Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    We'll find out when Blizzard trademarks the new expansion's name, which I believe won't happen until at least 24 hours before BlizzCon

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are people still posting in this thread? This is probably the most fake-sounding one so far.

Again the new spec would be for the DEMON HUNTER. He just left that off in the leak. A third spec for Demon Hunters and one using a bow, makes complete sense. I actually feel this link is real. It feels like Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    Again the new spec would be for the DEMON HUNTER. He just left that off in the leak. A third spec for Demon Hunters and one using a bow, makes complete sense. I actually feel this link is real. It feels like Blizzard.
    Part of me kept hoping that the Demon Hunter would get a ranged caster spec using a scythe as a focus, like Allari.

Quote Originally Posted by Keltas View Post
    Haven't read the whole thread, but they actually hinted heavily at an ilvl squish during the gamescon interviews. They hate that ilvl is meaningless and super high, and the stats per ilvl would be flatlined across all ilvls (it's not right now).
    Item levels used to not mean anything. Pre-Cata, item levels were simply just identifier numbers. Stats were still manually put on gear. Now, item level directly influences stats. So, I guess, I could see stat squishes being easier to accomplish if they perfect their ilvl system. All they'd have to do is shrink that number and stats would, theoretically, adjust accordingly. However, that probably isn't tested to the fullest yet. We might be their guinea pigs next expansion for it.

This leak feels extremely Blizzard-like. If it's fake, it's a pretty well done leak imo

The Veil of Shadows leak has been my favorite so far.

https://imgur.com/UBo9VFb

Expanding weapon systems sounded like the most interesting innovation out of all these leaks.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    The description fits Hunter much better though. It's a spec following the development Alleria- one of the iconic Hunters- got on Argus.

Plus there's the focus/mana thing- while it's possible for Demon Hunter to get another resource switch to something that's currently exclusive to Hunters, it seems unlikely.

I mean I'm all for these 'leaks' but the thing that immediately throws me off is whenever I see shit like "Layout is the same as pre-MoP talent trees.". Its basically just a few peoples dreams whenever I see garbage like that, blizzard wouldn't ever do that shit ever again. They are the ones who adore vanilla and claim it to be the best expansion around.

Either way blizzcon is coming up in a few more days, just wait for that if anything.
    Born too late to explore the earth
    Born too soon to explore the galaxy
    Born just in time to browse dank memes

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    didnt they do that for druids?:P
    No they didn't, and his point was making that into an expansion selling point.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Worst leak so far
    I disagree, and thank you for sharing.

It's not a bad leak.

Still a fake though, unfortunately, as I'd play this.

- Not a word about Old Gods
    - "Capital ship" ... mmmm, no.
    - "Amplifier" ... what? not happening...

Everything else is more believable than people want to admit here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Shitty leak, wouldn't play such game.

AP grind, another shipyard variation. No, thanks.
    Don't you get that this is exactly what makes it more believable?

They won't depart too far from developed systems they see as "solid".

Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    Cannot wait until Blizzcon so this shit can stop.
    Just 5 more days... 5.more.days...

Honestly this leak seems like it could be real. The main reason I'm saying so is because it doesn't appear to be complete.

Many other leaks do their best to go into details about everything. But there are several features the next expansion is likely to have, that I'm missing in this one. And the features it does describe don't make me go "nope" for being too unrealistic.

So yeah, this is a pretty barebones leak. But a leak by someone that actually knows aaaall of the expansion's features, is far less likely, than from someone that's merely heard a bunch of it indirectly.

That's not to say I believe it real. I'm just not dismissing it completely.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Leak season is amazing. This way real leak will go unnoticed. It worked really well before Legion.
    Legion didn't go unnoticed. Every leak had the same basic idea pretty much, minus a few. Just like this set of leaks, which is basically a bunch of people repeating the same 4 or 5 ideas with a little twist each time
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

This sounds so bad it may actually be true

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentail View Post
    Item levels used to not mean anything. Pre-Cata, item levels were simply just identifier numbers. Stats were still manually put on gear. Now, item level directly influences stats. So, I guess, I could see stat squishes being easier to accomplish if they perfect their ilvl system. All they'd have to do is shrink that number and stats would, theoretically, adjust accordingly. However, that probably isn't tested to the fullest yet. We might be their guinea pigs next expansion for it.
    Ya that's completely false. Ever heard of Gearscore? Ya, please don't make up complete bullshit lies to try and push your casual narrative. People have always cared about gear. Pugs used to have a person personally inspect you before the Gearscore addon, unless it was a fail group that couldn't clear Patchwerk 25
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotsforyou View Post
    Please no more order or class hall crap. I don't want to play more mini games in wow. Such boring content.
    Fuck off. I like my bodyguard/adventuring buddy.

5+ Year Old Account
    Can you imagine the shitstorm that would occur if one class got so much attention

10+ Year Old Account
    Bring on Blizzcon already so we can finally move past these dumb ass leaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    This person honestly think giving 1 new spec to 1 class would not cause the community to go into an absolute spasm attack?
    The ONLY class at this point allowed to get a new spec would be DH, and even then it'd be so weird since Blizzard sent their best PR team to explain why a 2-spec class is fine, when really it was just laziness at not finding a way to add a ranged spec and instead just go with the 2 specs that's on every fucking new class.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Worst leak so far
    I don't get why you posted this then. That said, a lot of the stuff here will probably be in the expansion.

Legendary system will not be returning.
    This however is 100% definitely fake. Expect the Legendary system to:
    - Be utility only, OR
    - Let you target legendaries like the Blizzcon reveal for Legion showed us

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    Bring on Blizzcon already so we can finally move past these dumb ass leaks.
    Probably the best reason to want Blizzcon already. These leaks are so annoying.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.