Demon Hunters. They don't have their own color UI in character creation/selection.

Literally unplayable.

When you create a Death Knight, or select one in the character select screen, the buttons turn from red to blue, making your entire screen just scream death and cold and darkness.

When you create a Demon Hunter? Nothing. Just another character. No big deal. I only start fucking 40 something levels higher than the Death Knight, but, nah, I can just use the same old tired red buttons we've seen since 2004. Not green or anything.

I'm hurt.

10+ Year Old Account
    op do you take constructive criticism?

Quote Originally Posted by Porimlys View Post
    op do you take constructive criticism?
    Constructive criticism is for dweebs

This is 2017, nobody's here for your sugar-coated insults to my integrity and grace

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    Literally unplayable.

When you create a Death Knight, or select one in the character select screen, the buttons turn from red to blue, making your entire screen just scream death and cold and darkness.

When you create a Demon Hunter? Nothing. Just another character. No big deal. I only start fucking 40 something levels higher than the Death Knight, but, nah, I can just use the same old tired red buttons we've seen since 2004. Not green or anything.

I'm hurt.
    We're you just really bored or something?
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Seriously, where are the mods when you need them? OP needs a little vacation from the forums courtesy of a ban, at least on his ability to start new threads.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Seriously, where are the mods when you need them? OP needs a little vacation from the forums courtesy of a ban, at least on his ability to start new threads.
    They let Jaylock flood the forum with his troll threads and actually post replies in them, so I can't see why they'd think this would be a problem.
    The general forum is just shitposting thrashpile.

OT: Demon Hunter screen should be black. They're blind.

10+ Year Old Account
    They should give Demon Hunters the blue buttons and change the dk one's to red

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    why the hell would he need a ban? ive made threads about how theres no ducks in wow, or how there was a baby direhorn pre throne of thunder and it was a conspiracy from blizzard, as well as other humor based but no less valid threads.

hes pointing out that 1 hero class has something special and they didnt do it for the next one. who cares if he uses humor and over exaggerated hyperbole, why dont you learn to take a joke.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

7+ Year Old Account
    This is an outrage!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    The buttons on the WotLK login screen were Blue, Legion's are the default Red. Wrath was, once again, just the better expansion.

Oh, and how is this the thread that needs deleted?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get it...

So, the problem is... your are outraged about buttons not changing to some special snowflake button? To be honest, the DK buttons should've changed to red too. But if we start here, what about the monks? WTF, I want my green buttons!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my god, wow. Buttons I'm only gonna see for a few minutes at most don't change from red to green! Someone call the WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMBULANCE!!! Help! This is immersion breaking! My new special snowflake Demon killing edgelord class isn't special enough!

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    Oh my god, wow. Buttons I'm only gonna see for a few minutes at most don't change from red to green! Someone call the WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMBULANCE!!! Help! This is immersion breaking! My new special snowflake Demon killing edgelord class isn't special enough!
    Demon Hunter buttons should make gunshot sound when pressed.

Deleted
    I don't even know what you mean.

10+ Year Old Account
    Constructive criticism is for dweebs

This is 2017, nobody's here for your sugar-coated insults to my integrity and grace
    LMFAO! At least your honest I suppose XD

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    I don't even know what you mean.
    Red buttons. : )

Blue buttons!!!

RED buttons??? D:<

Would you feel better if they were pink buttons, instead?

Deleted
    Red buttons. : )

Blue buttons!!!

Oh my god, who cares. Do you have to whine about insignificant shit like that?