Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    Sperm banks exist. I would abort that one and use a sperm bank if I didn't care if a man were involved in the child's life.
    Please never reproduce

Deleted
    Classic case of a woman not knowing what she wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    Please never reproduce
    Too late. /10 characters

Agony Aunt story from a red top that isn't immediately assumed to be fiction.

Huh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aviger View Post
    And this is why you get a hooker when you just want sex, none of these problems
    Its cheaper aswell.

I've had a condom break only ONCE ... and I felt it almost instantly so we stopped and got another one..

These people should not have sex in the first place if they can't handle their own bodies for starters..
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by halloaa View Post
    Its cheaper aswell.
    She can still sue you for paternity and you can still get her pregnant. Might as well have sex with someone you know and someone who could raise a kid, your kid, if it happens. Same rule applies to bitches. No PiV, unless you can afford to become a dad. Just let her blow you or do anal, it's way safer!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    this is why if my new health care covers i'm getting snipped... granted i dont do hook ups or casual relationships and never have. I think in my 37 years on this earth i've had 2 one night flings? just not my thing.
    That's kind of sad that you don't want to get married or have kids?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    No Tennisace, it's not sad at all. It's actually pretty damn great. Thanks to thin walls, for the past two years I've had to listen to the constant monstrous scream-crying of the snotling spawn next door, and her monster of a mother who keeps screaming at the baby/toddler to shut the F up. Thankfully, though, I can always go to another room, put on my headphones, or leave my apartment, and not have anything to do with it whatsoever.

Such bliss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    No Tennisace, it's not sad at all. It's actually pretty damn great. Thanks to thin walls, for the past two years I've had to listen to the constant monstrous scream-crying of the snotling spawn next door, and her monster of a mother who keeps screaming at the baby/toddler to shut the F up. Thankfully, though, I can always go to another room, put on my headphones, or leave my apartment, and not have anything to do with it whatsoever.

Such bliss.
    2 Years? Couldn't you just move elsewhere? Or complain? I would try both rather than put up with that.

Why does this thread exists?
    Why are people replying instead of ignoring it like they should?
    Why is there 9 pages of this shit?
    Holy fuck I'm part of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Alcohol. Do not fuck on alcohol.

Drugs. Do not fuck on drugs.

For every 100 times it was great, there will be that 1 time you got pregnant which makes you want to take it at all back.
    I can't get a bun in the oven.... Does this apply to me?

I follow this train of thought on sex. If you are willing to deal with the outcome of having sex then don't have sex. Its that simple.

Have the kid and tell the parents they have a grandchild. If they raise all heck over it... eh. They get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    You might just be Sterile and not realise. So it Could just be working because of a technicality.
    Or, more likely, he's had sex 2 times in 32 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

married, eh maybe. kids nope.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post

Such bliss.
    I'm the oldest of five children, I know the feels.

There is nothing wrong with not wanting children.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    Why does this thread exists?
    Why are people replying instead of ignoring it like they should?
    Why is there 9 pages of this shit?
    Holy fuck I'm part of the problem.
    One of us! One of us!

Clickbait is popular here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    Which part of "after you have sex with her vajayjay" are your actions that ensure the success or failure of her becoming pregnant?
    Not the sharpest tool in the shed are you. He is obviously implying the same thing I suggested and she helped ensure a pregnancy. I mean sure though keep babbling about odds cause you had a freak occurrence happen to yourself personally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good grief. If she really wanted a child then maybe she should have tried getting married and quit wasting time in casual relationships? What an awful situation. This is why you need to avoid these pointless relationships.
    You make it sound like all she has to do is go down to the market and pick out a guy to marry and suddenly everything is okay, down to having children.

Newsflash: being married doesn't mean jack shit. What matters is what you consider your level of commitment to the relationship to be. There is nothing wrong with casual, sexual relationships. Are you perhaps just jealous?

Deleted
    Why aren't you married yet?

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Why aren't you married yet?
    You know he is just gonna dodge it like he always does. Or just ignore your question completely.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ghotihook View Post
    You know he is just gonna dodge it like he always does. Or just ignore your question completely.
    I know but it's always mildly amusing watching him publicly discredit himself repeatedly