Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    I think we should all be very careful and not try and crucify this man who is an extremely apologetic and redeemable figure who has done more good than bad. I've been on twitter this morning and many people are bashing him for trying to deflect with him coming out as gay.
    I even feel bad for him because it was such a long time ago and he cannot remember. There's no right or wrong way to apologise for doing something like this. I think all the holier-than-thou crowd should have several seats and shut up.
    I find your charitable forgiveness of this man rather out of character to be honest.

As for Spacey, shit, and I was not far off from actually watching House of Cards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

7+ Year Old Account
    This Hollywood drama is the Kony 2012 of this year.

A bunch of people are going to parade on Twitter with various hashtags and pretend they're changing the world.

Meanwhile the world is burning and real problems aren't being solved.

10+ Year Old Account
    Award for worst way to come out goes to him. I hope Spacey gets hit by a bus.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    I hope Spacey gets hit by a bus.
    Aren't you a danish peach

hes a known pedo, but its Hollywood and pedophilia is generally accepted. Being gay is a distraction, everyone knew, no one of importance cares if you come out gay in the west anymore, it does not make you special.

I wonder how many millions are being dished out by pedo-rapist celebs to try and keep people silent.

also Queue Netflix press release pretending they never knew once more come forward
    Last edited by infinit; 2017-10-30 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    No, I don't have the evidence, that's why I wanted you to provide it. You made the claim. Your claims are absurd, and you have yet to back them up.
    LGBT of the United States
    2014 General Social Survey behavior study:
    A study has also found that, based on the GSS, the proportion of men and women who self-report ever having had a same-sex sexual partner has steadily increased since the early 1990s. In the 1989-1994 period, 4.53% of men and 3.61% of women self-reported homosexual sex ever, which grew to 8.18% of men and 8.74% of women in the 2010-2014 period.

and in youtube there is a bit of increasing of comming out videos
    https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=coming+out
    in
    Last edited by Farrarie; 2017-10-30 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I find your charitable forgiveness of this man rather out of character to be honest.

As for Spacey, shit, and I was not far off from actually watching House of Cards.
    To play devil's advocate, this was thirty years ago. 14 was still legal in Canada up until 10 years ago- I don't know about the U.S.

I'm fairly sure many states were still penalizing homosexuality acts back then too- in the 80s, the bigger story would be that Spacey was gay rather than the kid being only 14.

Legally- I don't think anything illegal happened, correct?

Morally and ethnically... whether something happened or not, whether consent was 14 or not back then... it's still a 26 year old hitting on a 14 year old. That's fucked up.

Hopefully it's the only time it happened.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farrarie View Post
    A study has also found that, based on the GSS, the proportion of men and women who self-report ever having had a same-sex sexual partner has steadily increased since the early 1990s. In the 1989-1994 period, 4.53% of men and 3.61% of women self-reported homosexual sex ever, which grew to 8.18% of men and 8.74% of women in the 2010-2014 period.

Perhaps more people self report as having done a thing because 'admitting' to having done it has less social stigma not because more have done the thing..

Quote Originally Posted by Farrarie View Post

in
    So what if people are gay? Are you saying being gay is a bad thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post

Should watch a couple clips at least, his press release was very Frank Underwood-esque.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Should watch a couple clips at least, his press release was very Frank Underwood-esque.
    I probably will, it looks good. Heck I don't agree with doing cocaine and yet I still fucking loved Stranger Things and the actor who got busted for coke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

It's nice that we now live in a society where people accused of rape/molestation are not given a trial and are assumed guilty, and it's wrong to suggest that accusers might be dishonest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are we missing something? Is there a massive sexual harassment ring in Hollywood that we should have been aware of? These harassment claims are coming out of the woodwork.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Heather Unruh said the Weinstein scandal gave her courage to accuse Spacey
    On October 13 she said: 'I was a Kevin Spacey fan until he assaulted a loved one'
    Ms Unruh has refused to name relative but says she wants Spacey investigated
    Two people linked to Old Vic in London say Spacey 'groped' or was man to 'avoid'
    Star, 58, faces backlash after Star Trek star says he tried to seduce him aged 14
    Critics also furious he used an apology to Anthony Rapp to also reveal he is gay
    Actress Rose McGowan said: 'Bye bye, Spacey... it's your turn to cry'
    Creator of House of Cards says 'unaware' of anything innapropriate on or off set

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-relative.html

Here's some gossip for those interested.

