Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    Make them a Death Knight/Demon Hunter-like faction or shady bastards saving the world by being anti-heroes? Like we need another group like that.
    That's what Warlocks were from the start, especially for the Alliance, yet it didn't stop them from adding Death Knights and Demon Hunters. Shadow Priests now have a class fantasy that's very similar as well. You could even say that Rogues are shady anti-heroes too. Blizzard has never exactly been worried about being redundant in their storytelling. Whether "void elves" are a good idea or not, who knows. Lack of originality isn't going to stop anyone if Blizzard wants them to be a reality, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Archibalde View Post
    That's what Warlocks were from the start, especially for the Alliance, yet it didn't stop them from adding Death Knights and Demon Hunters. Shadow Priests now have a class fantasy that's very similar as well. You could even say that Rogues are shady anti-heroes too. Blizzard has never exactly been worried about being redundant in their storytelling. Whether "void elves" are a good idea or not, who knows. Lack of originality isn't going to stop anyone if Blizzard wants them to be a reality, though.
    That is true.

Void Elves are a concept I find hard to grasp at the moment. A neat idea for Alleria to wield, sure, but widespread I'm not so sure.

Right now I just want BlizzCon to roll around so we can have some definitive answers on whether they'll be a thing or not. The leaks and speculations are have been around too long now in my opinion. Time for some truths! XP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    I agree with this... Aside from that it seems far more likely that whatever Alleria is now would be a class, or another hunter spec, not a "race"...

It could be both, in that it's a new class that only elves could be, but we'd see a massive shitstorm for 2 classes restricted to elves only.
    To be honest, I would find it very cheap to have 'Void elf' and 'Lightforged Draenei' being sub-races, as they aren't races but alignments. If they were a thing, then Tauren should have a Subrace just for the ones praising the sun instead of the moon (Paladin/Priest).
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I'm leaving this here. Not sure if anyone has posted it before me.

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=253233/...cast-transform

Almost confirms that the Void Elves will be like Alleria's Voidform.