Poll: Will you be playing the next expansion regardless of what it is?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    (plans changed because lil' Jaylock is on his way into the world!)

Only kidding big gratz!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiphess View Post
    playing wow til i die
    till it shuts down* since that will probably be faster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Simple question. Regardless of what the expansion is, will you be playing it?

For me, it doesn't matter what they release as the next expansion, I will be playing it no matter what.
    to keep it short - yes definitly at launch.

gonna buy the preorder the moment it will be out

whether i will take breaks during expansion will depend on quality of content as by then my 36 tokens i bought and used will run out and i will be back to subbing via $

Deleted
    Most likely... why not?

Yep.

The only way I may not play is if the add lootboxes, lick story behind mythic or high level sure geons and raids, gut the collection system and kill off Jaina and Sylvanas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickybuds79 View Post

Only kidding big gratz!
    ty ty! We are excited

Is it gonna be WoD 2.0? If not, I'm gonna buy it

Unless they remove raiding, I will be playing WoW until it, I, or my guild dies.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Not likely as i didnt play Legion. If Blizzard were to do a rework on the Hunter class that actually brought back the gameplay I had with the ranged SV spec then I would consider it. However since it took Blizzard years to actually get rid of the hunter deadzone I dont expect a class fix any time soon.

My plans changed for Blizzcon and I wont actually be in attendance this year, (personal things going on), but if I were, i'd totally get a drink with you during the con!
    You can't, because you're one person writing from two accounts. And from where I am, drinking by yourself is considered alcoholism.

Quote Originally Posted by VyersReaver View Post
    You can't, because you're one person writing from two accounts. And from where I am, drinking by yourself is considered alcoholism.
    I'd advise you further read his posts so you know why before making assumptions without anything to back them up.

Also I'm on a plane and he is in the US. How does that work?

... Huh, surprised by the numbers, to be honest. Even the most zealous among haters will play the expansion and give their money to "ActiBlizz", and thus get fuel for countless more threads on these forums.

It's the circle of forum-life, but without the soothing tones of Elton John completing the scene.

As for the question: I will hopefully be playing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VyersReaver View Post
    This is a forum meme that's entirely retarded at this point...

playing wow til i die
    well close.. but i guess WoW till WoW dies .. doesnt have much replay value to play it even after the game is dead and im alive :P

This is the 1st time since I started playing in The Burning Crusade, where the answer to this question is... I don't know.

Simple question. Regardless of what the expansion is, will you be playing it?

For me, it doesn't matter what they release as the next expansion, I will be playing it no matter what.
    Cool. So you're incapable of objectivity and your opinion is essentially worthless. Good to know.

In answer to your question: no idea since there isn't any info on it thus far and many things can change between now and release.

So long as they don't do away with levelling I will.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Can't say I'll play it but, I'll at least try it. I could tell within a few weeks where Legion was going to go in terms of systems and so only played for those few weeks. I don't feel like I've missed anything.

- - - Updated - - -

As ever, you should actually worry when people stop talking about the game, hate or otherwise. When they stop talking, they've stopped caring. Most people that don't really like WoW atm and voted "Yes" are basically those that will try it to see how it is before they make a more permanent decision. Exactly what I did with Legion and I'm perfectly fine with that choice.
    I am well aware.

The people I refer to however, are set apart from the vast majority whom care enough to criticize the game or the people around it.

- - - Updated - - -

playing wow til i die
    At this rate, the game might outlive us all.

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as I am enjoying the game, I see no reason why not. Legion's theme pushed me away from day one of the reveal, but I enjoyed pretty much everything else about the expansion, so I stuck around. I don't see how they could make a less appealing theme for me, so they only have one direction to go from there.

I will say, that another world-revamp would go a LONG way towards some new gameplay for me. It's about time anyways too. Classic, BC, WotLK, Cata -> Pandaria, WoD, Legion, ????? It will line up perfectly.
    Last edited by De Lupe; 2017-10-30 at 11:48 PM.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

7+ Year Old Account
    Someone has to keep Jaina safe so yeah i'll be there.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamas102 View Post
    Cool. So you're incapable of objectivity and your opinion is essentially worthless. Good to know.

In answer to your question: no idea since there isn't any info on it thus far and many things can change between now and release.
    I was subbed all through Mop and I think that is the worst #1 dogshit expansion that blizzard has ever done for this game.