Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Some of the concern over Wolfenstein 2 being SJW pandering was valid

I'll start out by disarming the second-year sociology majors who like to throw out buzzwords they don't understand at everyone with different views than them. Nazis are some of the most evil people to have existed in modern history. I did not vote for any conservative candidates in the last election. I am not a Nazi, alt-right, or any other buzzword you conveniently label so many people as.

Now then,

Wolfenstein 2 had a lot of controversy about how you team up with a bunch of unlikable liberal characters and bring destruction to the futuristic Nazi utopia. Now Nazis are, as every decent person knows, very bad. Killing Nazis in games SHOULD be ok. If Wolfenstein 2 stopped there, all would be fine. But they didn't stop there. They turned BJ Blaskowicz into a self-loathing white male.

BJ always hated Nazis. His friends died fighting them and his country was destroyed by them. When he dropped this line it was completely out of character for him.

Perhaps it was the brain damage from the multiple comas he has woken up from that turned him into a cuckold, but him using "white" in that taunt as if it is an insult is fucking ridiculous. It's like the writers wanted to appease the BLM crowd and make BJ a warrior against not just Nazis, but all white people.

Before the final mission there is a long cut scene where everyone gets drunk. I'm half surprised there isn't a scene where BJ gives his white, pregnant GF to Bombate, the resident African dude, as means of apology for all the wrongs that white people have done to his.

I've casually enjoyed the last two Wolfenstein games, but the writers took a BIG dump on this game.

I do find it strange for him to say this. But that doesn't necessarily mean anything big. Mainly because the game was about killing Nazis since its inception.

Hint: This is a scene where he is pumped up just after speaking to Grace [the black chick] and her crew and solely holding off the Nazis while they make it to the roof for evac.

Hint 2: The devs put this lingo in just for trolling. Congrats, you took the bait and made a whole rant based off of one single word. Nothing about him is self-hating for the rest of the game and to imply he's a cuckold and is willing to give his wife away to other men is freakin hilarious in every aspect.

I mean, I don't think there were very many nonwhite nazis

- - - Updated - - -

also the sexual insecurity in the second half of OP tells you all you need to know about this dude, really

Yeah it doesn't fit at all... too many things are corrupted by the SJW appetite for all things to be turned into white hate/white racism.
    He could've called them crackers in the next sentence (and above poster's logic is flawless - I'm fighting next to my black brethren so
    it's suddenly logical that I insult my aryan enemy for their skin color.. totally not racist bruf!).

I've been holding off on buying the game and it seems I might just skip it.. cba with this ultra-political bullshit
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

Don't you guys love doing the 'if they were X' comparisons? Because if the Nazis were black, they probably would have pointed it out a million times over. It's not even a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Azurenys View Post
    Yeah it doesn't fit at all... too many things are corrupted by the SJW appetite for all things to be turned into white hate/white racism.
    He could've called them crackers in the next sentence (and above poster's logic is flawless - I'm fighting next to my black brethren so
    it's suddenly logical that I insult my aryan enemy for their skin color.. totally not racist bruf!).

I've been holding off on buying the game and it seems I might just skip it.. cba with this ultra-political bullshit
    the game was ultra political already with a fascist government violently taking over the world and placing other governments with their own? And starting a revolution in the process to kick out the nazis from America?? Revolutions are political in nature.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Don't you guys love doing the 'if they were X' comparisons? Because if the Nazis were black, they probably would have pointed it out a million times over. It's not even a big deal.
    I highly doubt that. Haven't seen a game where anyone has used the "you black ass" that isn't coming from a black character.
    Some even go as far as saying there isn't such a thing as white racism which is full-blown retard mode.
    But hey, when it suits people "it's just a game lololo" "devs trolled ya u took the bait lelelel" .... >.<
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

10+ Year Old Account
    Hint: he says that after talking with Grace, who in turn was based on Angela Davis. Knowing about what they talked, this remark is not out of place. And again, game makes a lot of references to Civil Rights Movement, which, though, was in our reality, not in theirs.

