10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Thing is that orcs derived from Ogres, so just as humans and vrykul, ogres and orcs share the exact same connection
    They do, but the Cluemancer leak also has the bit about "purity" for the Orc section, above the Ogre reference. Should we be assuming that some races get multiple options?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    So, having fun with Cluemancer's leak again, here are my thoughts!
    That head wrapped in a potato looks like Zoth Omogg, and the figures seen in the Chronicle books.

Taken from another thread:

10+ Year Old Account
    "Is it possible to lose what has already been lost?" zone clue would seem to mean Lost Isles. It's a play on both the name and them presumably being lost to us after the goblins fled from them. I guess we'll be returning?
    Cosmic greetings, all, I'm the Raccoonatic Commander!
    Leowyld of Emerald Dream-US

Quote Originally Posted by Leowyld View Post
    "Is it possible to lose what has already been lost?" zone clue would seem to mean Lost Isles. It's a play on both the name and them presumably being lost to us after the goblins fled from them. I guess we'll be returning?
    Ooooh nice one! I didn't think of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    That head wrapped in a potato looks like Zoth Omogg, and the figures seen in the Chronicle books.

Taken from another thread:
    When The Chronicles volume 1 came out, and I read about the Old gods and such, I immediately went to check the Ulduar stained glass windows. I am 100% sure that green serpent enveloping a being is N'zoth wrapped around Azeroth's World Soul. And that the green serpent spoken of in the doomsayers prophecies is indeed N'zoth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    yum
    Elune, have mercy. Half of them are actually the same thing, some are obvious trolls and some are tryhard fakes. So far Cluemancer's leak (and chinese one that says about Dragonsworn) are the most probable. Of course I'm not holding my breath for subraces so I don't get dissapointed.

Oh and of course, many and huge thanks to you!

As to Cluemancer's leak

• They say, it was a city under the city. But the deeper lies the more evil place. - Level one: The Fallen Kingdom of Ahn'quiraj | Level two: Temple of Ahn'quiraj (it kinda was a city...) | Level three (so below temple): the mentioned thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ooooh nice one! I didn't think of that.
    If we do get a new version of the Lost Isles, it'd be nice to get Gilneas back, too... but none of the zones riddles sound even remotely Gilneas-related.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post
    I’ll be happy for them, finally a race that isn’t lame.
    Why, what's wrong with worgen?

If we do get a new version of the Lost Isles, it'd be nice to get Gilneas back, too... but none of the zones riddles sound even remotely Gilneas-related.
    Kezan is more likely than the Lost Isles imho, but I suppose both could happen!

Still love that the speculation is still going. Was just watching community and this thread made me think of it with all these "leaks" haha

https://bnc.lt/a/key_live_eifqPbvhIR...82158388693%2F

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I don't recall him in Legion.
    He appears at the end of Return to Karazhan, very much alive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kezan is more likely than the Lost Isles imho, but I suppose both could happen!
    Well, the riddle mentions losing what is lost. Since that does not make much sense literally, I thought the "lost" refers to the "Lost" in Lost Isles. They were "Lost" Isles when the goblins arrived and losing them happened when the goblins fled.

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Why, what's wrong with worgen?
    Nothing, I also like Draenei and Dwarfs (Dark Iron).

7+ Year Old Account
    Can anyone also tell me how is infinite dragonflight still possible when bronze dragons had their powers severely reduced with fall of deathwing?
    How could Nozdormu get enough power to even become dangerous enough in case he would fall to madness?

Well, the riddle mentions losing what is lost. Since that does not make much sense literally, I thought the "lost" refers to the "Lost" in Lost Isles. They were "Lost" Isles when the goblins arrived and losing them happened when the goblins fled.
    Indeed! Or it can refer Kezan as in the Goblins lost it (during Cataclysm) and now that they want to take it back they're fighting the Alliance there. Hence the "can you lose what is already lost?" !

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mahmeya View Post
    Can anyone also tell me how is infinite dragonflight still possible when bronze dragons had their powers severely reduced with fall of deathwing?
    How could Nozdormu get enough power to even become dangerous enough in case he would fall to madness?
    Wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrathion encourages the aspects, who gather in Silithus to assist in dealing with the wound, to take some of the seeping energy to re-empower themselves in order to help defend Azeroth against the Old Gods again.
    Wrathion becomes the new Aspect of Earth.