Do Brits spell inappropriate with 2 "n"s? Hell of a mistake for a newspaper to make.

At the very least we need to get rid of nondisclosure agreements, NDA's at least for sexual stuff.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

well, what matters at this point is if other people start bringing similar stories up.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    I think we should all be very careful and not try and crucify this man who is an extremely apologetic and redeemable figure who has done more good than bad. I've been on twitter this morning and many people are bashing him for trying to deflect with him coming out as gay.
    I even feel bad for him because it was such a long time ago and he cannot remember. There's no right or wrong way to apologise for doing something like this. I think all the holier-than-thou crowd should have several seats and shut up.
    LMFAOOOOO Oh please fucking spare me. Kevin Spacey has widely believed to be a known sexual predator who specifically targeted young men. Here's an article that was written BEFORE this and not too long after the lid on Weinstein blew wide open which detailed previous accusations

https://squawker.org/culture-wars/le...t-allegations/

Yeah it's tabloid but it at least shows that this kinda shit was mentioned before today, and plus not many mainstream news outlets were going to go after liberal American darling Kevin Spacey. Just like how they refused to touch Weinstein until the moment where "sweeping under the rug" was no longer an option.

If you seriously think this was Spacey's only incident and that it was all due to alcohol, then I have a nice bridge in Brooklyn I would LOVE to sell you

I just hope this dude's bravery further encourages more to come out and tell their stories. It's been LONG overdue for the cesspool known as Hollywood to be exposed as the degenerate, sexually predatory, pedophilia shithole it is. Maybe now so many braindead people will stop worshiping celebs like they're holy beings that do no wrong.

Edit: Hell, who am I kidding. There's literally people in this very thread openly defending Kevin Spacey and even pedophilia in general.
    Last edited by SupBrah; 2017-10-30 at 06:46 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    This Hollywood drama is the Kony 2012 of this year.

A bunch of people are going to parade on Twitter with various hashtags and pretend they're changing the world.

Meanwhile the world is burning and real problems aren't being solved.
    Dont worry guys the widespread, endemic, systematic sexual abuse of young men and women in multiple sectors (already had film, tv, modelling and politics implicated) isnt a big deal.

Thats a relief, we can all go back to worrying about real problems like where we gna get enuf Szechuan sauce...

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    I wasn't born when I was 14? Your sentence doesn't make much sense. But hey, take any cheap shot you can, you're gonna need them.
    I guess when you're replying to lots of people keeping the chain of thought going can be tougher. The conversation in question was regarding an event 30 years ago or so. I had thought from other threads that you were still in your 20s so thought you being so confident, about what life was like for an American at fourteen 30 years ago was a little.... sure of yourself.

Wasn't a cheap shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    The guy sexualized his own daughters. You supported him.

Sorry, you are no different than the people who ignored Bill Clinton, sad! You proudly support a guy who sexualized his daughters. That's pretty fucking disgusting.
    I dont care who says what , its words, Bill clinton was all about actions.

if for you words=actions, youre a moron, sorry!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mojojojo101 View Post
    Dont worry guys the widespread, endemic, systematic sexual abuse of young men and women in multiple sectors (already had film, tv, modelling and politics implicated) isnt a big deal.

Thats a relief, we can all go back to worrying about real problems like where we gna get enuf Szechuan sauce...
    I'm going to provide an example which hopefully helps you understand why your response was retarded.

Consider the Kony 2012 comparison I mentioned. Now imagine if someone told me, "Wow you're making fun of Kony 2012, you must not care about children being kidnapped and forced into an army and women into sexual slavery!"

It isn't that I want these atrocities to occur. I just realize how world works a bit better than you, and the only good spamming Twitter with moralizing hashtags will do is making the posters feel better.

So congratulations, if your goal is to make yourself feel better by posting "Sexual harassment is bad!" then go for it. But stop pretending you're going to make any real dent in human behavior. Rapes are not going to even decrease by 0.01% as a result of your virtue signaling.