10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit. It really is "but her emails!"

Timeline: Campaign knew Russia had Clinton emails months before Trump 'joke'

Months before candidate Donald Trump asked Russia to “find” Hillary Clinton's missing private server emails — a statement the campaign later called a joke — a Russian operative told a campaign aide "the Russians had emails of Clinton," according to a plea agreement released Monday.

In the first guilty plea of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation, George Papadopoulos admitted lying to the FBI about contact with Russian agents that offered the campaign "thousands" of damaging emails about Clinton. Papadopoulos claims he would eventually be told by a campaign supervisor to travel to Russia to meet with government officials "if feasible," a trip that never happened.

In the context of the timeline of events, Papadopoulos was told of Russian hacking before the rest of the country, and weeks before the Trump campaign made its first denial of Russian involvement in the election.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    7) But her emails!
    But her uranium!
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

15+ Year Old Account
    Spread some of that butter emails all over the nothingburger. DELICIOUS.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    But her uranium!
    The uranium thing is just pure desperation. But then, look what Twitler's rabid fanbase have to work with. It's not like they can lead with a logical discussion about the facts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, and for added fun, GOP Judiciary Chair Grassley is quoted as saying "all I know at this point is the president should let the special counsel do his job"

Take that as a threat. The GOP has, and will continue to, swallow large piles of dirt to cling to power, but they won't swallow everything. Not every GOPer is part of Twitler's rabid fanbase. Not every GOPer will accept the literal selling out of this country.
    The GOP's best interest is to play it hands off with only some lip service by decrying Mueller, so that in 2018 they can say that any interference run by the White House on the investigation is completely and totally unrelated to them. They owe no loyalty to Trump, and have their own in house concerns to worry about. If the investigation somehow falls through, though, you can bet they will sweep down with a vengeance to tear up the pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    I take it you failed english class in elementary school and had someone else type this post for you?

Everything you claimed is not there... is there, right in the indictment. There's no direct link to Trump, but there's lots of direct links to most of Trump's staff. And what do you think links to almost all of Trump's staff means?

I do glean great amusement from all of the Trumpkins trying to screech about the Uranium deal, as if Clinton was the orchestrator. Their ignorance of what happened is adorables.
    Isn't it funny that at the end of the day it really does come back to the Uranium One deal? Whether Hillary is implicated personally is irrelevant. There was a guy who used to work for the Podesta Group that leaked some information 6 days ago to Tucker on Fox News, he basically said that the focus of this investigation has shifted to Manafort and the Podesta brothers. Sure enough, Manafort is now being charged and the dates on those charges cross over with his time working with the Podestas, now Tony Podesta is now under investigation and has stepped down from his own organization.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    The GOP's best interest is to play it hands off with only some lip service by decrying Mueller, so that in 2018 they can say that any interference run by the White House on the investigation is completely and totally unrelated to them.
    That won't be good enough.

There are motions made in Congress right now to have Mueller protected from being fired. If the GOP blocks said motions without at least a debate, that's cooperation. That's blood on their hands.

I take it you failed english class in elementary school and had someone else type this post for you?

Everything you claimed is not there... is there, right in the indictment. There's no direct link to Trump, but there's lots of direct links to most of Trump's staff. And what do you think links to almost all of Trump's staff means?

I do glean great amusement from all of the Trumpkins trying to screech about the Uranium deal, as if Clinton was the orchestrator. Their ignorance of what happened is adorables.
    Isn't it funny that at the end of the day it really does come back to the Uranium One deal? Whether Hillary is implicated personally is irrelevant. There was a guy who used to work for the Podesta Group that leaked some information 6 days ago to Tucker on Fox News, he basically said that the focus of this investigation has shifted to Manafort and the Podesta brothers. Sure enough, Manafort is now being charged and the dates on those charges cross over with his time working with the Podestas. Tony Podesta is also now under investigation and has stepped down from his own organization.

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Tony Podesta stepping down. Interesting.
    There goes half of DC and many more to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Nah - but it does mean a thousand Dumpsters comming into this thread trying to divert the discussion to be NOT about Dump's collusion/corruption.

EDIT: By the way - the Podesta investigation has its own thread.
    Last edited by mvaliz; 2017-10-30 at 07:03 PM.

Like I said earlier, Trump is the worst poker player. He simply cannot get juicy info and not blab it. Remember his leak to the Russians about spies in the Oval Office?

When Trump got up on mic during campaign rallies and boasted about emails and big things coming, he knew. Now Mueller is just going to connect the dots from the Papadopoulos’s to the Big Fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Well, then Trump will have kept one campaign promise.

Entirely unintentionally, and due far more to ignorance and gross incompetence on his part than actual desire to do the right thing, but hey, the swamp is getting drained.

If my septic tank is backed up, I don't particularly care how I found out, I just want all the shit off my lawn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    When Trump got up on mic during campaign rallies and boasted about emails and big things coming, he knew.
    Well that still goes to the Trump Tower meeting. Meeting announced, Trump promises big info, meeting happens, Trump rehashed old stuff and disappoints. Granted, the meeting could have been set up knowing there were emails to be had, but the timeline still 100% fits Team Trump intentionally meeting with a Kremlin lawyer in Trump Tower and admitting to it.

Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    ??????

Why would it?

Muller is treating Trump and co as a crime family. Ergo you start at the bottom and work your way up to the crime boss at the top of the family. So why on earth would we expect to see evidence of Trump involvement at this early a stage? Your comment makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
    Well maybe you will believe CNN then: "Nothing in the unsealed indictment makes any mention of Russian collusion. While it's possible future indictments -- if they come -- will go into that territory, this one does not."

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    As predicted, no Collusion in the indictment and very little facts that actually lead back to Trump. This will all lead back to Uranium one.
    Did you not see the George Papadopoulos guilty plea? All of the information shows that he was trying to collude with the Russians and his information lead to the June meeting between Manafort, Kushner and Trump Jr. with that Russian lawyer. This is the biggest evidence of collusion so far. Good job ignoring that aspect.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Enjoiskate View Post
    this guy obviously has no clue what he's talking about
    Have you met Jeezy befroe? He never knows what he is talking about.

Is this some weird dream you have? Republicans are performing %15-20 below norms in all special elections. Trump getting removed for massive corruption isn't going to make more people want to vote conservative. It's going to do the opposite.

#winning
    Back to checkers where you belong.

Also interesting the reveal that Russians were dangling emails to Papadopoulos in early 2016 with Assange still claiming Russia wasn’t the source of the later Wikileaks release. Some things need to be squared away there...

Oh, and the Seth Rich bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by maomoa View Post
    WHERE IS @rasNATH?

I want to see him flatulate a response onto these forums.

Not only was CNN right about charges (since he hates "fakes news"), Papadopoulos pleads guilty to lying to the FBI about meeting Russian officials for the purposes of collusion.
    Probably still on vacation. He is pretty good at that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    I'll tell you one thing; you sure as hell wouldn't see any "Gays for Pence" flags, that's for sure! :P
    That won't be good enough.

There are motions made in Congress right now to have Mueller protected from being fired. If the GOP blocks said motions without at least a debate, that's cooperation. That's blood on their hands.
    Meh, in a non-trump world, as in for ANY other president, firing mueller in this case you be the nail in the coffin for impeachment. I still try to believe that enough people in congress have the scruples to realize this, but I don’t know any more.

Basically what I’m saying is that this shouldn’t be necessary, as firing mueller would be straight up admitting guilt.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Might want to check my history, I am almost always right in predictions. This will not lead back to Trump.
    No, no you aren't.