Done.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post
    Nothing, I also like Draenei and Dwarfs (Dark Iron).
    That makes me wonder. Very offtopic, but what class is the best choice for each race story wise?

Like worgen pretty much have to be rogues as Tess is a member of the uncrowned. On the other hand it's the humans who first bump into Vanessa in Westfall.

And eorgen druids could get their hands on the Scythe of Elune. Sort of poetic really.

Monk seems to be the ideal choice for Pandaren but there are Shado Pan members in th Uncrowned and the Conclave as well.

Moira and Velen are both heavily involved in the Priest storyline, but with Celia there it would be a fun choice for Forsaken as well.

Indeed! Or it can refer Kezan as in the Goblins lost it (during Cataclysm) and now that they want to take it back they're fighting the Alliance there. Hence the "can you lose what is already lost?" !
    A lot of places were lost including Gilneas and Gnomeragan.

7+ Year Old Account
    I think I posted pictures before (If I didn't, lemme know if you want to see them). But both Kezan and the Lost Isles could easily be remade into zones, all the landmass needed for a zone is there, just polish it and stuff. For the lost isles a great bit of land is unused at the back side that would bring it to regular zone size.
    As for Kezan, taking back the city might be a suramar like story. And the island has vast areas of unused landmass, as well as a crater-plateau with a ravine in the middle of the mountain
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

My theory is that we're gonna sacrifice our artifact weapons to repower them after the silithus debacle happens, possibly because we just failed hard and the old gods are starting to wake up.

Deleted
    Just a few elements I found interesting about Cluemancer's riddle, that while probably too vague to be reliable, gives some interesting ideas on what might actually happen

• The circle closed and the stars went out. "Drown in a circle of stars" was a reference to the Maelstrom which happens to be located right under a circle of star. The malestrom closing in would be an interesting change, as some dark things are stirring in the depths...

• We create new covenant, the better than Horde or Alliance.

• Her wrath is comparable to his, and they have common goals now. Only he does not know about it yet. Could this be a reference to the Lich King, whose wrath we faced some time ago now ? We've all been expecting some kind of a return of the scourge, and with Bolvar acting quite devious in Legion... Very shaky, but I kind of wanted to point that out as a possibility in a very possibly fake leak

• They need a new Twilight Father. You know him pretty well, sir. Very probably a betrayal comparable to that of Archbishop Benedictus in Cataclysm. The use of the word "father" might be an actual reference to a high-ranking clergy member/follower of the light turning his back on us to lead the Twilight Hammer.

• The prophet would not have lied, right? Yes, no, I'm talking about another. Very possibly Zul, and about the survival of Zandalar against all odds

• Mortals have the right to know the fate of one who was forged by fire. Bolvar again ? He was burned by the Dragonfire and we have yet to know what will come next.
    Talking about "having the right to know", it should be mentioned that by the end of WotLK, Bolvar ordered Tirion to keep what happened on the frozen throne a secret, to tell no one of the sacrifice of Bolvar Fordragon, "so that people could be free from the tyranny of fear". "Tell them the Lich King is dead and that Bolvar Fordragon died with him"
    he added. It may be time to shine a light on the new Lich King...

New playable race:

• Night elves: high bloodline - high responsibility. Now this is the most interesting one. Again, no illusions on the validity of this leak - it's very probably a red herring,
    but it actually brings up an interesting point with the idea of responsibility. The idea of void elves was confusing when the leak on subraces came out; what the hell are void-elves ? The only image that came to mind was that of Alleria being touched by the void towards the end of the Argus campaign. What confusing notion is that ? From where would we possibly get an entire race of void elves?

Now the addition of high elves to the game has been an idea around the corner for a while now, and without discussing at length wether or not it would be a needed or welcomed feature in the game, we can all agree a blood-elf skin for the Alliance would be quite underwhelming. This "void-touched elf" idea offers an interesting solution; but how would they come to be? Are we about to witness a massive sacrifice of the remaining High Elves marshaled by Vereesa and her recently retrieved sister Alleria, to the powers of the void, in order to protect Azeroth in some way ? Is Alleria going to encourage her brethren to embrace the powers she dabbles in ? Now this seems like an interesting theory

• You are not the Horde without us. Not much to say about that save for the obvious - the Horde is likely going to split itself over the growing conflict between Horde 1 (trolls, orcs, taurens) and Horde 2 (Undead mostly)