Engine is 925
    Rest are all heroic base ilvl.

I'm about to do some sims.

Quote Originally Posted by megavolt419 View Post
    My CoF is 895 with socket

Engine is 925
    Rest are all heroic base ilvl.

I'm about to do some sims.
    i have a 915 cof and was simming lower than 945 specter+940memento before the patch, lets see now

Deleted
    Windwalker received a 15% buff (with set nerf) but guys... a fucking 15% buff while they perform better than Assa and Outlow...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ithildine View Post
    Windwalker received a 15% buff (with set nerf) but guys... a fucking 15% buff while they perform better than Assa and Outlow...
    it wasnt a 15% buff, its much lower because of the set nerf. i think babylonius made a post about it explaining everything.

Can someone explain me how good is the t20 2 pieces bonus?
    Just asking because im a casual.. i just have the 2 pieces bonus. But i like to do my best, anyway i have 900ilvl set pants and some random 920 droped, with more agility, the same mastery and versatality instead of haste.
    Stats wise these random pants are better. no doubt.. but when i sim them, they show lower dps.. why? Is the energy cost of rupture?

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritvs View Post
    Can someone explain me how good is the t20 2 pieces bonus?
    Just asking because im a casual.. i just have the 2 pieces bonus. But i like to do my best, anyway i have 900ilvl set pants and some random 920 droped, with more agility, the same mastery and versatality instead of haste.
    Stats wise these random pants are better. no doubt.. but when i sim them, they show lower dps.. why? Is the energy cost of rupture?
    that 25 less energy on garrote, is a huge amount of net energy gain

it's basically 25 energy gained every ~12 seconds

I see. Didn't realize that it was that important. Now that you put in on perspective i can see the point.
    The thing is i only have acess to normal ToS and my set items are lvl900.. and when some random item drop on the weekly chest titanforged to 945 , it's kinda hard to justify keep the set bonus instead of gaining alot of stats.
    I guess ill keep siming it.

It's more like a net buff of 3% for them and that's their only DPS spec. Their utility is also far lower.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    It's more like a net buff of 3% for them and that's their only DPS spec. Their utility is also far lower.
    Could you explain why 15% is actually 3%, please ? I am certainly missing something important.

Could you explain why 15% is actually 3%, please ? I am certainly missing something important.
    Because they nerfed the t19 set bonus. That set bonus was worth around 15% of their dmg(roughly i think?). I just know the set bonus was good enough that if it wasn't nerfed, monks would have worn it for the rest of the xpac despite any ilvl differences.

Quote Originally Posted by Won7on View Post
    Subt TB sims about 25k higher than NS TB, and most of the Sin Rogues at the top of Mythic Goroth are using Subt TB too.

We'll have to agree to disagree on TB being "the best evah". I like when things line up and have a logical usage together - a rhythm. It's why I like current DFA sub so much and why I liked pre-7.2 Sin. Those feel/felt like executing a precise a dance routine, while TB Sin feels like spinning 5 plates while riding a skateboard. TB Sin never has that satisfying payoff of "ok NOW everything is lined up, let's go ham".
    "Assassination" not "Berserker" precise strike when the window of opportunity opens itself.

So i'm not a raider currently but I am thinking of going ham on my rogue to join my guild for Antorus (they have no rogue). Currently they just finished 9/9H Tomb, and for the the foreseeable future will only be doing heroic just because we are a more casual/fun guild.
    Currently my rogue is 885ish, no legendaries, only ever been a casual player doing old mount runs and stuff. Going ham this week for gear and doing normal ToS.

Asking for some of you pros advice on what spec to play/pump AP into going into ToS and then Antorus-
    Assassination is what I play mostly but i've never used toxic blade because i've been a pleb casual.
    Sub I tried out a bit and enjoyed with Master of Shadows, then when I changed to Death from Above and I kinda got overwhelmed and felt clunkyish.
    Outlaw I literally cant stand Bones so changed to good ol slice and dice and it felt nicer.

tldr In your opinion what should I do
    Cheers in advance

Well for tomb sub has been "on top" which isnt saying much this tier, we get weaker every day comparatively.. However tos is over. I have all 3 ready for atbt with outlol slightly behind sub and assas in terms of ap/gear. In tomb I play sub on 6 fights and assass on 3. With how behind you are, the raid being over, and no real way to know what's up for t21... play whichever you find coolest. That or work on all 3 specs in preparation for whatever is coming. I hope outlol is top in antorus but i wont hold my breath. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracmaul View Post
    So i'm not a raider currently but I am thinking of going ham on my rogue to join my guild for Antorus (they have no rogue). Currently they just finished 9/9H Tomb, and for the the foreseeable future will only be doing heroic just because we are a more casual/fun guild.
    Currently my rogue is 885ish, no legendaries, only ever been a casual player doing old mount runs and stuff. Going ham this week for gear and doing normal ToS.

Asking for some of you pros advice on what spec to play/pump AP into going into ToS and then Antorus-
    Assassination is what I play mostly but i've never used toxic blade because i've been a pleb casual.
    Sub I tried out a bit and enjoyed with Master of Shadows, then when I changed to Death from Above and I kinda got overwhelmed and felt clunkyish.
    Outlaw I literally cant stand Bones so changed to good ol slice and dice and it felt nicer.

tldr In your opinion what should I do
    Cheers in advance
    If you want to be "ready" with all 3 specs I would suggest first going for tier 2 Netherlight Crucible traits in all three weapons and then let gear kind of decide what you commit to. Honestly, I wouldn't be too worried about AP anymore. Sure, you want 75 traits for all the tier3 Netherlight Crucible traits in a single weapon but from a normal/heroic raiding perspective it won't make or break your raid presence as a dps. You'll get there eventually.

The main issue I see is what legendaries that will enable you. You need shoulders for all three specs but other than that there isn't a whole lot overlap more than, I guess, Prydaz as well as the ring(s) being decent alternatives for all around content (raids/m+). Unless something changes an idea could be to work on Sin and Sub first since both specs prioritises Mastery as a stat above all. Furthermore, if you do decide to go for Sin loot spec first and your raid group has plenty of classes that use Fel Relics it won't be too much of a problem to keep two specs on par.

@Nekroman @andregorz
    Appreciate the responses, thanks. Ill practice alot more on both Sin and Sub and just see where I end up with the drops. I need to get used to toxic blade and death from above, even though its just norm and going into heroics with my casual guild I dont want to feel like im playing sub par.

Deleted
    Is the arcano crystal any good for rouges? Got a 920

Quote Originally Posted by krigsmaskin View Post
    Not as good as it is for other classes but its still good. Grats

Quote Originally Posted by krigsmaskin View Post
    if you dont have other 920/915 maybe is good

Theres no agility. 99% sure any 910 stat stick but haste will be better. Haste stat stick might be though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    if you dont have other 920/915 maybe is good
    So Agility is quite nice on rogues?
    I just Rerolled maybe these are silly questions.
    that crystal would have bin great on my warrior