10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    you never know. U17 is the worst predictor for senior national teams though
    True, but to win both that and the U-20 in one year, odds are in your favour that some talent is going to come through.

Arsenal had a disastrous AGM midweek and then the team go out and play like that, disgusting.

Nobody will agree with me because nobody watches Arsenal but Seo Kolasinac was the Premier League deal of the summer. 3 goals, 2 assists from left-back, and nothing gets past him.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Wenger really is a waste of space.
    Mfw Maureen spends 200m more than Wenger and is only 2 places higher

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    True, but to win both that and the U-20 in one year, odds are in your favour that some talent is going to come through.
    certainly no excuse now, they have some talent coming through. I hear people saying that the English clubs need to give them playing time. It's not their job to do that. If the players really want to develop, maybe look outside the country for a period of time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    U19s won the Euros too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    U19s won the Euros too.
    U17 would have had they not lost the shootout.

The FA have been trying to build up grass roots for years after the godawful decade we've had. This looks like the beginning of their efforts coming to bear, just make sure they've a great manager and keep that passion going.

Chelsea facing a huge bus

10+ Year Old Account
    Blades top of the Championship... unreal to be fair can't see it lasting all season but its going well so far. Nice of Barnsley to send Wednesday fans into another meltdown.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorged View Post
    Blades top of the Championship... unreal to be fair can't see it lasting all season but its going well so far. Nice of Barnsley to send Wednesday fans into another meltdown.
    Chris Wilder's on a mad ting
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Chris Wilder's on a mad ting
    I don't like all these rumours of Everton sniffing around, can't see him leaving with him being a blade but money talks and Everton have it.

I don't like all these rumours of Everton sniffing around, can't see him leaving with him being a blade but money talks and Everton have it.
    Honestly Everton are a state, whoever takes over at this point is doomed to a summer sacking. Hope he stays put and manages to get Sheffield United up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly Everton are a state, whoever takes over at this point is doomed to a summer sacking. Hope he stays put and manages to get Sheffield United up.
    Would be nice to go up, I was expecting mid table at best start of season so anything better is a bonus.

Deleted
    Then they can sign Adam johnson and have two sex offenders in the team. Fuck that this isn't French ligue 1.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Then they can sign Adam johnson and have two sex offenders in the team. Fuck that this isn't French ligue 1.
    If they signed Johnson they'd only have one.

Would be nice to go up, I was expecting mid table at best start of season so anything better is a bonus.
    It's good to see an English manager being successful instead of whining he can't get a job because muh foreigners, but tbh the main reason I want utd to go up is for the Wednesday memes.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they signed Johnson they'd only have one.
    They've got Ched Evans too mate

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    They've got Ched Evans too mate
    "His conviction was quashed on 21 April 2016 by the Court of Appeal, and a retrial was ordered. On 14 October 2016, he was found not guilty. "

Try again.

Deleted
    Anyone see Salford Citys keeper got sent off for taking a piss behind the goal. Surely a yellow.

10+ Year Old Account
    "His conviction was quashed on 21 April 2016 by the Court of Appeal, and a retrial was ordered. On 14 October 2016, he was found not guilty. "

Try again.
    I disagree and that is my opinion which I personally feel is infallible

10+ Year Old Account
    Arsenal had a disastrous AGM midweek and then the team go out and play like that, disgusting.

Nobody will agree with me because nobody watches Arsenal but Seo Kolasinac was the Premier League deal of the summer. 3 goals, 2 assists from left-back, and nothing gets past him.

Mfw Maureen spends 200m more than Wenger and is only 2 places higher

Ones building a team the others built his, what's your point? Wenger in? If united aren't above Arsenal at the end of the season mou will also be a waste of space.
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2017-10-28 at 06:44 PM.

Ones building a team the others built his, what's your point? Wenger in?
    Sad thing is, I can't tell which is which.

- - - Updated - - -

If united aren't above Arsenal at the end of the season mou will also be a waste of space.
    Half a billion over 2 years to "finish above Arsenal". Christ, our clubs used to be elite, has it really come to this..

10+ Year Old Account
    Clueless trivia fact. United are yet to concede a goal at Old Trafford from open play this year. Not this season, the entire of 2017 until this point.