Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    its the exact opposite though

theres a reason the mmo gerne is dying, because every other mmo is awful
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erinhia View Post
    You do realise who you're replying to right?
    There a good reason I set that particular quality level for my response. :>

Quote Originally Posted by Pawstruck View Post
    It's a fine enough game, but it used to be the greatest game. Revelation: Back in WoW's top-dog days, you played the game and did not raid and enjoyed it. A lot. Some of you didn't even make it to max level... and you enjoyed it. A LOT. I played all through Vanilla and hit level cap only 5 days before TBC came out... and still, I loved the game.
    Come back and tell us if you still feel the same way about those other games when you've been playing them for 10 years... If you are.

As I often see posted in this forum, "cool blog post".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    I disagree with OPs causation fallacy for why WoW isn't fun being because it's easy.. but I can agree WoW is way too easy.
    It is. People are also missing OP's - WoW leveling used to make you be involved and pay attention. In some cases, with some classes, you'd have to plot a way to not aggro some mobs while making your way to the named in the cave whom you had to kill. Now? Just kill everything. You're unlikely to die.

And the leveling is really bland.. I think WoW needs more adventure elements in it. Things like the terrain being deadly, spike pits and traps and lava that actually kills you. Enemy NPCs that don't just pace back and forth waiting for you to kill them. They actually see you, sound an alarm and summon pats and adds. The whole game doesn't have to be this way, but world group content that requires coordination and skill would be welcoming.
    Even the risk from pulling too much does this. I remember in N Stranglethorn when doing quests in Kurzen's camp you'd invite people to clear an area because they were there and doing the quest too... and you kind needed the help. Or, if you didn't, it made the quest more easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Leveling in WoW was never hard if you had an IQ higher than Lukewarm water.
    And that's why they want it back.

Better to be a big fish in a small pond where everyone's borderline retarded due to being new to the game, than being a tiny TINY insignificant fish in a huge pond where the difference between someone barely capable of handling Argus rares and someone downing Mythic bosses is astronomical.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Killigrew View Post
    Oh another one who is a multi rank 1 gladiator and #1 in mythic+!

Yeah, the difficulty in WoW is what you set out to do. Leveling? Are you serious?

There is challenging content to do.
    But they want a collective lobotomy in order to even the playing field back to what it was in 2004 when the game was new and players didn't understand the intricate AI of Murlocs in Elwynn Forest.

Opposite for me. Playing other MMOs reminds me of why WoW is the most fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Much of the same ground in this thread is also being covered here:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ld-of-Warcraft

Closing as we only need one thread at a time about stuff like this.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."