Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Trolling aside, panda paladins when?? i will 100% race change to female panda just for the looks of MoP cm gear on females

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I for one don't mind human druids, as long as the resources spent on their implementation don't harm other parts of the new expansion (like raids for example).
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
    I for one don't mind human druids, as long as the resources spent on their implementation don't harm other parts of the new expansion (like raids for example).
    The only realistic way it could hurt other parts of the game would be the art team working on the Druid forms instead of something else.

There are Human Druids in the game. Since Cataclysm.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    I think druidness is more of a wild god blessing thing. The trolls are blessed by the loa night elfs by goat man, cows by the earth mother and worgen by goldrin. If I had to guess you could probably still do some Druid stuff without a wild god blessing but probably not shape shift.

- - - Updated - - -

Why wouldn’t blood elfs make sense? They were night elfs before the sun well mutated them reasonably at least a few were probably Druids before.
    oooo, so then the question becomes *COULD* humans obtain the blessing of a different wild god? Or obtain Goldrins or goat boys blessing? I would assume that if it was even done, that it would need to be the former, since if this is the case I imagine the blessings have a lot to do with the forms each race takes.

Then again, I thought I read somewhere about the Gilneans having "Harvest Witches" or something like that prior to becoming Worgen, where they did wield druidic magic, albeit substantially weaker than say Night Elven or Tauren druidic magic. Then again, I don't think they could shapeshift before the curse either, which lends itself to what you said.

I'm sorry Jaylock, but my source has just confirmed that your source is lying.
    If/when this doesn't happen, can we please ban all uses of "My super secret source says X" threads?

And what's with the title anyway? "What if". Dude, you said yourself that your source has confirmed it. Why the title asking what if? Why not commit to it and go "Human druids WILL be happening next expansion"
    Last edited by zyx; 2017-10-26 at 03:11 PM.

They're called worgen.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    oooo, so then the question becomes *COULD* humans obtain the blessing of a different wild god? Or obtain Goldrins or goat boys blessing? I would assume that if it was even done, that it would need to be the former, since if this is the case I imagine the blessings have a lot to do with the forms each race takes.

Then again, I thought I read somewhere about the Gilneans having "Harvest Witches" or something like that prior to becoming Worgen, where they did wield druidic magic, albeit substantially weaker than say Night Elven or Tauren druidic magic. Then again, I don't think they could shapeshift before the curse either, which lends itself to what you said.
    I’d assume they could get a wild god blessing if they started doing Druidy things like the gilneans varian had gold tins blessing but he wasn’t druidy so it wouldn’t make sense for him to start shape shifting. My best bet is Druidism is something that can be taught like most magic but you can only go so far without the help of one of the wild god.

In all seriousness, why not just get rid of race/class restrictions? With legion unifying the classes beyond the constraints of their factions, I cannot see why races cannot start learning the ways of classes that they have been available to them in the past?
    We brought a whole planet right next to azeroth with fucking magic and flew a space ship to it, but for some reason, worgens can't learn the monk ways, humans can't figure out how to get a blessing to become a druid, trolls cant be paladins while the cows can, and he lich king hasn't decided to resurrect any of them dead pandas yet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    Then read about Farstriders, who are far more tuned with natures than Trolls ever did, or pretty much anyone except night elves, even in the Tides of Darkness novel Alleria talked to forest animals
    Blood Elves may not hump trees like night elves but they are still one of most attuned to nature races
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Farstrider..._and_Practices
    LMAO, they are just HUNTERS, rangers, every race have this kind o relationship with nature, even more the tribal races

only the elf fanboys believe Blood elves make more sense than trolls druids when: the trolls worship animal spirits, loas (AKA wildgods) their entire life and trolls like the amani and drakari use nature magic to shapeshift., Something way beyond the BE ever did

Just because we have some BE hunters who act are rangers in the wild did not mean they make sense as Druids, every race can have this relationship with the wild

Quote Originally Posted by Frank the Tank View Post
    Aren't half the balance spells arcane based? Or is that just a game play convenience?
    balance is about, well, balance, they do some arcana magic, but use the nature magic as primal energy source

they use nature Magic to shape-shift into the giant chicken

- - - Updated - - -

Why wouldn’t blood elfs make sense? They were night elfs before the sun well mutated them reasonably at least a few were probably Druids before.

be night elves before is a shit excuse to give BE druids, by this logic we should give NE shaman and warlock jus because they were trolls and this reason alone, who is shit writing

The very reason they get exiled and changed into BE was they refuse to use nature magic, they turn their backs against druidism and the nature magic and embrace the Arcane magic with strength, even the things with the nature (like make trees grow) they did with Arcane , artificial

Now, more than ever they are way to Militar and arcane focused ( and even Light based) there is no sense to put druid for then just because "they were elves they should be too xD"

Also, the excuse of "we can say a group of BE did not abandon the druidism!! they always use it!! and now are baack" is a shit excuse too, every race could be druid with this argument.

And we have the problem with gameplay, BE already have to much classes and one exclusive, to put another, and a restrict one like Druids will just erase the troll and tauren population.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    They're called worgen.
    just this, we don't need another human druid
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2017-10-26 at 09:20 PM.

