Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I’d love a legendary quest line with a character like wrathion again. The sultan thing sounds cool

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    I’d love a legendary quest line with a character like wrathion again. The sultan thing sounds cool
    Sounds like Diablo 3 where the sultan is actually Belial, lol.

Capital City: Bana'nana

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinas View Post
    Totally fake, because it doesn't have a playable banana race from Tel'Abim called "Bananoids." Know your lore before you post next time, sheesh!

No but seriously, parts of this sound plausibly cool (like the Titan waygate to an unknown land), but unlikely.
    Actually they are called Bananigans, known for their shenanigans with apples.

Subraces gated behind unlocks? Seems fake, alot of people who play pvp are the ones who care little about customization "why bother when you are covered in armor"

Please close these awful threads

If the "sultan" would be actually Wrathion and our boy king would choose to negotiate with him in private under the sheets I would give this idea a go for sure.

Deleted
    I hope this isn't true. I hate Wrathion and I think he should have been killed halfway through MoP. To have him come back and possibly actually be an ally would make me throw up. <.<

Why can't people just post "I have this idea for an expansion" and people can discuss it, instead of pretending it's a leak and then everyone laughs at it and doesn't even consider it because it's presented so stupidly?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    Actually they are called Bananigans, known for their shenanigans with apples.
    Oh that's right. Bananoids are a hellish cross between "Bananas in Pajamas" and the Noid.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Telabar View Post
    Located on the far side of Azeroth
    The far side of Azeroth? You mean the one we can see entirely from Argus as Azeroth spins in the sky and shows only ocean on the "far side"? Yeah, no, fake... The expansion has been in the works for well over a year at this point, they would have known about the development of that expansion during 7.3's development, and included the landmass on the planet to avoid people bitching at them for retconning in an entire continent that didn't exist on a realtime view of the entire planet only months prior to that landmass being "discovered"... and also build anticipation for the next expansion by showing a previously undiscovered continent out of nowhere.

It's not a faulty map missing an undiscovered landmass, you are looking at the actual planet itself from Argus, there is nothing there.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2017-10-28 at 11:51 PM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

10+ Year Old Account
    As many as there are who are bashing this idea, if you have read some mystery stories from pen and paper games its this kind of escalation that comes quite common. Legend of the 5 rings, dungeons and dragons, both have had stories where oh its just a simple suicide or strange item stolen leading to some dark world threatening plot. To be honest I like the idea that something so trivial brings a mystery and intrigue to the environment. A new land without bringing in alternate times or other planets opening up the other side of Azeroth. Even if its fake the concept has my interest in chasing down Wraithion, maybe even letting up meet some of his brothers or his new schemes. I give it 8/10 bananas.

Quote Originally Posted by ZachAttack View Post
    Expansion End Boss: The Banana King
    You defeat him by putting a Banana in your ear

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinas View Post
    Totally fake, because it doesn't have a playable banana race from Tel'Abim called "Bananoids." Know your lore before you post next time, sheesh!

No but seriously, parts of this sound plausibly cool (like the Titan waygate to an unknown land), but unlikely.
    Great, now I want to play a banananoid paladin.
    "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"
    "We don't care if it's the first act of Henry the Fifth, we're leaving!"

10+ Year Old Account
    This shit is bananas.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    New companion app comes with the expansion, the "bananaphone" , it rings when your banana followers complete a mission.

If you fail a mission, the dead followers leave a banana peel, allowing you to counter minions by making them slip, increasing chances by 20%.

15+ Year Old Account
    Too much focus on bananas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Too much focus on bananas.
    Potassiumphobic?

At least this one is original.

Quote Originally Posted by taishar68 View Post
    Great, now I want to play a banananoid paladin.
    You mean a Potassidin?
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.