Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Why did they even join instead of protesting?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    No, we should respect the rights of the oldest living people. That would be the Palestinians. The Israelis of today came from Europe. They should go back there.
    So can we send back all the refugees back to syria?

Quote Originally Posted by Eyechewer View Post
    And that is your opinion. But the international Judo organization, as well as the UN does recognize Israel as a country. By agreeing to host the competition, UAE agreed to abide by the rules and regulations of the judo organization. "Opinion" does not weigh into this, at all.

when you have a country that treats and pisses of every other country in a region dont act surprised when those actions has consequences. want to know which country is in violation of most UN resolutions? Israel thats your answer.

Well, exactly. The Native Americans were there first. The land should be given back to them.
    Sure thing, right after Homo Sapiens give back all the land we stole from the Neanderthals who give back land to Homo Erectus, who give back land to Homo Habilis, etc etc etc until we all fuck right off this planet and leave it to the apes.

Until then, no. They lost.

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    when you have a country that treats and pisses of every other country in a region dont act surprised when those actions has consequences. want to know which country is in violation of most UN resolutions? Israel thats your answer.
    Oh, the UN? Otherwise known as the Arab Complaint Department?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    I don't know, and honestly it's bothering me as all hell. It's like we have no spine, no self respect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, exactly. The Native Americans were there first. The land should be given back to them.
    There have been Jewish sects in Palestine continuously since at least the several hundreds BCE (1000BCE if you take religious scripture as fact)...

Israel does not equal Jews. Anything else?

- - - Updated - - -

If we gave back land to EVERYONE who lost territory due to war, the world map would look drastically different. Everyone's been conquered or conqueror at some point in time. And the Jewish people originated from Israel long, long before the Romans conquered the region and renamed it Syria Palastina. Israel was conquered and reconquered and reconquered again and again and again; all the UN did was give the land back to its original ancestral people. Agree with it or not, what's done is done, and the Israelis aren't giving up their home ever again.

But claiming that the land is Palestine just shows how ignorant you are about the history of the region. The Palestinians are only the most recent tenants of the region...not the original homeowners.

I don't get it. Suppose what you're saying is true.

No, suppose it's worse. Suppose Israel is the literal incarnation of the devil himself, a wretched hive of scum and villany.

SO WHAT?!?!?! We can just ignore sportsmanship, the rules of competition and the rules of the organizers?!

Iran openly hangs gays and treats women badly. So in the next olympics we shouldn't let Iranian flags and anthems be played? As long as the organizing body says so, how can you just ignore it?!

TLDR - You host the competition, you abide by the rules of the organizers. Your opinion means fu#! all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ha nice gold, good job mate, fuck those haters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    If you spent literally your entire life training to do something and you reached the peak of your skill in that something... Would you just not do it out of protest? What would have been the entire purpose of your life up to that point then?

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Oh, the UN? Otherwise known as the Arab Complaint Department?

Never heard of that. but i heard the warmongers on the right wing side of things used UN resolution violations as a green light to invade iraq and overthrow the government and the stability in the country. so it must mean something right? oh if those violations is done by your beloved israel it is ok we wont punish you for it amirite?

the sheer existence of a jewish person pisses off all the surrounding countries.

Wouldn't blame Israel for being mass invaded and attacked for 20 years outnumbered and out gunned and demolishing the opposing armies :3

Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    If we gave back land to EVERYONE who lost territory due to war, the world map would look drastically different. Everyone's been conquered or conqueror at some point in time. And the Jewish people originated from Israel long, long before the Romans conquered the region and renamed it Syria Palastina. Israel was conquered and reconquered and reconquered again and again and again; all the UN did was give the land back to its original ancestral people. Agree with it or not, what's done is done, and the Israelis aren't giving up their home ever again.

But claiming that the land is Palestine just shows how ignorant you are about the history of the region. The Palestinians are only the most recent tenants of the region...not the original homeowners.

well Israelis kinda killed the people that were originally there :3

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonggggggggggggggggggg before islam or even christianity were a thing
    Last edited by Nasuuna; 2017-10-26 at 08:49 PM.

I don't get it. Suppose what you're saying is true.

No, suppose it's worse. Suppose Israel is the literal incarnation of the devil himself, a wretched hive of scum and villany.

SO WHAT?!?!?! We can just ignore sportsmanship, the rules of competition and the rules of the organizers?!

Iran openly hangs gays and treats women badly. So in the next olympics we shouldn't let Iranian flags and anthems be played? As long as the organizing body says so, how can you just ignore it?!

TLDR - You host the competition, you abide by the rules of the organizers. Your opinion means fu#! all.
    It is true. and i have no problem banning iran's flag either if they execute gays and lesbians. really the difference between liberals like myself and folks that view themself as more conservative is that they pick a horse and bet on it even if that horse is shit while a liberal can call out both horses as being shit

If we gave back land to EVERYONE who lost territory due to war, the world map would look drastically different.
    Not really as most conquered peoples are dead. The ones killed by my ancestors at least are.

They are the oldest living occupants. The people who stole their land came form Europe after the Holocaust.

Israel and the entire Islamic world are a contentious bunch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Not sure why these International Sports organizations give events to countries that aren't with Modern times... Like Qatar Hosting the 2022 world cup. Rumor is slaves are building the stadiums...
    Rumor? That ain't no rumor

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    If you spent literally your entire life training to do something and you reached the peak of your skill in that something... Would you just not do it out of protest? What would have been the entire purpose of your life up to that point then?
    Ounce of self-respect, let alone national pride, which can be found in abundance in Israelis, would make anyone reject attending such organization. Thankfully, I respect myself as an individual and I'd respond to any sort of racism directed towards me the most appropriate way. For this, protesting to join is way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasuuna View Post
    the sheer existence of a jewish person pisses off all the surrounding countries.

Wouldn't blame Israel for being mass invaded and attacked for 20 years outnumbered and out gunned and demolishing the opposing armies :3

And ask yourself why is it like this? could it be that the occupation of palestinian land that has been expanding over and over and over and over is a culprit here? i mean how would you think and view if a foreign power stole the land upon which your family have depended on for generations? you would support that theft right?

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    That does not matter at all.
    The Judo organization recognizes Israel as a competing country. By hosting the event so did UAE.
    sorry no. UAE still does not recognize Israel, at least not as a souvereign state. hosting sport events is not the same as diplomacy and official relations between countries.