Quote Originally Posted by Paperfox View Post
    I think it will be Return of the Lich King. 10th Anniversary Edition. Now with more cowbell!
    Oh yeah definitley, between Bolvar, Jaina, Sylvanas and Lordaeron they aren't being subtle about it.

Quote Originally Posted by MabusGaming View Post
    New gorilla race coming in 8.0 with customizable ties, new racial allows to roll forward and carry other gorillas on his shoulders

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    That still doesn't explain why they are sorted along with Alliance Night Elves, and have unique weapons with their names attached. Alleria doesn't use a shield for example, but there is a void elf shield.
    I could see them re-doing how the character selection screen works right now if sub races are indeed being added next expansion. I'm pretty sure they're going to have to change the layout of the char select UI. Maybe these "void elves" will have their story related to night elves and thus the background is labeled that way because NE are the "parent race" in a sense.

As for the weapon icons case, that is a weird one yeah. To me it shows either we're gonna meet some "space elves" and they'll join us or....I mean heck it could even be that there are others like Alleria that Locus Walker just hasn't mentioned to her about, and we meet them, and Alleria goes back to the Alliance and brings them into the fold too??

Too hard to speculate on it, still too much mystery. Although honestly I hope it isn't some unused asset that Blizzard just forgot about Void elves sound cool and if they look like Alleria I'm all hands on deck for that!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm fully prepared for the 'sub-races' to be locked behind microtransaction.

"Want to play as a fancy new sub-race? That will be 10 dollars, please. Per character."

Quote Originally Posted by tripconn View Post
    the thing under tirisfall wasnt an old god and was adressed in the holy paladin, shadow priest and some outher class artifact quests in legion
    Yeah, it was Mordoth the Hunter! But he was still a threat, and was still related to the Void, so who knows \o/

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Advo View Post

"Want to play as a fancy new sub-race? That will be 10 dollars, please. Per character."
    well it will be race our character in to them
    doubt it would be to actually make them

Definitely won't do that because its a sub based game. If we were F2P or B2P I would agree with you 100% Mounts and pets are one immaterial but anything else just wouldn't happen.

10+ Year Old Account

No way. Blizzard would shoot in their legs. The rage storm would be epic.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassman View Post
    Definitely won't do that because its a sub based game. If we were F2P or B2P I would agree with you 100% Mounts and pets are one immaterial but anything else just wouldn't happen.
    I mean it's Blizzard.

They made Heroes 2.0.

I wouldn't put it past them to try and stick microtransaction loot boxes into WoW.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I mean it's Blizzard.

They made Heroes 2.0.

I wouldn't put it past them to try and stick microtransaction loot boxes into WoW.
    That would put the final nail in the coffin for many,many players. I could see tha happen if Blizzard decides to move the game from Sub-based to F2P.

I mean it's Blizzard.

They made Heroes 2.0.

HotS is a F2P game though. Totally different, and every MOBA on the market utilizes chest systems.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I mean it's Blizzard.

They made Heroes 2.0.

I don't get the hate with Heroes 2.0. It honestly made the game much more appealing for someone like me who was barely playing it. There's a clear and consistent goal that One Level-up = One Lootbox. Plus there are events and whatnot that net you more. Is it, in the end, more expensive to buy skins you want? Probably, but it also makes the reward process more enjoyable, and has kept me playing more frequently for months.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    I don't get the hate with Heroes 2.0. It honestly made the game much more appealing for someone like me who was barely playing it. There's a clear and consistent goal that One Level-up = One Lootbox. Plus there are events and whatnot that net you more. Is it, in the end, more expensive to buy skins you want? Probably, but it also makes the reward process more enjoyable, and has kept me playing more frequently for months.
    Represents everything wrong with lootboxes.

Taking out a system where people paid real money and got the item they want with one where they pay real money and never get what they want, to trigger that gambling instinct into paying far more for the one item you want.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Nah. They’ll make enough money off race change / faction change if they are real

Thanks to HotS 2.0 i have lots of cosmetics. But WoW is different. For $15 we should be able to have access to mostly everything

Quote Originally Posted by Ichorum View Post
    Rev up that speculation!

I dunno if anyone has brought this up, but assuming that the Lordaeron symbol is relevant enough to be about the upcoming expansion, and people are still looking for Kul'Tiras, Naga, and N'zoth, I had a thought. Now, I don't quite remember if there was any kind of seafaring stuff going on in Tirisfal, but there were rumors of an Old God being under western Tirisfal.

Now I think, with the Paladin artifact 'The Silver Hand', we've seen that it's not quite an Old God. However, the tomb did house a very powerful entity of the Void, Mordoth the Hunter. He was never defeated, only sealed - as he was too strong for the Highlord to defeat at the time - while Travard and the Highlord escaped. His last words spoken to them being, "Your escape... means nothing... will find you again."

According to Chronicles, the Old Gods were created by the Void Lords. Which would also explain why people around that area were getting maddening whispers according to other literature on the subject.
    Perhaps if he (and other agents of the Void) doesn't make himself known with a grand entrance - and if this expansion does involve Lordaeron in a major way - we might do a little excavating where we shouldn't, or hear some things not fit for mortal ears and find ourselves with Void and Old God creatures on our doorstep. This could open the gateway for N'zoth and if he's in the Maelstrom, whispering sweet nothings into Azshara's ears (assuming she isn't going to pull something anyway) then that would invite her along to the party.

I'm sure there are holes in this, but I was just thinking about how Old Gods and Naga could tie into the Lordaeron speculation. This also assumes the Lordaeron symbol is truly something worth Blizzard deleting videos for. I'm sure we'll find out more as we get closer to Blizzcon.
    That poor guy got his ass beat up by so many classes only to be devoured by the shadowpriest dagger. Its dead for good. The 5th old god if there ever was one is most likely Xal'atath. Current theroy is she was devoured by Y'Shaarj.She was crafted from one of his Claws after he devoured her trapping what was left in the dagger to be used by the black empire.
    Last edited by Felrane; 2017-10-31 at 03:46 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHodedOne View Post
    No way. Blizzard would shoot in their legs. The rage storm would be epic.
    dont you mean the STORM RAGEEEEE ha HAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    geddit? cuz stormrage and rage storm ye-noyeah haha

- - - Updated - - -

I'd buy it.

5+ Year Old Account
    I hope we get a North Seas expansion with heavy focus on Lordaeron and Kul'tiras.

Saw someone on here had an idea for 4 "mini-ish expansions", all revamping each south/north of both continents. That sounds absolutely incredible to me.
    Note that I don't care about raids or PvP, so my opinion isn't really that valid. I'd' love just like, yearly questlines and world revamps. Exploration. Blah blah.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRacoon View Post
    Thanks for secret leak
    Quote Originally Posted by Julisel View Post
    Very very thanks !

10+ Year Old Account
    What did I miss today? Anything good? Fingers feeling good enough to type though they are still raw and only 1 ended up being blistered real bad. Others just sore.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Represents everything wrong with lootboxes.

Taking out a system where people paid real money and got the item they want with one where they pay real money and never get what they want, to trigger that gambling instinct into paying far more for the one item you want.
    Fair enough. It certainly seems like you get more, and hey, at least there's the re-roll mechanic (unlike in fucking Overwatch). Makes it easier to get things you want.