Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Maybe that's it, I definitely did have tooltips turned on.
    Yeah, I mean if you can show us some information (like addons displaying it using cpu while idling and stuff) then we can take a further look at it. But I was running a lot of various tests last night and didn't see anything.

We did notice the "fps lag" was increasing as you learned items and that's when we were testing. From what I saw it looks like Blizzard changed something in the patch and might be causing issues? As a lot of addons "fps lag" was increasing each time the addon was called (not just ours, but others too). While there are some places we are looking into optimizations for different calls and such there's not much we can do if it's something to do on Blizzard's end.

I know some people feel worried about load time, but it doesn't add much to the load screen (if you use a non-ssd then maybe? I haven't tested it on that), but the tradeoff is that you don't have to call up the database every single time you hover over an item so it lessens the load while actually playing.

What is "FPS lag", your framerates decreasing over time? The game is basically locked at 144fps at all times for me as I have a 1080 and play at 1440p on a 144Hz monitor. Haven't noticed it much below that ever, but my GPU is only at ~65%ish utilization at 144fps so maybe it just never got to the inflection point where it actually slowed down.

What is "FPS lag", your framerates decreasing over time? The game is basically locked at 144fps at all times for me as I have a 1080 and play at 1440p on a 144Hz monitor. Haven't noticed it much below that ever, but my GPU is only at ~65%ish utilization at 144fps so maybe it just never got to the inflection point where it actually slowed down.
    "FPS Lag" is what the game calls it when you do an action and it does the "freezing" people talk about. When this occurs the fps lag is the amount of time it freezes. There's an addon called cpu thief (or thieves) and helps display the information better, but can be spammy.

Oh you mean stuttering, where the game freezes up for a split-second so even though your average FPS is fine, your minimum FPS isn't? I don't have that problem at all, it never drops below 60fps even in 25man raids.

Oh you mean stuttering, where the game freezes up for a split-second so even though your average FPS is fine, your minimum FPS isn't? I don't have that problem at all, it never drops below 60fps even in 25man raids.
    Well when it freezes or stutters then the frame rate is still dropping to essentially 0. I use fps lag/ms lag mainly because that's what the various tools refer to it as well since it does make since.

Deleted
    Is the addon 100% correct?

Example: I have full t2 paladin set, helm appearence from nefarian.

This addon shows me that i'm still missing the helmet from onyxia. (same appeareance).

sometimes, an item is marked as not collected, but after checking the tooltip i can see 5 other items with same the appearence, one of that item is marked as collected.

(completionist is off and i know how the system works, im at 86%)

Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyQ View Post
    Is the addon 100% correct?

Example: I have full t2 paladin set, helm appearence from nefarian.

This addon shows me that i'm still missing the helmet from onyxia. (same appeareance).

sometimes, an item is marked as not collected, but after checking the tooltip i can see 5 other items with same the appearence, one of that item is marked as collected.

(completionist is off and i know how the system works, im at 86%)
    It is usually spot on, though some cases could be wrong.

As for T2 helmet, the addon would be correct

T2 from Nefarian is a completely different item than T2 helm from Onyxia. Blizzard has them listed as two separate items (can verify by using appearance tab). But in short the one from Ony has a few more pixels than Nef's.

As for your second question about it showing 5 items,could you show a screenshot showing this case along with "Showed Shared Appearances" on? It could be a case of it being a class restricted piece.

Seems to not be tracking the Argussian Reach mounts properly.

I have all of them yet they still show up on the list.

https://screenpresso.com/=gFFnb

Quote Originally Posted by Squigglyo View Post
    Seems to not be tracking the Argussian Reach mounts properly.

I have all of them yet they still show up on the list.

https://screenpresso.com/=gFFnb
    Are you using any other mount addon like Rarity / GoGo Mount / Lite Mount / etc? If so, then disable those and log back in and shift+left click on All The Things Header. See if it adds them properly. If so, log out and re-enable your addon and then log back in.

For some reason these addons tend to block any request sent to Blizzard so when we send a request to Blizzard to see what you own and don't own it sends back owning as nothing.

Deleted
    I wonder if you will track all the achievements/fos in the future
    Thanks for this addon man !

Quote Originally Posted by Valukar View Post
    I wonder if you will track all the achievements/fos in the future
    Thanks for this addon man !
    It's a possibility and something we've talked about. Right now our main focus is to get everything in and added with what we've started so far and expand as we go. There's so many items we still have yet to add, not to mention getting everything fully tagged that has been removed from the game.

