I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Seven months later, the prototypes of The Wall are finished.

Then they bake in the sun for 30 days.

Then they get tested for 30 to 60 days.

Then they...long story short. Construction in ten months, maybe more.

Oh, and there's still no funding.
    The wall was from the beginning and still is a complete stupid idea. Not only it would be absurdely expensive to build, maintain and manned, at least in its original concept as it was sold to the american voters, but it is completely inefficient in physically containing people from entering the US. It's a complete minor obstacle.

The real issue are the immigration policies and, something often overlooked, foreign policies with close neighbour in order to reduce or stop illegal immegration. These policies are far more important to create, discuss, implement and finance than any token symbolic wall.

And I think white house officials and Trump advisers may have gotten through to Trump on that one since he seems to have backed off on his delusion of grandeur about the wall.
    Last edited by Vankrys; 2017-10-28 at 11:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    The wall was from the beginning and still is a complete stupid idea. Not only it would be absurdely expensive to build, maintain and manned, at least in its original concept as it was sold to the american voters, but it is completely inefficient in physically containing people from entering the US. It's a complete minor obstacle.

The real issue are the immigration policies and, something often overlooked, foreign policies with close neighbour in order to reduce or stop illegal immegration. These policies are far more important to create, discuss, implement and finance than any token symbolic wall.

And I think white house officials and Trump advisers may have gotten through to Trump on that one since he seems to have backed off on his delusion of grandeur about the wall.
    The best way to reduce illegal immigration would be to help Mexico improve their economy so that moving here is a less attractive option. Clearly, we're not going to do that.
    The second best way to reduce illegal immigration would be to penalize businesses that hire undocumented workers so that the jobs dry up. Clearly, we're not going to do that either.
    The third best way to reduce illegal immigration would be to create an easier path to citizenship. Which, yeah, no way.

Building a giant wall along our border ranks pretty far down near the bottom, just above setting landmines.

Donny Orange Turd golfing again today. If watch video he misses put, stops it and then picks it up.

Just like his whole life the Turd cuts corners.

https://twitter.com/KellyO/status/924394210395955201
    Last edited by Paranoid Android; 2017-10-29 at 01:10 AM.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Desperate for something, anything, to shake the news of the impending indictments against people he hired, Trump throws a Hail Mary with the JFK files and it's intercepted.

In a tweet because of course it's a tweet Trump claims he is releasing the JFK files ahead of schedule.

The date was set by Congress in 1992.

And Trump had the literal majority of the files kept classified.

Every single thing Trump said in his tweet was blatantly false.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Desperate for something, anything, to shake the news of the impending indictments against people he hired, Trump throws a Hail Mary with the JFK files and it's intercepted.

In a tweet because of course it's a tweet Trump claims he is releasing the JFK files ahead of schedule.

The date was set by Congress in 1992.

And Trump had the literal majority of the files kept classified.

Every single thing Trump said in his tweet was blatantly false.
    His knuckle-dragging, legion of loser supporters though, love it. JFK Conspiracy theories are right up their desperately-in-need-of-Thorazine alley.

Scrolled down in the comments, boy that was a mistake. Like 3 pages of gifs of Hillary, none of which pass the snopes test lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Scrolled down in the comments, boy that was a mistake. Like 3 pages of gifs of Hillary, none of which pass the snopes test lol.
    What do you mean? A fifty person Hillary “mystery murder” meme, didn’t pass the test? The hell you say!!! Everyone knows the butler did it...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Donny Orange Turd golfing again today. If watch video he misses put, stops it and then picks it up.

Just like his whole life the Turd cuts corners.

https://twitter.com/KellyO/status/924394210395955201
    That's pretty common when the ball lie will be unmissable for the next shot. Just sayin...in case you don't golf...

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    That's pretty common when the ball lie will be unmissable for the next shot. Just sayin...in case you don't golf...
    The ball kept rolling, just sayin. So it became quite a long put, not a gimme, just sayin. Picking up the the ball in is not in the USGA rules, just sayin. Only pickers pick up the ball, you put out and finish your score, just sayin.

Donny Orange Turd is a FAT effin cheater...just sayin.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    The ball kept rolling, just sayin. So it became quite a long put, not a gimme, just sayin. Picking up the the ball in is not in the USGA rules, just sayin. Only pickers pick up the ball, you put out and finish your score, just sayin.

Donny Orange Turd is a FAT effin cheater...just sayin.
    So, you don't play golf. Got it.

FYI, NOBODY plays strict USGA rules in a practice round. ROFL

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    No, that's not common at all. I've never played with or seen anyone miss a putt, stop the ball, and then pick it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    No, that's not common at all. I've never played with or seen anyone miss a putt, stop the ball, and then pick it up.
    Most causal rounds are not played by strict rules. Most friendly players stop counting at a certain point. If he hit the mercy cap, the second shot won't matter. In my group we don't count anything over 8; perhaps his group is similar. The notion that he cheated, in front everyone he is playing with, is pretty silly.

A true American Hero!

I think that could be the best middle finger ever given in history.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    I think that could be the best middle finger ever given in history.
    Truly inspiring...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

All these people complaining about trump.... I think Killary has more confirmed kills
    Last edited by nomorepriest; 2017-10-30 at 03:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nomorepriest View Post
    All these people complaining about trump.... I think Killary has more confirmed kills
    It’s in the name... how can it be wrong... still not as many kills as Killabokill... that has two kill in the name... I don’t know if it’s a thing, but it has 2 confirmed kills...

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepriest View Post
    You mean like Bin Laden?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    You mean like Bin Laden?
    Are you saying Hillary is the finest girl? That’s strange...

10+ Year Old Account
    Once again, the White House is called out for "What He Meant Was" duty. And boy, was it a big one.

White House lawyer: Trump tweets not a reaction to Mueller probe

White House lawyer Ty Cobb said Sunday the president’s tweets calling an inquiry into his ties with Russia a “witch hunt” and calling for an investigation into Hillary Clinton are not a reaction to special counsel Robert Mueller’s ongoing probe.

“His tweets today are not, as some have asked, a reaction to anything involving the special counsel with whom the White House continues to cooperate,” Cobb told NBC News.

Trump lashed out Sunday morning in a series of tweets, calling allegations that he colluded with Russia “phony.” He then called for Congress to “DO SOMETHING” about, among other things, Clinton’s ties to a dossier of unverified allegations about Trump.

Soon after, he suggested talk of the investigation into Russian interference in the election was timed intentionally to overshadow Republican efforts to push for tax reform.

CNN reported Friday that a federal grand jury has approved the first charges in Mueller’s investigation.

Former U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara told CNN on Sunday that Mueller may look at how Trump reacts to news surrounding the special investigation as the probe continues.
    So just to review: Trump, who tweeted “Never seen such Republican ANGER & UNITY as I have concerning the lack of investigation on Clinton made Fake Dossier. Instead they look at phony Trump/Russia 'collusion,' which doesn’t exist. The Dems are using this terrible (and bad for our country) Witch Hunt for evil politics, but the R’s are now fighting back like never before. There is so much GUILT by Democrats/Clinton, and now the facts are pouring out. DO SOMETHING!” had nothing to do with the Mueller probe. Instead, it was something the Republican Mueller, whom almost everyone approved as a good choice for this, is now forcing the grand jury to indict right when the tax plan is coming out.

"What He Meant Was" is becoming harder and harder to do.