Thread: Mafia 94 - Mao

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Unvote
    Vote: Danner

Point of Order!
    @Crackleslap: Infraction! Forbidden post 80: rudeness to the honorable chairman.
    @Graeham: Infraction! Forbidden post 81: rudeness to the honorable chairman.

That is all.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

@Danner

Well, this serves you right!

7+ Year Old Account
    Well...

Unvote
    Vote: Danner

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    @Danner

Well, this serves you right!
    Unvote
    Vote:Graeham

Then you go and put that blinding color in.

7+ Year Old Account
    I am not a fan of the votes on the Honorable Chairman Danner. While they are amusing to some extent the fact is he's a mod and best case scenario his card will be something along the lines of what we saw for Razamith's role on the first page. In which case we have wasted a lynch as town and given scum an advantage.

Worst case scenario, it ends the game automatically or it allows someone else to take the place of the Honorable Chairman and affect the rules. Maybe you all don't recall what happened when someone got mod powers a few games back and it became 2 weeks of no game, just random chaos with changing rules/roles.

I do find it interesting that Graeham is pushing to be lynched and @Largehorn hasn't weighed in on if he's telling the truth about being a jester/lover pair. All of a sudden though Graeham is deflecting to push another train.

I'm in favor of lynching Graeham or Largehorn at this point and not considering anyone else unless someone puts up a good reasoning.

Vote Largehorn

- - - Updated - - -

Ignore my last comment about Largehorn not validating the role, I just saw the post where he did. But my thoughts still stand at this point.

Unvote
    Vote: Graeham

Just lynch me please.

7+ Year Old Account
    I almost feel like the jester/lovers have a wincon where who ever is lynched wins and the other loses due to them both wanting to be the ones who are lynched. In which case who do we hate less based on the last couple of games to give them another win? :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    I almost feel like the jester/lovers have a wincon where who ever is lynched wins and the other loses due to them both wanting to be the ones who are lynched. In which case who do we hate less based on the last couple of games to give them another win? :-)
    That's correct.

I'd argue I deserve to snag my win condition after how the last game went down. Plus I've been open and honest from the start and spilled all the details so that town wouldn't be screwed over. It works out nicely since I'm going on vacation on Thursday so my posts from that point will be minimal anyway...and I'd just be trying to get myself lynched when I do post.

If Listo is telling the truth about his role then I can only assume that until he is killed scum will not be able to go after Largehorn or myself to secure a double kill. Which means we'd survive into D2 if neither of us is lynched on D1. At which point both of us are just not going to do anything but try and get ourselves lynched.

Point of Order!
    @Graeham: Infraction! Forbidden post 83: rudeness to the honorable chairman. Also for ruining my poor tortured eyes, though that's not technically part of the charge.
    @Marack: Infraction! Forbidden post 84: rudeness to the honorable chairman.
    @Marack: Infraction! Forbidden post 84: lack of process
    @Kryllian: Infraction! Forbidden post 85: mentioning the unmentionable
    @Graeham: Infraction! Forbidden post 86: mentioning the unmentionable
    @Graeham: Infraction! Forbidden post 86: lack of process
    @Kryllian: Infraction! Forbidden post 87: mentioning the unmentionable
    @Graeham: Infraction! Forbidden post 88: mentioning the unmentionable

That is all.
    Last edited by Danner; 2017-10-30 at 04:39 PM.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

What's the unmentionable? If we mention the unmentionable is it unmentionable because

7+ Year Old Account
    I think we can't use the "L" word in our posts.

Point of Order!

Rule 22 discovered.

That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    I think we can't use the "L" word in our posts.

DANNER IS LIGHT AND SCUM!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I also have a feeling that any reference to Danner - good or bad - qualifies as 'rudeness to the honourable chairman'.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's only an infraction if you refer to him by name and don't include his title "The Honorable Chairman"...

7+ Year Old Account
    Danner is the best mod this game has!

Deleted
    @Marack - I think that would count as sucking up

7+ Year Old Account
    It what it is...

Point of order!
    @Graeham: Infraction! Forbidden post #93: unsanctioned content
    @Graeham: Infraction! Forbidden post #93: rudeness to the honorable chairman
    @Kryllian: Infraction! Forbidden post #94: lack of unsanctioned content
    @Marack: Infraction! Forbidden post #95: sucking up to the chairman

Rule 13 discovered.

I am afraid I must also inform you that I will be minimally available for the next 4ish hours. I will be back before deadline. But in case anyone desires a vote count before then, I will grant it now.

Graeham(7): Celtic(#48), infraction, infraction, Marack(#84), Kryllian(#85), Graeham(#86), infraction
    Danner(5): infraction, Blood Fox(#43), infraction, Valyrian(#75), Crackleslap(#80),
    Largehorn(2): infraction, Largehorn(#29)
    Marack(1): infraction
    Valyrian the Moofia boss(1): infraction
    Crackleslap(1): infraction

That is all.

Well, multiple infractions are a thing and seem to count as votes...

Great!

Still, each infraction vote seems to be worth a certain number of infractions. Maybe three?

Deleted
    I wonder what would happen if we really all did vote for the honourable chairman danner