Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TOM_RUS View Post
    Flying available day one or won't buy.
    Have you unsubbed yet? What will you be doing with the time not spent on WoW anymore? Time to pick up a new hobby?

10+ Year Old Account
    Would really like to see a complete overhaul of the guild management interface. It's not fit for purpose as it is, hasn't been changed since vanilla and is currently buggy as hell.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

10+ Year Old Account
    Transmog to be bound to slots, not items, that's pretty much it.

Right now, after every raid wipe, I have to change spec from tank to dps before eating the feast in order to get my preferred stat buff, then remember to change back before the pull. I would love if they somehow let us choose which buff we get, OR make sure the one they assign us is the one that benefits us most.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    Fucking Tabard tab better be in the next expasion or I'll be salty af

This mod should be default behaviour
    https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/26...gon-reputation
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRoads View Post
    We already have transmog that changes with specs

The reagents tab was introduced in WoD, but I agree it could be made bigger and even account/server shared.
    Wait what, we do? Isn't the transmog just stuck to the items though? So if you use the same pieces in all the specs you will look the same?

I might be blind, but I see no option for it online.
    Last edited by Noxina; 2017-10-26 at 02:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    yeah um thats not happening, they clearly stated that they like how pathfinder works
    holy shit if I have to grind another pathfinder I'll go crazy like fuck.
    Cataclysm had the best leveling experience in this game solely because it was made to be leveled with flying from day 1, I can't immagine they could ever do something better without it

Deleted
    Shouldn't Jay already know this kind of stuff because of his source close to Blizzard?

I've said it a few times. Argue introduced teleporters into the game. Lorewise they are in the game. I want to see them replace flight paths.

If there were a lot of people quitting over flying, they would change their minds. They're not going to lose a large percentage of revenue because of it. Face it. What we have is good enough. They want to remove flying all together.

I would like to see rep for alts handled differently, but I'm not sure how. I think rep tokens aren't a bad idea or the doubling of rep gain after you've done it once. They're not going to make rep account wide I don't believe.

WoW has the best & most quality of life features. We're getting kind of greedy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marweinicus View Post
    Shouldn't Jay already know this kind of stuff because of his source close to Blizzard?
    Money.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valnoressa View Post
    1) Account wide gold
    By this I mean I want to be able access my millions of gold on any character on any realm and any faction at any time. I'm sure this is the part where people pop in any say it would ruin economies and servers but at this point I'm willing to risk it for quality of life. I'd like to have the option to go to another realm to find something I want at a cheaper price without having to server change or do shady things in order to get gold on another realm.

2) Account wide reputation or account wide reputation rewards
    We do rep for the rewards and often those rewards are quality of life improvements in of themselves. I don't know about you guys but if I do a rep on one character I very rarely do it again on alts - especially if it's some grindy one like Argussian Reach. Either make the reputation apply across all characters or make ALL rewards open to alts. I've done the leg work, I shouldn't have to do it four more times unnecessarily.

3) More wardrobe/transmog improvements and restrictions lifted
    The wardrobe and sets tab is probably one of the best features added in Legion so anything that improves that core experience and makes me less reliant on third party addons is welcome. I'd also like this "You have to run the old raid on a cloth character to get the cloth item added to the wardrobe." to be banished. - I get the logic but I still hate it.
    This. So much this. Especially the last two.

My Paladin is my main not because of the class fantasy or cool Armor (though the Armor is cool...), but because she has 60+ reps at exalted and all those bind-to-character rewards (plus she can use the toys which demand rep to be used. That’s another thing I want changed, using toys shouldn’t be rep gated.) I feel like I have to build on that rather than invest in say... my demon hunter.

And the transmog/wardrobe restrictions are just obtuse.

Deleted
    1) Achievements suggestion per zone
    There is Overachiever (addon) gor that, but it's not user-friendly at all. Many things are missing.

2) Quests listings per zone
    The Wowhead profiler tool do that, but it would be nice to see that in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Valnoressa View Post

2) Account wide reputation or account wide reputation rewards
    We do rep for the rewards and often those rewards are quality of life improvements in of themselves. I don't know about you guys but if I do a rep on one character I very rarely do it again on alts - especially if it's some grindy one like Argussian Reach. Either make the reputation apply across all characters or make ALL rewards open to alts. I've done the leg work, I shouldn't have to do it four more times unnecessarily./
    They already started to do this with toys that required rep to use after you already earned them. I'm not sure if it was all toys or just some/most, but it was a thing within the last year.

