Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

Thumbs up Trump Welcomes Trick-or-Treaters to the Oval Office

Nice to see some great banter, but then again the haters will say hes need to be impreached for saying the kids are ugly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by metadox View Post
    Nice to see some great banter, but then again the haters will say hes need to be impreached for saying the kids are ugly.

Its a publicity stunt... In a few days time he will start spouting "Obama didn't let kids into the Oval office on halloween".

Quote Originally Posted by LaserChild9 View Post
    Its a publicity stunt... In a few days time he will start spouting "Obama didn't let kids into the Oval office on halloween".
    I had the biggest number of trick or treaters. I gave them the best candy there is!

Trump's speech patterns make me think he's autistic. Or has at least had a stroke.

No, he should be impeached for different things.

Quote Originally Posted by dr2022 View Post
    I had the biggest number of trick or treaters. I gave them the best candy there is!
    Someone needs to test them for poison.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    You would think the president could afford some king-sized candy bars.

Fucking cucked kids.
    He could. He ate them all by himself. Because he always gets the best deal.

They actually even attacked him for his story about his brother Fred...... Then he was attacked for not "doing enough" for the opiod crisis, even though he has been the only President to do anything at all about it (I don't remember Obama even doing anything about it and they were silent then).

So yeah, he can't win. I give him credit though, he seems to take all the attacks in stride and still manages to smile and be positive. It makes all the attackers look ugly .

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    He could. He ate them all by himself. Because he always gets the best deal.
    Well you don't get rich by giving away stuff to others.

Deleted
    The American president is creating Welfare Queens! He should make them earn the candy instead of handing it out. Entitlement, Entitlement, Entitlement. Waste of tax money! /s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post
    The American president is creating Welfare Queens! He should make them earn the candy instead of handing it out. Entitlement, Entitlement, Entitlement. Waste of tax money! /s
    But they did earn it, they dressed up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    They actually even attacked him for his story about his brother Fred...... Then he was attacked for not "doing enough" for the opiod crisis, even though he has been the only President to do anything at all about it (I don't remember Obama even doing anything about it and they were silent then).

So yeah, he can't win. I give him credit though, he seems to take all the attacks in stride and still manages to smile and be positive. It makes all the attackers look ugly .
    Considering Obama signed a bill directly addressing the opioid crisis, while Trump has made grand speeches about declaring it a crisis... and yes, Trump takes it in such stride, he only threatens lawsuits and questions whether broadcasting licenses should be taken away from those that attack him. I'm just saying, maybe you need to roll out from conservative media outlets and see the rest of the world.

On topic, hey, fun stuff. One of the few aspects of Trump that isn't sociopathic is that he seems to enjoy entertaining children. I'm sure some of its just for publicity, but then you hear stuff about how he drops in on kids in the White House or events randomly just to joke around.

Deleted
    White kids are so cute ^^

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Someone needs to test them for poison.
    Here is this SPECIAL snickers for my future little blue voter Tyreese

Yes. If one thing trump is known for it is taking criticism with grace.

10+ Year Old Account
    Exactly that!

Obama didn't even invite them in!

(I don't remember Obama even doing anything about it and they were silent then)
    Is your real name donald and do you have a hair piece?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    On topic, hey, fun stuff. One of the few aspects of Trump that isn't sociopathic is that he seems to enjoy entertaining children. I'm sure some of its just for publicity, but then you hear stuff about how he drops in on kids in the White House or events randomly just to joke around.
    That's because they are on his intellectual level.
    Last edited by LaserChild9; 2017-10-28 at 12:10 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No, he should be impeached for different things.
    Name one which is ether a crime ( which he was convicted for ) or would be Constitutional.

This is a video of the last nice moment Trump is going to have for a long, long time.

Justice is coming.

Isn't there a Trump sub forum for a reason

10+ Year Old Account
    More and more evidence that he's actually an oompa loompa that escaped from the chocolate factory.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Isn't there a Trump sub forum for a reason
    Starting next week, the entire World Wide Web is going to be a Trump subforum. Are you ready?