Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I hope some day people will stop complaining about every single thing. Like, even the most little thing, how you guys mannage to live when things dont go as you like?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekuja View Post
    Panser back to host blizzcon... FML really?
    Quote Originally Posted by Krokar View Post
    Love Perc, but damn...There's a reason I stopped watching the wowhead videos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Druki View Post
    Hoping Panser doesn't host the Q&A panel this year. I'm still bummed that I was the only person whose question was chosen for last year's panel who didn't get to ask their question (I was the last one in line among those selected). Instead, she felt the need to ask someone's question who didn't show up as well as her own personal question before the line had ended. And I'm left with nothing to show for it.
    What is with all these people complaining about "Panser hosting Blizzcon?" It says Chris Hardwick is hosting community night and she's just a judge for the talent contest.

Or am I going crazy?

This Mind-Seeker crap is just pathetic. People are basically just suckered into brute-forcing essentially nonsensical faux-riddles: hard but dumb.

What's next? Everyone gets a new crappy mount when a bunch of WoW players compute a new Mersenne prime by using some shitty in-game basic calculator found in Ulduar?

Quote Originally Posted by Barael View Post
    This Mind-Seeker crap is just pathetic. People are basically just suckered into brute-forcing essentially nonsensical faux-riddles: hard but dumb.

What's next? Everyone gets a new crappy mount when a bunch of WoW players compute a new Mersenne prime by using some shitty in-game basic calculator found in Ulduar?

While i really like the idea of riddles, that blizzard puts into the game regularly now, I deem them impossible to solve as a single person or even a guild.
    I mean just look at this binary code riddle, I wouldn't have solved this in a 1000 years to be honest.

And the 'normal' players just (have to) play by a guide afterwards, resulting in literal lines in front of any secret object, taking both the fun and the mystery out of it.

The random maze was (or is, I have not startet the questline for the mount at all) a good start, but this should be done on any step of the riddle, but making it solvable for a single player in return.

Right now the fun part of these riddles is just tailored for a single community, aka the secret discord.

Quote Originally Posted by Barael View Post

I think most of the riddles were actually pretty good (not that I would have been able to solve any of them by myself). Endless Halls however...yeeesh...that had to be the single handedly WORST design of anything they did. Not only was it a bunch of bullshit, but there was no indication that any of that was happening, and with two way cross rooms, and a secret random teleport room any attempts at actually mapping out the area were futile.

If you were able to stay within the grid, and not hit the teleport room, then MAYBE you could make a semi reliable map and backtrack. But a lot of people just finished after hours of random wandering.

Whoever thought this was good game design should be fired...out of a cannon...into the sun. It feels like what some pretentious indie douche would put on Steam Greeenlight for $5, not what experienced and well paid professionals should be creating.

Deleted
    I enjoyed the Endless Halls labyrinth the most!
    Mine was quite hard imho. Maybe i just love to draw maps.

Someone at Blizzard read the Hobbit and thought "what's in my pocket" was a great riddle.

well, i dont like neither of wowhead girls. one is annoying bitchy "journalist" and another is sjw. fml

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    So cookie in DM is bugged for about a year as a free-kill but Gul'daniel drops a mount in LFR bug gets fixed within the same week smh. So glad they got their priorities straight I mean a low chance mount drop just adds to the questionable fun that is LFR but no we can't have that!

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    I used to like Panser. Long time ago. The moment she uploaded a video acting like a child is what killed my interest:
    Never heard of her until today. Drinking game: drink a shot every time she says "like".

My beef with Panser is that before she started her show, there was already another show called Slash/2, which she appropriated for her Trade Chat show. Simple google searches go a long way to avoid biting someone else off.

Thank goodness someone besides me can't stand Panser. Can't we please just cancel her appearance and swap in Taliesin and Evitel?

7+ Year Old Account
    Panser defending Wowheads intrusive ads. NO TY! Cant believe they included her into a panel. FFS

7+ Year Old Account
    im glad panser is back she hot looking

"Jewelcraft-like minigame..."

The fuck is Jewelcraft? They mean Bejeweled?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arakara View Post
    I'm happy for Panser that she gets to go back at BlizzCon. I felt like she wasn't brown-nosing, like most interviewers who would say stuff like "woah, what you said was so great and insightful, I'm looking forward to see that in-game" to everything.
    Isn't... isn't that exactly what she did?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrannicalPuppy View Post

http://www.wowhead.com/item=130251/jewelcraft

Quote Originally Posted by TyrannicalPuppy View Post

Well, yes, Bejeweled, but indirectly. It's the same exact code that runs the JewelCraft item made by jewelcrafters, which uses "jewel" pet models instead of the old god models. There's even an achievement for getting to a certain score.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Fixed a bug causing the Living Infernal Core to sometimes drop in Raid Finder difficulty.
    What in the actual bloody fuck...heaven forbid something worth wild drop in LFR...

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    I used to like Panser. Long time ago. The moment she uploaded a video acting like a child is what killed my interest: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIcfAvtoyBs
    Tbh I've despised her since the whole "I would've went to Blizzcon but I went to E3, now I haz no monies sadface" bullshit she pulled a few years back. Somewhat related note, I wonder who she had to swallow to get the host bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Betulioo View Post
    I hope some day people will stop complaining about every single thing. Like, even the most little thing, how you guys mannage to live when things dont go as you like?
    You are complaining right now. How do you manage?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer8585 View Post
    I think most of the riddles were actually pretty good (not that I would have been able to solve any of them by myself). Endless Halls however...yeeesh...that had to be the single handedly WORST design of anything they did. Not only was it a bunch of bullshit, but there was no indication that any of that was happening, and with two way cross rooms, and a secret random teleport room any attempts at actually mapping out the area were futile.

If you were able to stay within the grid, and not hit the teleport room, then MAYBE you could make a semi reliable map and backtrack. But a lot of people just finished after hours of random wandering.

Whoever thought this was good game design should be fired...out of a cannon...into the sun. It feels like what some pretentious indie douche would put on Steam Greeenlight for $5, not what experienced and well paid professionals should be creating.
    If you did it by wandering randomly, you got lucky and didn't use your brain. You seem to be interested in anything that involves thinking, so that content is clearly not for you, you should go back doing world quests or something.

Massive props to designer who made Endless Halls. I had to use brain in WoW for the first time in many many years. Feels good. I wish the rest of game required brain, but it has been dumbed down for lowest common denominator since WoTLK.