Deleted

Rotface keep or dust?

Just hit pity timer on my frozen throne packs and got Rotface,and not sure I should dust him or not. I dont know if any decks use him at all , or if he is even good. So should i dust it for 400dust (then il have 1600 for another legendary of choice)

10+ Year Old Account
    As a general rule I never disenchant legendaries unless they're like really REALLY bad or golden.

10+ Year Old Account
    My strategy has always been never to dust anything unless you have more than the amount you can put in a deck. For Legendaries keeping it will also stop you from opening a duplicate for your entire future of playing Hearthstone.

Rotface is also not that bad, it fits in a Whirlwind Warrior deck for example for the memes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    My strategy has always been never to dust anything unless you have more than the amount you can put in a deck. For Legendaries keeping it will also stop you from opening a duplicate for your entire future of playing Hearthstone.

Rotface is also not that bad, it fits in a Whirlwind Warrior deck for example for the memes.
    Pretty sure having a legendary doesn't make you immune to duplicates. I've seen streamers with tons of duplicate legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Viikkis View Post
    Pretty sure having a legendary doesn't make you immune to duplicates. I've seen streamers with tons of duplicate legendaries.
    @Twoddle is right they changed the rule recently, you cannot open duplicates until you have all of them from a specific set.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh I didn't know that. Sounds sweet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Viikkis View Post
    Oh I didn't know that. Sounds sweet.
    Also once you have all the cards you have the luxury of deciding which legendary the next golden one will be. You simply disenchant the one you want, the next legendary you open from that set will be the one you DE'd because it's the only non-duplicate, if it's golden - happy days.

Deleted
    I had a few meme games with it when i got it in my first few packs, havent touched him since in all honesty.

Though i have a thing about Dusting Leggos quickly, as you never know how bad/good they can be generally for a few weeks, i mean Prince cards were supposed to be bad, but they've seen someplay for example.

I even crafted Rotface and i play him in a Grim Patron deck. I'm having fun. Its not some super legend deck, but cool.

Keep it. Fun legendaries are great, even if they see little use. Plus, you never know what the next expansion will have that may make him an auto craft type card.
    and then he cupped my balls...

I would keep it honestly.

The 400 dust isn't that much anyway, so unless it's make it or break it to craft some amazing legendary which would complete your great deck, it's not gonna go far.

As pointed out also, it could end up being a better card in the next few expansions. Or even in Wild mode.

Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    I even crafted Rotface and i play him in a Grim Patron deck. I'm having fun. Its not some super legend deck, but cool.
    I've been refining a similar deck for wild too. If both sets of Patrons die out, Rotface has been a third win condition. Only to rank 13 in wild so far, but, decent win rate and Rotface has been a game winner in a number of games. Normally can get two hits on him in one turn and most legendaries that pop out have been usable. Generally get a 9 mana Animated Beserker, Rotface, Inner Rage.
    and then he cupped my balls...