Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    You know the difference between an android user and an iOS user? The latter doesn't hang out in android forums trying to convince everyone how bad android is.
    I'm not even a big fan of Android, to me it's just a simple case of Open system vs Closed heavily regulated system.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post

This basically. Can't help but notice this too.
    Yeah, I notice all the Apple fans are extremely fucking deluded right here in this thread, enough to actively mob someone because they Don't suck Apple dick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Yeah, I notice all the Apple fans are extremely fucking deluded right here in this thread, enough to actively mob someone because they Don't suck Apple dick.
    You forgot to put word "fucking" in caps, it would make your argument look angrier and edgier, which of course would mean it's true. It is a well known tactic in forum-fu to put "fucking" in sentences so people will be convinced you have actual point there and not just hating on things for no reason.

Bonus points for invoking the "dick". Convincing.

Deleted
    Android OS is a very bad software albeit functional to an extent. However the rogue markets, rogue software that can infiltrate, the malware, the bugs, the complete disaster that the google market is make it a horrible mobile experience.

Hell I can't even type an SMS on android without half the keys being pressed by default because in 10 years they couldn't even fix that. iOS is years ahead and its years ahead because it didn't let the average "developer" fuck with it. Even the jailbreakers were way ahead of any rooter you may ever meet.

I gladly accept a locked OS over a phone that randomly calls Australia because I downloaded a weird match 3 app from google store.
    Ah so the "Mac vs PC: We don't get viruses" argument.

You're about 15 years too late for this buddy.

- - - Updated - - -

You forgot to put word "fucking" in caps, it would make your argument look angrier and edgier, which of course would mean it's true. It is a well known tactic in forum-fu to put "fucking" in sentences so people will be convinced you have actual point there and not just hating on things for no reason.

Bonus points for invoking the "dick". Convincing.
    See; I've given up on giving actual logical arguments because you people don't accept them, you see a shiny box and think it's better. You're a blight of the technology world.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    This discussion seems to happen every new iPhone launch.

I've just accepted that Apple fanboys are willing to pay extra for the same components (or worse) than competitors. There is no logic with them.
    Specs don’t mean shit. Apple continues to beat droid in real world benchmarks. And when they release a feature it actually works and works well. Their software is miles ahead. And the latest droid phone costs $1000 too.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Why don’t I see these topics about Samsung when they also have expensive phones.
    Because droid fans are jealous I imagine. Going to such lengths to put down apple is just the trendy thing to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Deleted
    You say the first sentence and then you call Apple fans: "extremely fucking deluded" "actively mob people" and also imply "they suck Apple dick".

I really hope someone buys you that iPhone you hope and pray for mate its obvious you are desperate for one. Classic case of deflection here. I bet you also don't like hot girls, nice cars, expensive jewelry etc.
    Ah yes of course, everyone in the world is a flash in the pan sociopath, who only prefers flashy trash instead of functional devices and anyone who doesn't have that pathos is just deflecting the fact that they do.

I prefer open ended software, because I use said software in my job, it is nice to have these open utility compared to the rigid authoritarianism of Apple. But of course, the 12 year old menality is totally the thing that should push forward a purchase

Quote Originally Posted by Twix View Post
    I'm rich..
    >rich
    >buying iPhone X

What.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Specs don’t mean shit. Apple continues to beat droid in real world benchmarks. And when they release a feature it actually works and works well. Their software is miles ahead. And the latest droid phone costs $1000 too.

Because droid fans are jealous I imagine. Going to such lengths to put down apple is just the trendy thing to do.
    How to people not see the Blatant fanboyism in these posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    This discussion seems to happen every new iPhone launch.

