I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post

Words well said.
    Plot twist. She didn't say what the job consist of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lawmakers react to charges in special counsel investigation

This is the big quote. Well, quotes.

"This is what Bob Mueller was tasked to do," Speaker of the House Paul Ryan said.

"No reason not to trust him," said Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-South Carolina.

I have read all these 93 pages and seeing trumpsters slowly but inevitably flipping sides is disgusting tho priceless.

"I didn't like trump anyway. I didn't vote for him."

Few more still insist and few more still not even replied a single sentence yet but as a person who lived 15 years under erdogans rule I can totally see that

they will soon sell each other like crazy, and you will see trump lynched by his own base. I know them, to prove their own dignity, they will not hesitate to choke each other to death.

Since trumps inauguration I have said that this is so familiar with me on this forums. almost a perfect match of events, occurrences, history with erdogan.

I know what they are.

garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    I have read all these 93 pages and seeing trumpsters slowly but inevitably flipping sides is disgusting tho priceless.

"I didn't like trump anyway. I didn't vote for him."

Few more still insist and few more still not even replied a single sentence yet but as a person who lived 15 years under erdogans rule I can totally see that

they will soon sell each other like crazy, and you will see trump lynched by his own base. I know them, to prove their own dignity, they will not hesitate to choke each other to death.

Since trumps inauguration I have said that this is so familiar with me on this forums. almost a perfect match of events, occurrences, history with erdogan.

I know what they are.

garbage.
    You know. don't let them do that. Hold their feet on the flames, til they burn out. Haunt them for the rest of their life. that's what this forum should do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Ok... so they know that Trumpy is toast.
    Can i ask somethin @Skroe? why the fuck did the republicans ran Trump, knowing that this may happen?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Can i ask somethin Skroe? why the fuck did the republicans ran Trump, knowing that this may happen?
    Nobody could have reasonably or realistically forseen this when he descended upon his golden escalator to announce his candidacy.

Absolutely nobody.

In related news, Carter Page is mind numbingly stupid.

Carter Page, a foreign policy adviser to Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign, said he might have exchanged emails about Russia with a fellow adviser who pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI in special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into the president's campaign and possible collusion with the Russian government.

"It may have come up, yeah," Page told MSNBC's Chris Hayes when asked whether he may have exchanged emails with George Papadopoulos and whether the two discussed Russia.

As he has in the past, Page repeatedly declined to provide direct answer to questions about his role on Trump's campaign.

Page and Papadopoulos both served as foreign policy advisers for the campaign. Trump also named both of them when he listed off those who were shaping his views on foreign policy during an interview with the Washington Post.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...a-probe-244349

10+ Year Old Account
    Can i ask somethin @Skroe? why the fuck did the republicans ran Trump, knowing that this may happen?
    No one thought he would win and numbers for other republicans, didn’t look much better. I think Jeb was pulling close, but wasn’t predicted to win. Trump was a lamb to the slaughter... which ironically helped him win... too many assumed Hillar would steam roll, due to MSM polling data. They didn’t bother to vote...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    We don't that it's true, either. You have chose to assume it is. I have chosen to not have an opinion about it. However, if it is true, it's odd that NOBODY but the bitter ex-employee is saying so. /shrug
    You've chosen to have no opinion about it, and yet you explicitly called it a 'lie' and not a 'statement.'
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurinaux View Post
    Not sure what kind of answer you're expecting. Republicans threw over twenty candidates at Trump during the primaries and they all failed. The only person to come close to beating him was Cruz.. literally the only other candidate that the GOP didn't want.

This is why I say no one won the election. Trump isn't a president for the GOP, for the Tea Party, or for Evangelicals...
    The didn’t throw 20 candidates at Trump. They diluted the candidate pool until Trump’s alt rieght could push him over. They split the sane vote, until the insane had a majority.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post

Words well said.
    Hires the best person for the job...and doesn't pay them for doing it...period!
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mage21 View Post
    Well we'll just have to wait for more info. It's entirely possible that it all comes crumbling down, I'd never claim otherwise. In the coming days or weeks we could find ourselves looking at Trump apologizing to America, it's entirely on the table at this point. I gotta head off to bed though.
    Trump apologizing?

