Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Floof View Post
    So what's your arguement that Mistress and Maiden Hammer is available through LFR Then?.
    Sorry, thought this was common knowledge. If I recall, we haven't had a mount on the last boss on LFR since what, forever (sorry if wrong, but I haven't been lucky to see others)? That mount was obviously meant to be for the actual content while the others seem to have been more on purpose as, 'a chance to'.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Blamblam41 View Post
    Not dissimilar to all of the 'me me me' problems of no-flyers, pvpers and mythic raiders.

Hey look, I can belittle peoples arguments by making fun of nit picked words and downplay their entire point into the word "non-issue", too.
    Selective indignation/outrage is the proof that people take a very long time to mature.

There is only 2 wise choices, fight for everything or don't care at all.

Let me start off by saying that I'm one of the people who think LFR as a whole was a mistake and it shouldn't exist, so this isn't some "I like LFR so it should be my way" type of post.

It should've stayed obtainable in LFR.
    Normal Gul'dan is already a joke to farm, people who care about the mount will invest about the same amount of time into farming it on normal as they would doing it on LFR. I mean, we even had Mionee solo the boss, regardless of how long the solo kill took, it still shows how easy of a boss it is with current gear. It being available in LFR opened it up to a wider range of alts (and casual players), without actually increasing it's drop rate and ruining its "prestige". Besides, Mistress drops Abyss Worm on LFR and the upcoming Antorus hounds will drop from LFR aswell, for consistency sake, Gul'dan should have it available on LFR aswell especially now that it's far from being current and difficult content as it's only a matter of time before people start soloing it with a stored lockout just like any other mount.

Eh, I think it should drop in LFR. I mean, the Abyss Worm drops in LFR, and it looks from the dungeon journal like the Antoran Charhound will, too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by faithbane View Post
    Ok taking a little more serious tone on this. Dude if that happened in the US, you would have your iphone8 for 250.. Not sure how consumer rights work in Denmark but they are not allowed to sell you something for 250 and then say oops that was our mistake give it back?! what the hell. Can you elaborate on this story.
    To short retail chain IT system made a poof and iphone 8's was posted cheaper than intended bunch of people ordered them and they ran out of stock, I was one of them. All that bought one was refunded.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stickybuds79 View Post
    Ahh I see. Wasn't aware of a version of it dropping in normal/heroic. It doesn't take long make a small group for eli/guldan. Get at it Floof, what you doing wasting time here?! gogogogo! lol

Edit: Noone other than warlocks should have this mount anyhoo. It should have been the lock class mount! :P
    But thats the point right? It doesnt take long or much effort for normal /heroic eli+guldan grps so why not just keep LFR in when they fucked up?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Waldor666 View Post
    If you drop a bucket of poo on the ground by mistake, do you leave it and act like nothing is wrong, or do you admit your mistake and clean it up.

Bitch, I worked my ass off to get the two Guldan Mounts...people who just hit boss once and AFK in LFR shouldnt get it just because of a mistake made by Blizz
    I just hit boss once in normal and auto attack, in Heroic I kinda roll my face over my buttons every now and then and afk

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I already predict some people's rant when they find out no epic trinket, legendary trinket, or +5 itemlevel upgrade item drops off antorus argus LFR.

They won't remove it from anyone that got it in LFR. I got my firehawk when Raggy was bugged and it was 100% drop on normal. They never took it from me. They can't punish a player for something that's not their fault.
    well to be honest, you wont be punished. You just got an item that werent suppose to be there in the first place removed. As if it never happened. If anything, your mount from ragnaros and thoose who got it from guldan just hit jackpot reward.

but oh well... Gotta be honest, im happy for you guys.

But thats the point right? It doesnt take long or much effort for normal /heroic eli+guldan grps so why not just keep LFR in when they fucked up?
    Guess it's the tech guys that hotfixed it because it was never intended to drop in LFR. Unlike the wyrm in ToS. So until the dev's or whoever say to change where it drops, the tech guys are just doing their jobs. No doubt there will be a hundred threads like this on this official forums over the weekend so who knows, they may still change it back to LFR.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by faithbane View Post
    Ok taking a little more serious tone on this. Dude if that happened in the US, you would have your iphone8 for 250.. Not sure how consumer rights work in Denmark but they are not allowed to sell you something for 250 and then say oops that was our mistake give it back?! what the hell. Can you elaborate on this story.
    I think OP is adding to the story. If he was sold an item at some price they are not allowed to take it back. If however they were selling the first 100 items at one price, and OP put in the order for 101, they are allowed to cancel the order.