I've just accepted that Apple fanboys are willing to pay extra for the same components (or worse) than competitors. There is no logic with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Why don’t I see these topics about Samsung when they also have expensive phones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Because there are many Apple “haters” and only a few Samsung haters.
    The fact that Apple is the most profitable company in the world and holds the marketshare says otherwise. Apple fans just don’t give a shit what someone else uses.
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Deleted
    Do you really expect me to defend or explain my choices to you? lol.
    I expect you to be the same Vainglorious sycophant that often does purchase Apple products.

I have explained why I don't like Apple products and people like you take offense to the idea not all of us are corporate drones.

- - - Updated - - -

The fact that Apple is the most profitable company in the world and holds the marketshare says otherwise. Apple fans just don’t give a shit what someone else uses.
    Hahahaha, you are fucking pathetic. You treat a company like a sports team.

10+ Year Old Account
    See; I've given up on giving actual logical arguments because you people don't accept them, you see a shiny box and think it's better. You're a blight of the technology world.
    You did not give any logical argument - your argument is "iPhone is not functional because I said so".

Not a lot of material to work with there, I'm afraid.

Then of course you go ahead and brand everyone a fanboy, even me a guy with Galaxy S8. My last iPhone was iPhone 4 and since then I'm squarely in android camp, if that helps to calm your rage.

- - - Updated - - -

To reiterate, I find your ravings to be close-minded nonsense.

Bolded all the phrases where you foam for a simple thing like choosing the phone one likes. Funny how the "open ended software" advocates can be so narrow minded and salty over a simple purchase choice.
    I'll just go back to something I was saying in another thread. I do not like Apple because it claims ownership of material I created because it was stored on an Apple device.

That is a perfectly good reason to hate Apple. Google, so far, has not fucked me that way.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Deleted
    You did not give any logical argument - your argument is "iPhone is not functional because I said so".

Not a lot of material to work with there, I'm afraid.

Then of course you go ahead and brand everyone a fanboy, even me a guy with Galaxy S8. My last iPhone was iPhone 4 and since then I'm squarely in android camp, if that helps to calm your rage.
    Yet you run here to defend Apple instantly, and claim I have no arguments, when if you actually read my posts you'd understand I dislike Apple for being an extremely tight stranglehold with pushing very little when it comes to technology output.

Apple are actively a BLIGHT on Technology as a whole.

Deleted
    Android OS is a very bad software albeit functional to an extent. However the rogue markets, rogue software that can infiltrate, the malware, the bugs, the complete disaster that the google market is make it a horrible mobile experience.

Hell I can't even type an SMS on android without half the keys being pressed by default because in 10 years they couldn't even fix that. iOS is years ahead and its years ahead because it didn't let the average "developer" fuck with it. Even the jailbreakers were way ahead of any rooter you may ever meet.

I gladly accept a locked OS over a phone that randomly calls Australia because I downloaded a weird match 3 app from google store.
    Wow, I knew we use different timelines in the world ... but a 15 year difference is kinda stretching it.

Get into 2017 boy.

Quote Originally Posted by thelord11 View Post
    People are brainwashed sheep who believe all the hype/fake benchmarks without thinking for themselfs, samsung galaxy s8 which was released late febuary this year has same specs (better pixels+curved screen) yet costs half price of iphone x. But since apple does a better job at marketing, people buy all their bullshiit up.

Android also has great customisation and offers more in their phones, android might contain some malware in apps but thats because there are lots more android phones on market than iOS. People also love showing off in public by giving other people the idea that they are very rich yet most have it on monthly contract with shit job on top of it.

a fool and his money are soon parted.
    Again specs don’t mean shit. Benchmarks tells the real story and that’s what’s Apple shines. The X is $999. The S8 is not $500. And why do you need a curved screen on a smartphone? You don’t even need it for a big screen TV. Talk about gimmick. I love how you gloss over the lack of security on droid devices. That’s reason enough to never own a droid phone. The reason has nothing to do with how many devices are in use. It’s because Apple excells in the software department and all devices run the same OS.