My sources confirmed that all races/classes will be reverted to vanilla. Worgen are now hostile to everybody, draenei and blood elf characters will be reverted to npcs.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    LMAO, they are just HUNTERS, rangers, every race have this kind o relationship with nature, even more the tribal races

only the elf fanboys believe Blood elves make more sense than trolls druids when: the trolls worship animal spirits, loas (AKA wildgods) their entire life and trolls like the amani and drakari use nature magic to shapeshift., Something way beyond the BE ever did

Just because we have some BE hunters who act are rangers in the wild did not mean they make sense as Druids, every race can have this relationship with the wild

balance is about, well, balance, they do some arcana magic, but use the nature magic as primal energy source

they use nature Magic to shape-shift into the giant chicken

- - - Updated - - -

be night elves before is a shit excuse to give BE druids, by this logic we should give NE shaman and warlock jus because they were trolls and this reason alone, who is shit writing

The very reason they get exiled and changed into BE was they refuse to use nature magic, they turn their backs against druidism and the nature magic and embrace the Arcane magic with strength, even the things with the nature (like make trees grow) they did with Arcane , artificial

Now, more than ever they are way to Militar and arcane focused ( and even Light based) there is no sense to put druid for then just because "they were elves they should be too xD"

Also, the excuse of "we can say a group of BE did not abandon the druidism!! they always use it!! and now are baack" is a shit excuse too, every race could be druid with this argument.

And we have the problem with gameplay, BE already have to much classes and one exclusive, to put another, and a restrict one like Druids will just erase the troll and tauren population.

- - - Updated - - -

just this, we don't need another human druid
    ok if they didn't want to go the normal wild god druid route couldn't they just be fake druids using arcane? you said the guy in tbc does it so why couldn't the rest of the blood elfs learn the same thing even though self study or i don't know finding the guy in tbc's journal. i mean the cows get to be paladins when there really sun druids or what ever not the same as normal paladins but in game they count as them.

My source confirmed that Jaylock is a liar.

It will be confirmed that he has multiple accounts to reply to himself. He said, at this time, he can't divulge the name of these accounts because there are too many.

Discuss.

Seriously, dude's been claiming he has a source for years. It's his ass. Because where else does shit come from?

I'm kinda curious, what you will say when this is inevitably proven false? Like, in a week or so, will you come clean and say you made these "leak" threads out of boredom or double down and claim your "source" turned out to be bullshit and that you were mislead?
    Last edited by Theoris; 2017-10-26 at 09:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    100% sure all classes can become Demon Hunter by the end of the xPack, considering that's all we've been doing lately: Hunting Demons.
    Source confirmed it, and he works for Activision.

7+ Year Old Account
    ok if they didn't want to go the normal wild god druid route couldn't they just be fake druids using arcane? you said the guy in tbc does it so why couldn't the rest of the blood elfs learn the same thing even though self study or i don't know finding the guy in tbc's journal. i mean the cows get to be paladins when there really sun druids or what ever not the same as normal paladins but in game they count as them.
    why they would screw all the class fantasy and lore of druids with this "arcane druid" bullshit? just to give a class to BE who they don't need?

That guy not a druid like the playable ones, he don't use the nature magic, and did not have the wild god bless and powers, there is no need to open a hole in the lore to a exception to a race who already have to many classes. Taurens paladins are rly Paladins, sun druid is just a terminology, they use the Light as source of power like any other paladin, not other magic to emule the light

And again, beside the lore problem, gameplay problems, BE would and should get shamans first, as elementalist ( i think this is the right name) like the elves in the twilight hammer, better to gameplay and more lore friendly bringing them even closer to the horde culture

Cause rly, a elf shaman is way more interesting and unique than another Elf druid, just for the sake of whining.
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2017-10-26 at 10:00 PM.

if i put a person on ignore, will i ever see his forum posts again? just a rhetoric question

7+ Year Old Account
    Humans would be great Shamans "since Worgen/Guilneas" have origin as Wiches "Druidic magic", so maybe Dwarfen druids would be ok, since they are allrady shamans and close to mother nature.

Horde, would have Blood Elfs as Druids, since they are very atuned to nature with there "Hunter class" as of now they are Titeled (Hunters) but in the lore the Blood elf Hutners are very close to Druids that protects and heals nature, So becoming Blood elf Druids would be 1 step closer to nature.
    -

One Learns most when Teaching others!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfrick View Post
    Humans would be great Shamans "since Worgen/Guilneas" have origin as Wiches "Druidic magic", so maybe Dwarfen druids would be ok, since they are allrady shamans and close to mother nature.

Horde, would have Blood Elfs as Druids, since they are very atuned to nature with there "Hunter class" as of now they are Titeled (Hunters) but in the lore the Blood elf Hutners are very close to Druids that protects and heals nature, So becoming Blood elf Druids would be 1 step closer to nature.
    BE druids does make sense, at least to me. they may prefer the arcane, but they're still very close to nature, as you have mentioned. after the restoration of the sunwell, they have found their balance again and were able to wield the light without imprisoning a naaru, despite their fel corruption. so i don't see anything speaking against them being druids. they're still elves afterall :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post

Did u just sh8t on entire lore part or just trolling ? I'm not sure which part more accurate
    Since when druids are about change forms? Trolls worship old gods too in Amani as shown at Chronicles so should they shift to a faceless one or something ? Again since u ignored, they are tuned with nature, forest defenders etc, a path - again - not shown by almost any other race except nelfs, who go the extra mile for that
    How many races u can show me who are 'hunters' are blood elves? pls show link from actual lore page not ur headcannon
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power