On most points people are just as protected as consumers in Denmark as in the US and some points even better.

Oh and I call bullshit on the story as well. Drop us a link, google translate should do the trick.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRoads View Post
    I think OP is adding to the story. If he was sold an item at some price they are not allowed to take it back. If however they were selling the first 100 items at one price, and OP put in the order for 101, they are allowed to cancel the order.

On most points people are just as protected as consumers in Denmark as in the US and some points even better.

Oh and I call bullshit on the story as well. Drop us a link, google translate should do the trick.
    Not gonna post danish links / news websites here. PM'd you multiple links

Deleted
    Ah, bugger, I thought I was going to be running LFR Gul'Dan this weekend!

Hey ho, back to hopping onto normal/HC runs for that sweet, sweet mount!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Siglius View Post
    If there is no difference between NM and LFR, just do NM for the mount then. Problem solved
    now im all for this but no, there is a massive differance
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Cause the "revert" is fucking pathetic from Blizzard. I obtained over 10k ore back on release yet all my gold / ores was removed cause i got them through a bug.
    Wheres the justice for this then?
    Cause they obtained the mount through a way that wasn't intended.
    99% of the people who probably got it yesterday ran it on LFR on purpose with evil intent for the chance to get it.

'Justice'? 'Evil intent'? A little bit of perspective wouldn't go amiss here. There was a brief bug that allowed some players to get a mount they might not otherwise have seen but it doesn't affect anyone's progression and it doesn't affect the game economy. It isn't a big deal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soxoffender View Post
    'Justice'? 'Evil intent'? A little bit of perspective wouldn't go amiss here. There was a brief bug that allowed some players to get a mount they might not otherwise have seen but it doesn't affect anyone's progression and it doesn't affect the game economy. It isn't a big deal.
    It is a big deal, a mount is a mount, and it was obtained in an none intentional way, therefor it should be removed from everyone who got it yesterday or be added back to the loot table.

10+ Year Old Account
    They won't remove it from anyone that got it in LFR. I got my firehawk when Raggy was bugged and it was 100% drop on normal. They never took it from me. They can't punish a player for something that's not their fault.
    Clearly you're unfamiliar with their TOS.
    Hi

So you guys add the Living Infernal Core by mistake which is fair enough...

Yet X amount of people obtained the mount through LFR the last few days or so, now today you have reverted the change and removed it from LFR table?

So why not also go ahead and remove the mount from everyone who got it yesterday? They obtained the mount through a way that shouldnt be possible. Same concept as Exploiting items and obtaining them that way but they get removed?

Why does it matter to have Living Infernal Core not available through LFR,
    when you put Mistress Mount + Maiden Hammer obtainable through LFR??? What rightfully goes through your mind reverting this change?

Heroic and Normal is as much as a joke.....
    Give us back your mistake and put it back onto LFR Table. If you wanna stick with having it removed, better have some good excuse ready with it and to why you dont remove ToS Items then from LFR.

Or remove the mount from everyone who got it.
    I see your real issue is that some got lucky and you haven't managed to get it.
    How does it affect you personally that some really small amount of people got the mount?
    I will tell you how it affects you: It doesn't.
    You are just a petty person.
    Another useless thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zeoos View Post
    I see your real issue is that some got lucky and you haven't managed to get it.
    How does it affect you personally that some really small amount of people got the mount?
    I will tell you how it affects you: It doesn't.
    You are just a petty person.
    Another useless thread.
    I've killed Gul'dan 5 times, it's not about getting the mount for me nor am I really trying to...
    So not sure what you're trying to achieve.

Why are you triggered?

It affects me multiple ways, I've done the same thing maybe not with mounts but other material items in the game that was removed from my inventory/bank.

Just another useless person commenting on threads LuL

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Clearly you're unfamiliar with their TOS.
    Got no time to read that shit. Just click accept and start playing lol. What I meant was that there is no real exploit here. No damage to the economy, noone is affected by it except the bitter and jealous people.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    You know, this reminds me of major patches sometimes. They release US version a day earlier and it turns out there's a bug - like mineable epic gems - that gets fixed by the time the EU is patched. By OPs logic, there should be dozens of threads complaining about it and demanding rollbacs and/or bans. Sure, depending on severity, there might be some action, but generally Blizzard doesn't punish people for things that weren't massively exploited.

And no, looting a single mount, during a typical raid, without making any unusual action, doesn't deserve it. It doesn't matter if Mistress drops a mount - Gul'dan isn't supposed to.