Quote Originally Posted by NihilSustinet View Post
    apple has been losing market share hand over fist. their products are pretty garbage now, so they dont make enough to fill what demand is still left, then they "sell out" and make demand seem higher than it is, making people want it more. Nintendo does the same thing.
    Google what the most profitable company in the world is. Hint: it starts with A. Never had a days trouble with any of their products going back to the original iPhone. Never exploded, been hacked with a printed photo etc....

Deleted
    Ahahahahahaha why so mad mate lol its just a phone man lol get over it lol. Wtf you treat people like that because they chose Apple?

Seriously, your mad reaction only adds value to my choice. Thank you.
    Because people like you are Neo-Luddites, favoring a company that strangles competition, buys out parts that will then never be used effectively and basically tries to keep technology from developing.

- - - Updated - - -

Again specs don’t mean shit. Benchmarks tells the real story and that’s what’s Apple shines. The X is $999. The S8 is not $500. And why do you need a curved screen on a smartphone? You don’t even need it for a big screen TV. Talk about gimmick. I love how you gloss over the lack of security on droid devices. That’s reason enough to never own a droid phone. The reason has nothing to do with how many devices are in use. It’s because Apple excells in the software department and all devices run the same OS.

Google what the most profitable company in the world is. Hint: it starts with A. Never had a days trouble with any of their products going back to the original iPhone. Never exploded, been hacked with a printed photo etc....
    So because Apple sells you a $5 production phone for $1000, you think it's a good purchase.

Deleted
    It’s because Apple excells in the software department and all devices run the same OS.
    No, they don't. Apple Excells in buying out parts to be used for other people and browbeating companies to design Apps for their horribly rigid OS.

- - - Updated - - -

As opposed to google and facebook logging your slightest move on the internet and storing it to sell to advertisers or God knows who else. Once you enter the internet everything you do is logged monitored stored. In the end you choose your life invader to use a GTA 5 catch phrase. This doesn't mean everyone else is <insert random insult> because they choose Apple.
    Are you honestly that deluded if you think Apple doesn't do the exact same?

How to people not see the Blatant fanboyism in these posts.
    You throw that word around when you clearly don’t understand the meaning. Stating positive facts as a reason for using a a particular product is the complete opposite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yet you run here to defend Apple instantly, and claim I have no arguments, when if you actually read my posts you'd understand I dislike Apple for being an extremely tight stranglehold with pushing very little when it comes to technology output.

Apple are actively a BLIGHT on Technology as a whole.
    That's what you think and I disagree, I am not for Apple, I'm against stupid and what you are doing now is pretty dumb.

You think Apple is a blight on technology? How so? It's just another company that pushes technology forward the same way others do, Apple is responsible for plenty innovations being universally adopted and its practices are neither fairer or shader than any other technology corporation in the field.

They just happen to be big and as every big company they have their share of devotees and rebels fighting over nonsense.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2017-10-28 at 11:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheorynPhilispohy View Post
    I owe iPhone 7. Would you upgrade your iPhone 7 to iPhone X ? I just fail to understand that logic, why would you do it?
    Yes, ofc, you'll see faster loading, BUT iPhone 6-7 is already fast. Cool it ain't my 'business' - I just trying to understand it more.
    Nothing new, really.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    You think Apple is a blight on technology? How so? It's just another company that pushes technology forward the same way others do, Apple is responsible for plenty innovations being universally adopted and its practices are neither fairer or shader than any other technology corporation in the field.
    No, they don't, they buy most of their part designs from Phillips like most companies do.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah we should trust tech with someone like you. LOL. As for your claims about competition being strangled please gather your evidence and take it with the courts. Your random insults and calling Apple fans names just make you look like a clown.

Im done talking with you I have an iPhone X to pre-order. The bigger more expensive one. The one you secretly want.
    "A fool and his money are easily parted"

I don't see the point in spending so much on Phones period. As for parts, just see the Switch and Nintendo forced Scarcity because of Apple buying up all of one particular type of part.