Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Actually, that's how one of the 1st iterations of BS looked like.
    Yes I know, hence my expectations about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    That's not new and it's not a leak. Just an old fake from 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    A lot of the expansions in this thread is "fan fiction" Even Golden Yak's ideas are fan fiction, the argument is moot. All it is is to shut down discussion so stop with the fan fiction argument.
    Shut down discussion? 1000 pages of this thread are about a South Seas expansion. All of that talk is based on early fan concepts and fan created expansions. The least of it has a base in game or Warcraft lore. All arguments are build upon one, just one fan made expansion. I've never read anything straying away from that. It's either Kul'Tiras must be part of a South Seas expansion because [reason] or Kul'Tiras is too small to be a continent [reason]. Nearly everything here is based on the false assumption that Kul'Tiras must be part of a South Seas expansion. That's my point and I'll continue to bring it up again and again. I don't want to crush anyones hopes and dreams but I'm absolutely sure we're getting not the kind of South Seas expansion nearly everybody is expecting due to very obvious reasons.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by adamzz View Post
    Please, tell me you're being sarcastic.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm still amazed whenever that picture gets a genuine response, by this point everybody knows it's fake.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

I'm still amazed whenever that picture gets a genuine response, by this point everybody knows it's fake.
    I think the concept of memes is not grasped by everyone here.

Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    I absolutely agree with you. Blizzard is once again going to fuck over people by getting their hopes up for nothing. They did the same thing in WoD where they promised stuff on twitter or even on mmo-champion! and then did not deliver. But if you called them out on it trillions of whiteknight faglets would show up saying important stuff like :" STOP ANNOYING BLIZZARD OR THEY WONT INTERACT ANYMORE PLEASE DONT HURT POOR LORE OR RYGARIUS(or whatever this retard's name was)"..

stop getting fooled by blizzard because of 1 fucking item they put in the database
    How is it Blizzards fault that people are hyping and speculating over nothing? Literally the only thing they have said about the next expansion is that they will reveal it at Blizzcon.

7+ Year Old Account
    On the topic of login screens, what would you like to see on it for a south sees expansion?

In my opinion the Maelstrom would be really cool.

I absolutely agree with you. Blizzard is once again going to fuck over people by getting their hopes up for nothing. They did the same thing in WoD where they promised stuff on twitter or even on mmo-champion! and then did not deliver. But if you called them out on it trillions of whiteknight faglets would show up saying important stuff like :" STOP ANNOYING BLIZZARD OR THEY WONT INTERACT ANYMORE PLEASE DONT HURT POOR LORE OR RYGARIUS(or whatever this retard's name was)"..

stop getting fooled by blizzard because of 1 fucking item they put in the database
    I am repeating my point about a South Seas expansion for several months now. I am pretty sure many here are fed up because I keep bringing it up again and again but all of them are falling for false hopes. They create a hype that won't survive reality...
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

I think if we are going to have an Nzoth / Naga expa it is the best time to implement Naga as a neutral race.

Lady S'theno and the Illidari Naga can join both the Horde and the Alliance and use the DH Start Zone for them

Last edited by Rhlor; 2017-10-28 at 03:55 PM.

How is it Blizzards fault that people are hyping and speculating over nothing? Literally the only thing they have said about the next expansion is that they will reveal it at Blizzcon.
    they used to tease us by saying "something big coming tomorrow!!" and then it was a new coffee mug.

The guy asked a question and you responded by trolling him? You would actually look like a decent human being if you thought that picture was real, but you just posted it to troll so now you just made yourself look like a horrible human being.

- - - Updated - - -

they used to tease us by saying "something big coming tomorrow!!" and then it was a new coffee mug.
    Tell me, when did they say "something big coming tomorrow!" and then show a coffee mug?

"Excited for the new reveal!"
    > wow, it's fucking nothing
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

10+ Year Old Account
    The guy asked a question and you responded by trolling him? You would actually look like a decent human being if you thought that picture was real, but you just posted it to troll so now you just made yourself look like a horrible human being.
    You haven't been in this thread long enough. It's an old joke, chill.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

- - - Updated - - -

Tell me, when did they say "something big coming tomorrow!" and then show a coffee mug?
    First of all, "the guy" didn't ask, he tried to explain Shadochi it was fake when this thing has been posted almost once every three pages and is a well-known meme. Secondly... chill man. It's not hardcore trolling, it's merely teasing.

On the topic of login screens, what would you like to see on it for a south sees expansion?

In my opinion the Maelstrom would be really cool.
    That would be awesome! If Nazjatar becomes accessible though, an underwater login screen with elfic ruins would be dope (and would be a nice callback to the meme hehe). Other than that, a view of Kul'Tiras or Zandalar away in the distance could be nice I suppose.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    I think if we are going to have an Nzoth / Naga expa it is the best time to implement Naga as a neutral race.

Lady S'theno and the Illidari Naga can join both the Horde and the Alliance and use the DH Start Zone for them

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/xXPoTg9Gz7c/maxresdefault.jpg
    Would allow them to also spread out DH to new races too.

There are a whole camp of people that still think Kul-Tiras will hold its own as a full fledged continent, the lore seems iffy in regards to size/what kul'tiras is, which means big retcon opportunities for blizz i guess.

But in the end I think ppl bring up a "south seas" xpac encompassing many of these isles for good reason, it makes sense thematically and would be cool, by your logic you coudl say legion is fanfic as well since ppl kept bringing up an xpac focused on the burning legion for many years.

7+ Year Old Account
    lol

its a bloody meme, chill your ass.

Formerly known as Arafal

Would allow them to also spread out DH to new races too.
    no, it's fine that they're only elves