3) More wardrobe/transmog improvements and restrictions lifted
    The wardrobe and sets tab is probably one of the best features added in Legion so anything that improves that core experience and makes me less reliant on third party addons is welcome. I'd also like this "You have to run the old raid on a cloth character to get the cloth item added to the wardrobe." to be banished. - I get the logic but I still hate it.
    I think a nice compromise would just be to let all content that excludes the current expansion allow you to unlock the mog no matter what class/spec you're on. If we talk about this restriction system in terms of reward, it feels disproportionately punishing to have an item you were farming for years drop on the wrong character than it does rewarding when it finally drops on the right one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daille View Post
    There is Overachiever (addon) gor that, but it's not user-friendly at all. Many things are missing.

Yes, both of these.

I also think we're long past the point of just building a recount/skada meter into the game. They had arguments against it before, but it's just too baseline at this point and they would have access to much better data to make such information more accurate.

Balancing racials (again)

BE racial is way overpowered for M+ and PvP. Worgen racial is garbagio, Undead racials are garbagio.
    Orc racial still references attack power, garbagio outside arenas.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TOM_RUS View Post
    Flying available day one or won't buy.
    Bye bye

Introduce that feature that was brought in with them Fel Eggs in Argus where you don't get duplicate mounts, for everywhere else... such as those mounts off the Invasion caches in WoD. (Honestly sick of seeing the same mounts over and over again, missing just the 1 >_<; )

Likewise, add a "bad luck protection" for mounts off raids and dungeons... where upon each week either the chance is slightly raised, or give a fragment of the mount where you'll need, say, 50 to learn it if the mount hasn't dropped at all in the past 50 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post

My Paladin is my main not because of the class fantasy or cool Armor (though the Armor is cool...), but because she has 60+ reps at exalted and all those bind-to-character rewards (plus she can use the toys which demand rep to be used. That’s another thing I want changed, using toys shouldn’t be rep gated.) I feel like I have to build on that rather than invest in say... my demon hunter.
    Yes, absolutely. I feel like I can't play alts because of the time investment I'm losing in other things on my main--one of those is collections and achievements. As I said in this post, restrictions on some/many (unsure) rep toys have been lifted recently, but that should be all-inclusive if it isn't, and rep bars should just be character-wide. I just don't think there's a good counter-argument to it at this point, and with gear rewards tied behind paragon caches, it would make a great secondary, passive catch-up system for alts.

And the transmog/wardrobe restrictions are just obtuse.
    Also, honestly, if you're referring to what is transmoggable for a given class/spec, I wish they'd just remove them all, aside from any that would cause mechanical problems (some weapons with their animations). I get wanting every class to look unique from all others, but honestly...

Thinking of it this way: before transmog, the anti-transmog crowd was whining everyone would just mog to look exactly the same, or mog the ugliest things they could find. For the former, it turned out to be largely untrue, and for the latter, that was a problem we had before and it would help fix it. Now they're peddling class fantasy--which is also impeded by this, honestly. We have NPCs (and some major lore NPCs) that wear stuff their perceived "class" never would, but they look awesome and unique. What if I'm a DK that wants to look like a warlock? A mage that wants to look like a battlemage? Heck, a shadow priest that wants to look like a warlock? There are some mog options around these, but overall I just don't see the problem, anymore.

Flying from day 1 and integrated into game play - enemy camps / mobs have ways of dismounting via hooks or cannons etc... not hard.

no level scaling or the ability to toggle it off

account wide Rep and major lore quest like illidans pre NH, broken shore / argus /suramar. - Once done on a main, when alts get starting quest you get the option to do them for rewards or skip them forgoing any and all rewards on that character.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daille View Post

I forgot :

3) Make the game more guild-friendly
    Garrison in WoD was solo. No sociability.
    Order Hall in Legion is better for class fantasy, but you know no one. No sociability.
    Guild Order Hall in 8.0 will be fun, and would give people want to invest more time with guildies, and maybe make battles between guilds on the same server to meet others players !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    I would like more server mergers.

I'd also like more guild stuff. Update the banners, add new achievements and rewards. Let us build a guild hall/ship/skyship or something.

Allow RP addons to walk cross-realm.
    You mean some real merges instead of CRZ.
    People just gotta bite through it of having a new name.

Merging realms is more then time for. I rather see 15 full/locked realms then 200 low pops, like it is atm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?