Poll: Broom as a permanent Mount

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    yes that'd be nice the instant mount could even stay but disabled the mount in bgs/arenas
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I've wanted it FOR FUCKING EVER. Jesus Christ, Blizzard, give us this mount! It's freaking amazing flying around on a broom! And yes, you can make it instant cast only during Hallow's End so it's balanced. Just... please!

Permanent mount with regular cast time throughout the year, instant cast during Hallow's End. This is the solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Konteil View Post
    Who here loves the broom ! I wait for it every year and love it. Its the only mount in game that has insta mount. Soon as i get it i go jump off a cliff and see how close to ground i can get before i click it to fly up again. I like this more than the horsemans mount!

On a side note are there any permanent mounts that have insta mount capabilities? Other than druid flight forms.
    No. It would be like thr water strider mount all over again, don't want to be forced to use only one mount and the insta cast would force me to do it

Deleted
    Its the only mount in game that has insta mount.
    its not the only its copied from the druid instant flyform
    On a side note are there any permanent mounts that have insta mount capabilities? Other than druid flight forms.
    no thats a thing only druids have.

and no, you cant have it the whole year

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Yes please! I'd love a broom mount, give it a cast time and it'd be fine!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shalanoree View Post
    Permanent mount with regular cast time throughout the year, instant cast during Hallow's End. This is the solution.
    I agree with this!

Broom as normal collectible mount - sure.
    Broom as instant cast ride - nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Wondercrab View Post
    Even if it wasn't an instant mount I wish we could just have a permanent broom to ride around on.
    Yes, this! The instant cast time is amazing and I use it all the time its available, but obv it would never happen since too op. But even still, its a neat mount.

There are NO mounts that have instant cast.
    If the broom was made into a mount - it would have a cast time.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Yes, but i also want it as a Staff.

Im making all my characters transmog as Halloween costume and my witch transmog is incomplete without the broom.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes, for separate drop that would behave as any other mounts (cast time).