10+ Year Old Account
    I got it. Now to play some Mario

https://twitter.com/SplatoonJP/statu...35874965471232

Gold Dynamo Roller coming to Splatoon 2 tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/XenobladeJP/stat...08492779008000

New rare BLADE.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post

"When should be add the new weapon to Splatoon?"

"How about Mario release day?"

"Brilliant!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/XenobladeJP/stat...08492779008000

New rare BLADE.

Stand name?

Back to Mario:
    How do I destroy the strange metal rock in cascade kingdom. Its a metal cube.

Also

I have a hint that says to go into the level where I kill a bunch of fuzzie like guys with as a dinosaur. But I have that moon. I am confused

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    "When should be add the new weapon to Splatoon?"

"How about Mario release day?"

"Brilliant!"
    not only that but they release the worst weapon in the game

it's dumb
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I swear if Mario does not marry Peach or Pauline at the end of this ~_~

- - - Updated - - -

Boss 3 is hilarious *small bunny girl* that maniacal laugh is great.

61/69 moons in Tostarena, maybe i should move onto the second main world at this point

but i'm having too much fun! So far its a bit easy for me but its still easily, easily the best platformer in like 2 console gens so far. Also a fair bit of BotW in it in some subtle ways which doesnt surprise me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Biggest problem is the motion controls for me in Odyssey. When they pushed the switch as a console/handheld hybrid but still push motion controls on it so you have to shake the entire fucking thing... Great thinking Nintendo.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    Biggest problem is the motion controls for me in Odyssey. When they pushed the switch as a console/handheld hybrid but still push motion controls on it so you have to shake the entire fucking thing... Great thinking Nintendo.
    well it says before start up its design for you to play it like a wii game and have separate joy cons. It plays like shit in any other mode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    well it says before start up its design for you to play it like a wii game and have separate joy cons. It plays like shit in any other mode.
    Which is bad design. This is Nintendo trying to shove "innovation" into something that clearly doesn't need it.

The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have never liked Mario, I've never liked motion controls. So that's a no from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Oh please, obviously Amazon can mess up orders but the majority do get their games on release date and seeing as he posted his game shipping yesterday he definitely is.

Nobody is reporting their sales tax from online orders if the site doesn't already do it for your area. Nobody cares either, except for you. Ironic a guy who is like "no politics please" is getting defensive because someone is avoiding online taxes LMAO.
    Might want to read later posts. Shipped doesn’t mean you have it or will have it. My orders were shipped but I didn’t get them until days after release. All I said was good luck. I don’t preorder games I MUST have on launch day online. Amazon does well but they ain’t perfect.

As for taxes. Do you know every American? No? Then don’t make blanket statements that nobody reports it. Taxes aren’t politics and have nothing to do with the whole liberal vs conservative crap. Jokes on you though if ya think you’ll never have them coming to collect.

Of course you missed the point entirely. Most people think that they don’t have to pay taxes for online orders. Which is what I quoted if you would have bothered to read. Yes you have to and always have. You just have to report it yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Might want to read later posts. Shipped doesn’t mean you have it or will have it. My orders were shipped but I didn’t get them until days after release. All I said was good luck. I don’t preorder games I MUST have on launch day online. Amazon does well but they ain’t perfect.
    If a game is shipped 2 days before release with 2 day prime shipping Amazon is not the issue if it doesn't get to you on release day.

You want to wager on if he gets his game today or not? Didn't think so.

- - - Updated - - -

Which is bad design. This is Nintendo trying to shove "innovation" into something that clearly doesn't need it.
    You can play the game just fine without the motion controls, they simply add more options to control Mario for things you couldn't do without them.

The hyperbole is hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright I am up to wooded kingdom (I pickd it off the water looking one)

I am taking a break for now so my brother can enjoy.

3 things currently annoying me
    1. Moon in the middle of the ghost with hats town just flying really high in the sky (actually 2 or 3 of them) how do I get these? The goombas don;t seem to go high enough and I didnt see a goomba higher up (this is after the tutorial section on a return to the map to get souvenirs.)

2. In the Jurassic world, there is a giant floating island well above the rest of the zone that I cannot get to. I see there is a trampoline for the t-rex, but I dont really see how its supposed to get me there as the controls are a tad wonky for 4k Yoshi

3. Desert world also has a giant floating platform I cannot get to on the bottom left of the map I cannot see a way to get to. The glider lizard does not go that far.

As for game itself. Motion controls are not really needed. I like Marios new abilities, I like how Cappy and Mario sit together between worlds and just chill.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Alright I am up to wooded kingdom (I pickd it off the water looking one)

I am taking a break for now so my brother can enjoy.

3 things currently annoying me
    1. Moon in the middle of the ghost with hats town just flying really high in the sky (actually 2 or 3 of them) how do I get these? The goombas don;t seem to go high enough and I didnt see a goomba higher up (this is after the tutorial section on a return to the map to get souvenirs.)

2. In the Jurassic world, there is a giant floating island well above the rest of the zone that I cannot get to. I see there is a trampoline for the t-rex, but I dont really see how its supposed to get me there as the controls are a tad wonky for 4k Yoshi

3. Desert world also has a giant floating platform I cannot get to on the bottom left of the map I cannot see a way to get to. The glider lizard does not go that far.

As for game itself. Motion controls are not really needed. I like Marios new abilities, I like how Cappy and Mario sit together between worlds and just chill.
    floating platforms are the the end stuff, the hat means get in a frog and waggle the joycon for the super jump, wagglan makes all abilities better. if you play any other way you dont have those abilities and cant get like 20 moons.

I claim no responsibility or ownership on this image that was thrown at me on Discord

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    If a game is shipped 2 days before release with 2 day prime shipping Amazon is not the issue if it doesn't get to you on release day.

You want to wager on if he gets his game today or not? Didn't think so.

- - - Updated - - -

You can play the game just fine without the motion controls, they simply add more options to control Mario for things you couldn't do without them.

The hyperbole is hilarious.
    So me not being able to do moves without the use of motion controls is hyperbole?

So me not being able to do moves without the use of motion controls is hyperbole?
    you can still do all the moves. its just harder because of how you have to use the joysticks
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    So someone photoshopped a game review from Jim sterling giving Mario 7/10. I'm sure we can all appreciate the reaction he got from the made up review.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    So someone photoshopped a game review from Jim sterling giving Mario 7/10. I'm sure we can all appreciate the reaction he got from the made up review.
    I saw his video earlier. He is enjoying it for sure.