"Now I may have colluded with a foreign power to undercut democracy, but remember, there are good people on both sides of this collusion..."
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    The didn’t throw 20 candidates at Trump. They diluted the candidate pool until Trump’s alt rieght could push him over. They split the sane vote, until the insane had a majority.
    THANK YOU!

I've been saying that ever since their primaries. I believe Dumbass Defhurher never made a voting poll over 45% - which meant the majority of repubs never wanted him but were stuck with him due to a fucked up voting system.

Wait... that sounds familiar...

- - - Updated - - -

Well we'll just have to wait for more info. It's entirely possible that it all comes crumbling down, I'd never claim otherwise. In the coming days or weeks we could find ourselves looking at Trump apologizing to America, it's entirely on the table at this point. I gotta head off to bed though.
    When, in the name of FUCK ALL, has that Dumbass ever appologized for ANYTHING?

The closest thing I can think of is his (what I can hardly call a) admission that Obama was born in this country, of which he never said he was sorry, never said he was wrong, nor expressed any condolences of any kind to everybody he both hurt and lied to. He simply gathered a bunch of press together and said "Obama was born in America" and then proceed to hawk one of his bullshit hotels for 20 minutes.

I know that, but they may very well barred him from participating, or replaced him at any time during the election. Granted, this would meant that they'll lose, but the current chain of events is worse for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    THANK YOU!

I've been saying that ever since their primaries. I believe Dumbass Defhurher never made a voting poll over 45% - which meant the majority of repubs never wanted him but were stuck with him due to a fucked up voting system.

Wait... that sounds familiar...
    Yeah, remember... Trump supporters like supertony and panther, were antiTrump, until the day he won. Fucking Luxxor went from calling for civility on the 8th, to full on ‘fuck you all, Trump won, you libtards!’ on the 9th...

- - - Updated - - -

I know that, but they may very well barred him from participating, or replaced him at any time during the election. Granted, this would meant that they'll lose, but the current chain of events is worse for them.
    That’s the thing, everyone thought he would lose as well.

- - - Updated - - -

We're both correct.
    Not really sure how... seems to me we are saying two completely opposite things. From trying to stop him, to diluting the vote so he can win.

10+ Year Old Account
    The question is 'Why did Republicans run Trump'. They didn't want to. Anyone watching the election saw the GOP floundering to beef up literally *anyone* who suddenly became fashionable. Clearly the GOP swapped between candidates as their prize pig. This is a fact.

It is also a fact that having so many candidates did dilute the vote. However... 70% of the vote was stolen by the two insane candidates.
    Who forced them to run these people, if they did not want to?

You think we want an apology?

The only apology suitable is Trump paying his debt to society via lengthy prison sentence.

Who forced them to run these people, if they did not want to?
    My question goes around that. Were they so convinced that Hillary would win, so that they didn't really bother with their shitstain?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok... so they know that Trumpy is toast.
    Their politics have been myopic over the past decade at least, they likely lack the ability to have foreseen the possibility of this (Trump winning) occurring. In the end, it is the fault of the Republican party for embracing logical fallacies and irrationality for the sake of getting elected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    My question goes around that. Were they so convinced that Hillary would win, so that they didn't really bother with their shitstain?
    Absolutely... can you honestly say that you wouldn’t have called someone insane, if they told you Trump would win? Simpson’s did it...

- - - Updated - - -

Do you mean to ask who forced them to run Trump if they did not want to?

He won the nomination...
    In the primaries... who forced them to run Trump or any of their 20 hopefuls?

Absolutely... can you honestly say that you wouldn’t have called someone insane, if they told you Trump would win? Simpson’s did it...

- - - Updated - - -

This actually makes sense. But the shoot at the foot with a 12-gauge dragon's breath shotgun it's still a thing to behold