Nice to see Angela Davis is still making fascists uncomfortable.

I highly doubt that. Haven't seen a game where anyone has used the "you black ass" that isn't coming from a black character.
    Some even go as far as saying there isn't such a thing as white racism which is full-blown retard mode.
    But hey, when it suits people "it's just a game lololo" "devs trolled ya u took the bait lelelel" .... >.<
    Fergus does by firing back at Grace during one of their friendly arguments. I think you're the only one here going full-blown retard mode. Grace gets put in her place several times, actually.. and by being put in her place, I mean by getting her to knock off the slander and such.
    Last edited by death87; 2017-10-30 at 08:03 AM.

This minor comment really isn't proof of anything, y'all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by death87 View Post
    Fergus does by firing back at Grace during one of their friendly arguments. I think you're the only one here going full-blown retard mode.
    Also, should be said that Sigrun becomes fed up with Grace's remarks to her and literally strong-arms her to stop calling her Nazi.

Fergus does by firing back at Grace during one of their friendly arguments. I think you're the only one here going full-blown retard mode.
    Yeah, good thing nobody cares what you think.
    If you had used your few brain cells and read previous comments, you would've seen I haven't yet played the game and I might as well not.

You are using words like cuck and SJW. Im not sure what you are (Its definetely not a nazi and there is not indication of alt rightyness :>), but Im sure there is some kind of buzzword for you.
    Also, maybe look up all the things you dislike about "SJW" and see if any of them describe what you have been doing in this thread. This could as well be an Annita Sarkesian or whatever her name is video.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    This minor comment really isn't proof of anything, y'all.
    I know. It makes me cringe and shaking my head at my fellow white men being overly sensitive. Can't take pride in being a gamer anymore because they cry all over about SJWs so now all people think about Gamers are snowflakes screaming about evil women. Can't take pride in being a rick and morty fan because self-described intellectuals completely miss the point of the show and also threw nearly violent tantrums over a sauce packet.

It's getting to the point where I can no longer take pride in being white because all that's coming from us white folks is crying about being oppressed and attacked at every corner by everything and everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

If you had used your few brain cells and read previous comments, you would've seen I haven't yet played the game and I might as well not.
    So you're throwing a tantrum over a game you've not played yet? Okay.

Reminds me of the Senator at the hearing for Night Trap when asked if he ever played the game by the developers and his response was "I do not need to play the game to know it is full of rape, torture, and evil!" or the one book author who went onto fox news to say Mass Effect 1 was full of sexual enslavement.

I know. It makes me cringe and shaking my head at my fellow white men being overly sensitive. Can't take pride in being a gamer anymore because they cry all over about SJWs so now all people think about Gamers are snowflakes screaming about evil women. Can't take pride in being a rick and morty fan because self-described intellectuals completely miss the point of the show and also threw nearly violent tantrums over a sauce packet.

It's getting to the point where I can no longer take pride in being white because all that's coming from us white folks is crying about being oppressed and attacked at every corner by everything and everyone.
    Agree on the cringe. It was one comment. If it was all throughout the game... maybe you'd have an argument.

That's your own personal issue entirely and it's all in your head.
    If you are so ashamed of being white you know what to do.

So you're throwing a tantrum over a game you've not played yet? Okay.
    Where did you see a tantrum? If you can't differentiate between negative comments and tantrums, I've got news for you buddy.

That's your own personal issue entirely and it's all in your head.
    If you are so ashamed of being white you know what to do.

Where did you see a tantrum? If you can't differentiate between negative comments and tantrums, I've got news for you buddy.
    Insults and whining pretty much.

Insults and whining pretty much.
    Ehh.. no. Read your first reply to me and see who started insults and personal comments.
    Also, if you have nothing new to add to the topic, stop derailing it by being a confused teenager
    with tons of spare time.

the game was ultra political already with a fascist government violently taking over the world and placing other governments with their own? And starting a revolution in the process to kick out the nazis from America?? Revolutions are political in nature.
    This was my first response to you when you called the game ultra-political.