7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurinaux View Post
    For those of you who can't read and don't understand what this means:

A judge has approved charges that someone committed a crime as a result of Mueller's investigation. We don't know who yet, but someone.
    $100 that someone is Hillary!

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Are you sharing an account?
    Dude...... I only post on here after a night of drinking. I haven't pissed Endus off enough to get banned yet

Picking Devin Nunes and Jared Kushner for relocation to the big house.

It's going to be funny when Trump cronies are being arrested and right-wingers are still in denial and crying about Hillary "She sold Russia 20% of our Uranium" and with that "20% of a Canadian owned mine that produces less then 1% of the annual total uranium mined" they are going to be able to FINALLY develop their 46,000th nuclear warhead and that's totally a scandal. Trump supporters are super serial outraged.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I'd put much longer odds on Kushner and Jr, it's too early still.
    Yeah, this isn’t going to be a family member. Like I said earlier in the thread. If it’s one of those, Trump will launch missiles at North Korea, as soon as he finds out. I’m pretty sure he knows who is going down and knew as soon as he started this:

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-n...027-story.html

That’s Manafort level distraction attempt. For jr and Kushner... missile strike...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Didn't you guys know? Since there's been no new information in a few days, we can make the perfectly fair assumption that this entire Russia thing is just one giant witch pursuit thingy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kindria View Post
    Oh.... its partisan. Its been partisan since the beginning. To think otherwise is delusional.
    The House investigation certainly was, and possibly the Senate now.

There are partisan interests in Mueller's investigation for obvious reasons, but Mueller himself is not partisan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude...... I only post on here after a night of drinking. I haven't pissed Endus off enough to get banned yet
    That’s not what I mean... you posted two contradictory statements back to back...

Also, posting on a forum, while drunk... is still being drunk alone... it’s not a good sign and am not giving you shit. I have been alcohol free for about 3 years...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Didn't you guys know? Since there's been no new information in a few days, we can make the perfectly fair assumption that this entire Russia thing is just one giant witch pursuit thingy.
    Since its happening on a Friday News Dump and not a Monday where it can't be carried for an entire News Cycle, I agree.

Since its happening on a Friday News Dump and not a Monday where it can't be carried for an entire News Cycle, I agree.
    Well, the news doesn't control the actions of a grand jury. Grand juries often call for indictments on Fridays.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    The dichotomy between bitching about constant Russia stories, meaning media is making it up and there not being any new stories meaning it’s fake, is a hell of a Goldilocks set up.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    That’s not what I mean... you posted two contradictory statements back to back...

Also, posting on a forum, while drunk... is still being drunk alone... it’s not a good sign and am not giving you shit. I have been alcohol free for about 3 years...
    It's cool Bro, my GF is off work soon but thanks for the faux concern. AA is for pussies.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Take your bets people (from the twitter)!

Manafort 2:1
    Flynn 4:1
    Page 5:1
    Kushner 9:1
    Don jr. 10:1
    Trump 50:1
    I hope it's Kushner or Jr. but if I were to bet it would be Manafort.

Can't be Trump since it said arrest next week and you can't arrest the president.

Somewhere in America right now, I am smiling ear to ear.

Justice is coming. Trumpkins, we're taking your President away from you.

It's cool Bro, my GF is off work soon but thanks for the faux concern. AA is for pussies.
    Man I hope Endus bans me for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Ten dollars on Manafort.

Five dollars if it's Flynn.
    Agreed. I would surprised if it goes beyond them in this round of charges.

It could easily be just Manafort now, Flynn in a few months.

One step at a time. This has to be done right, not fast.

10+ Year Old Account
    That don’t make it better... do you... *shrug*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mage21 View Post
    Well I mean the ultimate goal here is to tie Trump's campaign to colluding with Russia to rig the election. That's what's been referred to as a "nothingburger". If Manafort or Flynn go down but a connection to a Trump campaign effort of that sort fails to materialize, then it's a just a couple guys up to no good. Got 'em, good, what's next on the Trump agenda?

Not that I'm a huge Trump fan, mind you,[B] but let's not lose sight of what the left is really after here.
    Which is what?
    The most liberal thing you can imagine... Pence as president... wait a minute...

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    *Nothingburger intensifies*
    I want to send you flowers for this magnificent post.

[QUOTE=Packers01;47748348]
    Quote Originally Posted by mage21 View Post
    Well I mean the ultimate goal here is to tie Trump's campaign to colluding with Russia to rig the election. That's what's been referred to as a "nothingburger". If Manafort or Flynn go down but a connection to a Trump campaign effort of that sort fails to materialize, then it's a just a couple guys up to no good. Got 'em, good, what's next on the Trump agenda?

Not that I'm a huge Trump fan, mind you, but let's not lose sight of what the left is really after here.[/QUOTE]

Which is what?
    Russian Collusion is a Myth. End of story.

Russian Collusion is a Myth. End of story.
    Do you have proof to back up that claim?
    Last edited by Machismo; 2017-10-28 at 03:30 AM.