Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Adam, go home you're drunk.
    No I just find it crazy that you say you don't precum or that your sexual partner wouldn't know if you are

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    This is why I don't wear condoms, 32 years pull out champion.

My biggest issue is they feel like they choke my dick and they tend to break more often than they are worth.
    Pulling out wont help you avoid an STD..... I wouldn't rely on "luck" for that one

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I always knew via taste or touch
    Same here, the taste makes me dry heave.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    What is a casual relationship when you even have sex? Is that another relationship-dimension besides intimacy?
    /agreed.

I always find it funny when one of my friends calls the relationship "casual" when they are having sex regularly. It's like the "casual" raider, raiding 4 nights a week for 3 hrs at a time.

Don't put your dick in crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    /agreed.

I always find it funny when one of my friends calls the relationship "casual" when they are having sex regularly. It's like the "casual" raider, raiding 4 nights a week for 3 hrs at a time.
    Casual sex is what I call it when the relationship isn't committed.

More and more men are finding traditional marriage a very one sided contract that heavily favor women and it result in more and more men not wanting to get married. fix that . make prenup a default setting for marriage and maybe more men will be interested in marriage .

Deleted
    Men do not know when they precum. They don't feel it. I don't care how much of other men's you have licked up. I'm talking about your own precum

- - - Updated - - -

Sex is NOT the variable that determine's whether a relationship is casual or not.
    And I was talking about satisfaction for the other person thus the disappointing lay comment though even I know when I precum

Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    https://www.thestar.com/life/2017/09...mom-ellie.html

Good grief. If she really wanted a child then maybe she should have tried getting married and quit wasting time in casual relationships? What an awful situation. This is why you need to avoid these pointless relationships.
    This happened to my friend. She kept the baby. He's 2 years old now and doing great. The guy drops her off money each week (not official through the courts).

Turned out the whole reason the relationship was "casual" from his side is that he already has a family and 3 kids.

I don't think this situation is as rare now as it was in the past. Less and less people are getting married (or staying married). There are a lot of single women that still want children.

It's nothing I would be involved with though, my values are still a bit "old school"- I am more like my grandparents than my parents.

https://www.thestar.com/life/2017/09...mom-ellie.html

Good grief. If she really wanted a child then maybe she should have tried getting married and quit wasting time in casual relationships? What an awful situation. This is why you need to avoid these pointless relationships.
    very common nowadays - a lot of women think they deserve god know how good bachelor , sleep around while looking for prince instead find a stable man with stable job but maybe average looks - then one day (usually around 30-35 they wake up and realise that men their age choose women that are 20-25 and they all they are left with are men after divorce or men 40 + still with the flaws that disqualified them when they were younger.

Quote Originally Posted by LoLcano View Post
    More and more men are finding traditional marriage a very one sided contract that heavily favor women and it result in more and more men not wanting to get married. fix that . make prenup a default setting for marriage and maybe more men will be interested in marriage .
    I got married, but I'm broke as shit.

Deleted
    And I wasn't. You quoted me and randomly started off on you lil fantasies and getting thirsty lol
    Yeah dry cock gets me going

Pretty sure this thread pre-cam a few times by now.
    I actually lol'd. Bravo

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Needled the condom? How do you he didn't put it on and not her. Way to just assume she is a slut.
    Not uncommon for a woman to offer to put the condom on for you. Who said she is a slut? Other than her saying 'I date a lot, but so far no luck.' no one suggested she is sleeping with a bunch of guys. Also is this the first time you have heard of a woman trying to lock a guy down by getting pregnant? It used to be a pretty common practice but now it's not as successful as the woman in question found out.

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    is this the first time you have heard of a woman trying to lock a guy down by getting pregnant?
    ??? Anytime you have sex with a woman, she could get pregnant since all current forms of birth control can fail. She can't lock you down by getting pregnant on her own. You would have to help her do so by having sex with her. Unless she steals your sperm, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    Pulling out wont help you avoid an STD..... I wouldn't rely on "luck" for that one
    I don't fuck randoms without condoms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    ??? Anytime you have sex with a woman, she could get pregnant since all current forms of birth control can fail. She can't lock you down by getting pregnant on her own. You would have to help her do so by having sex with her. Unless she steals your sperm, of course.
    hmm with condoms having a 2% failure rate, this scenario seems mighty suspicious when the woman in question starts with 'I’m 38, divorced for eight years. I want a child and a husband.'

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    hmm with condoms having a 2% failure rate, this scenario seems mighty suspicious when the woman in question starts with 'I’m 38, divorced for eight years. I want a child and a husband.'
    ??? She could NEVER be one of the 2% that get's pregnant? Are you insane?
    Last edited by Total Crica; 2017-10-29 at 08:03 PM.

oh wow look people are being greedy and validating their mentality go figure

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LoLcano View Post
    You mean more losers. Most successful men are happily married.