Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    You can transmog level appropriate gear right now as it is.

So once you reach level 40, you can wear all level 40 appearances.
    I know that, but what i'd like to be able to do is transmog level 40 or level 100, any level really at any level, so a level 1 could have items that you've collected on alts from raids, etc

Account wide reputation and transmogrifying a slot instead of an item, are the only two things I am asking for that are quality of life improvements. Unless you count removal of race/class restrictions, but no one seems to like that one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NuLogic View Post
    Transmog on slots not items.
    Oh my, a thousand times this!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Stop trying to make EVERYTHING so convenient that it takes actually playing and working on your alts out of the picture. If you want to get the reputation on all your 50 alts, you need to grind it on every one that you want them on. Stop lobbying for this one because it will never happen. Also, i'll unsub if it does.

Agree that the wardrobe/transmog closet needs improvement, but I strongly disagree that you can get the cloth appearance if you are on a plate character, and vice versa. Again, stop trying to take individual effort out of the game. If you had your way you would have everything in the game just by playing 1 character, and that isnt good for the game in the least bit. Also, i'd definitely unsub if they did what you are proposing.
    Who else is hoping they implement one or both of those features to see if Jaylock unsubs, in turn, ceasing his existence/presence on MMO-Champion?

I, for one, am crossing my fingers for one of these features because not only does account wide reputation sound good, Jaylock being gone from WoW AND MMO-C is just icing on the cake!

"Stop lobbying for this one because it will never happen" XD How about you just stop lobbying for anything, and do us all a favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Not happening, intended gold sink.

They mean they like how it's worked, not that they liked it when they made it. Not a very complex concept.
    It is isn't it. I can't believe how simple things can be!

Quote Originally Posted by TOM_RUS View Post
    Flying available day one or won't buy.
    Less casuals clogging up the pipelines would be my choice too! Glad we agree.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but I would like a "Guild Recruitment Tab" similar to the LFG tab where you can browse and post recruitment on a server by server basis.

If you are wanting account-wide reputations because of what they tend to gate then i think you are doing that wrong.
    The change to the Flight Master's Whistle for alts in Argus is a good example of how Blizzard can do that right.

Pets, Mounts and recently Toys do not require reputation once learned.
    Transmog still does, and that should in my opinion be changed.
    That is another example where account-wide reputation might be suggested but actually isn't necessary to fix the problem.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2017-10-26 at 09:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Cross faction alt mailing beyond just battle.net account stuff. As someone who likes playing both factions it just feels needlessly punishing. It made sense when faction economies were seperate, but now that they're not there is no reason we shouldn't be able to mail ourselves.
    Last edited by Igneous42; 2017-10-26 at 09:24 PM.

Account wide rep achievements.

Haven't read through this but I sure as hell hope they update the older parts of the UI. Guild window, and the Auction are the main two that come to mind. These are way overdue for an overhaul.

Deleted
    Not so much account wide rep rewards as much as a return of a MoP mechanic: Increased rep gain with a faction with all characters once you passed a specific rep threshold on one character. In MoP that was Revered but I'd be fine with it if you'd need to hit Exalted for it to trigger for all your other guys and galls.

I want Hunters, Warlocks, Shamans, Mages, Death Knights to have a pets tab for collecting all the colors and variations, like they do for battle pets. This would add a ton of new content with minimal effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    You know when they say this... to me its a "well no duh" moment. If they didn't like something they wouldn't just stick it in....

- - - Updated - - -

Preach it brother!
    Quite often there are things in game that the devs later decide to change.... and they often say they don't like how something that made it into the game played out and how they might have done it differently with hindsight.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Happy View Post
    I'd like a better UI for reputations. It hasn't been updated once since vanilla and it's just a pain in the ass trying to navigate now that there's so many factions. Maybe make a window like the achievement pane with a separate tab for each expansion?
    Protip, you can put exalted factions to inactive so you can hide the clutter.

7+ Year Old Account
    Remove cross realm mythic raiding restriction.
    or
    Merge low population servers
    or
    Make server xfers much more friendly

Quote Originally Posted by Yelmurc View Post
    I want Hunters, Warlocks, Shamans, Mages, Death Knights to have a pets tab for collecting all the colors and variations, like they do for battle pets. This would add a ton of new content with minimal effort.
    This actually sounds like really cool idea for Hunters atleast. Just a cosmetic collection for those hunter mains who are running from things to do.

Option of a either a level boost or faction/server/race change.

Quote Originally Posted by Echoherb View Post
    Auction House. Ian basically confirmed it was getting an overhaul at some point.
    This please. It's lame you can only use AH any decently with the help of addons. Also I'd expect more baselining features from WQ addons into standard game (Muffinus made a tweet about it, maybe they're gouging the interest for various features), they already implemented the find / make a group for a WQ.

Maybe improving m+ UI with implementing some things addons use (they already added death count), things like trash % or time until +3 / +2, if they indeed overhaul how cr works in m+ they have to add this too.

And the guild finder UI. It's HORRIBLE.

As if this game doesnt already have an absurd amount of qol..