If you're working on adding the anniversary event items, take care. I think the wowhead article is incomplete and I don't know where you scoop up the data from.

Quote Originally Posted by Flabberly View Post
    If you're working on adding the anniversary event items, take care. I think the wowhead article is incomplete and I don't know where you scoop up the data from.
    Normally I look at several places. The anniversary items are all in except a few.

If you go to Seasonal Filters and turn off "WoW Anniversary" they will display under the section World Events -> Blizzard Promotions -> 13th Anniversary

Currently the sunglasses aren't in there and there are two items under "Unknown Location" that are on Azuregos. The internal build has all of this fully updated. Also each zone lists the current bosses so you can use tooltips to hover over them as well.

Also, for anyone interested in knowing what is absolutely Unique to the event appearance wise and what has a shared appearance I made this spreadsheet. I'll also add a tab later to show what items are are shared for people who want to collect them and not stress if they miss out during the event.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

I really like this addon except one thing: the addon thinks that every specilization is a separate appearance. Example:

A shoulder token for any set item drops, I am Fury. When I use the token to create the item, the sound is played. But the entry in the list does not disappear, instead it says (1/3). It only goes away (not always!) when I get the same token two more times and use it as a Prot and Arms warrior.

Can this be fixed? It is the same appearance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by inexcitus View Post
    I really like this addon except one thing: the addon thinks that every specilization is a separate appearance. Example:

A shoulder token for any set item drops, I am Fury. When I use the token to create the item, the sound is played. But the entry in the list does not disappear, instead it says (1/3). It only goes away (not always!) when I get the same token two more times and use it as a Prot and Arms warrior.

You can turn off "Completionist Mode" and that should do exactly as you've requested. Also, you can click an item in the list to expand it. Some items (such as from Sunwell) are only obtainable if you get the item and then do something else with it afterward.
    Last edited by Crieve; 2017-11-18 at 07:47 PM.

Author of ALL THE THINGS - Collections addon for Completionists

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by inexcitus View Post

That is just because that tiear token can be used for 3 different items:
    Example the Pauldrons of the Forgotten Protector (shoulder protector item from Black Temple)
    For me as a shaman it can be used for
    Skyshatter Shoulderpads (=restoration)
    Skyshatter Pauldrons (=enhancement)
    Skyshatter Mantle (=elemental)

If you wanna collect "all" items, you need all 3, so every tier token you need 3 times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    The cloth chest robes "Smoldercloth Robe" (id: 113762) and "Blossoming Robe" (id: 113765) are showing up as unlearned under World Events satchels from LFD, even though they share appearances with Robe of Broken Dreams and Darkmaster's Spare Robe respectively. Completionist mode is turned off, and when hovering over the items in the minilist, they even show as learned.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryken View Post
    The cloth chest robes "Smoldercloth Robe" (id: 113762) and "Blossoming Robe" (id: 113765) are showing up as unlearned under World Events satchels from LFD, even though they share appearances with Robe of Broken Dreams and Darkmaster's Spare Robe respectively. Completionist mode is turned off, and when hovering over the items in the minilist, they even show as learned.
    This is probably because the other two items you mentioned aren't in the addon yet so it's not picking up. I'll look into it a bit more a little bit later today and see if they are and if so what's wrong. If they aren't we'll get them added.

Also, make sure to Shift + Left click the "All The Things" header just in case it needs to rescan to check.

Edit: It looks like both items are in-game. Try the Shift+Left click on the header or turning Completionist mode on/off and see if that refreshes it so and marks it. If not then let us know so we can look at it further.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Edit: It looks like both items are in-game. Try the Shift+Left click on the header or turning Completionist mode on/off and see if that refreshes it so and marks it. If not then let us know so we can look at it further.
    Refreshed and retoggled completionist, even reinstalled addon, still shows them. Its not a huge deal, it would just complete the World Events section for me

https://imgur.com/a/hEVwV

Edit: pic
    Last edited by Ryken; 2017-11-19 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryken View Post
    Refreshed and retoggled completionist, even reinstalled addon, still shows them. Its not a huge deal, it would just complete the World Events section for me

https://imgur.com/a/hEVwV

Edit: pic

Alright thanks. One more thing if you don't mind, could you go to the options menu and turn on "Show Shared Appearances" then when you hover over the item it should show a list of items that share it's appearance along with "Show Item ID". Then screenshot that item. That will show more information that we can use to debug and look at it as (going off memory) I don't think I have any of those appearances so I can't look at it on my end as easily.