrong with aborting something you know will have an issue though. It's not alive, it's still an "it" at that stage, and you can take another crack at it.

7+ Year Old Account

yes, half-baked, because it's not a serious idea really.
    Poor choice of words. It is a serious idea, what you mean is that it's not an intelligent idea.

The thing is we can't guarantee the detection of many disabilities. Right so you don't know much about how many parents of kids with disabilities feel about their children
    In the first person, no. However, I have read many accounts from these people and they seem fairly split. There's your obvious we love him regardless crowd, and then there's we're dead inside and have been for a long time crowd. Wouldn't want to risk that, which is why I don't have kids.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    How surprising that this thread became a new breeding ground for absolute shittiest of the shit on MMO-C. You should all be both ashamed and fucking sterilised, you absolute pieces of shit.

And shame on the mods for keeping this shit going.
    Seems like a BIT of an over-reaction.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post

Seems like a BIT of an over-reaction.
    It's an entirely appropriate reaction to some of the views expressed here, your own included. Particularly so when the topic is about a little kid getting a lucky break.

The dead inside people are almost always from the US where there is very little in the way of family support services. It's not the child'support fault. It's greed and a friend profit healthcare system
    Probably, and that's where I'm from and why I can't risk having kids. If something happens my life as I know it is effectivley over with little to no support from anyone. It's not that kids fault and it's not fair but if that happens I will secretly resent that kid. It sounds awful I know, but at least I know this about myself and know I don't want to be put in that situation so I avoid it.

- - - Updated - - -

It's an entirely appropriate reaction to some of the views expressed here, your own included. Particularly so when the topic is about a little kid getting a lucky break.
    I haven't said one word about the kid in the original topic, I think that's awesome. I've been discussing this sub-topic. I'll admit my views are probably less virtuous than some but it's not like i'm the hittler dude in this thread claiming people should be culled. Just that I don't think I could handle having a mentally deficient kid, so I don't / won't have any.

Keep your half baked ideas to yourself next time.

Like you've reminded me of all the people who do want me dead because of how my body is or want to restrict or force me to do things. I really don't need this in thread that's supposed to be a feel good story.

No one with disabilities should have to read that shit
    no thanks, i will continue to do as i please.

but like i said, the thread's way off topic, so it shouldn't be continued here.

- - - Updated - - -

lets be real here, he's not getting a lucky break.

he's getting a pity gesture thrown his way. my realism says it's probably only happening because someone thinks they can get some media goodboy points for it.

i wouldn't want to live a life of getting shit out of pity and never understanding that's the only reason people are doing it.
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2017-10-26 at 12:34 PM.

It's not. you both are teetering on literal nazi territory. Youre getting off too lightly imo
    Honestly, I'm just really not afraid, to be honest about it. I mean you guys are welcome to flame me for it, but it wouldn't really be in any way productive or have any effect. At least here we could have a reasonably adult conversation without resorting to name calling, at least right up until the end.

How many people wouldn't genetically alter their kids if they knew something was going to be wrong with them otherwise. Is essentially what this amounts to. They're legally just a clump of cells until X weeks. Since we know that, there's nothing morally incorrect with solving issues before X weeks.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post

I haven't said one word about the kid in the original topic, I think that's awesome. I've been discussing this sub-topic. I'll admit my views are probably less virtuous than some but it's not like i'm the hittler dude in this thread claiming people should be culled. Just that I don't think I could handle having a mentally deficient kid, so I don't / won't have any.
    I don't want to get into another argument today, you said enough that was repugnant and ill-informed for me to stand by my assessment and i'll leave it at that.