The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Of which I 100% agree with you.

No more Elves. Literally the most boring route they could go.
    TBF the MOST boring route they could go is adding nothing.

But as far as new race options go, it's most boring.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rassman View Post
    Grinding up Destiny 2 on PC with my buddies/guildies. Surprisingly fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Elves are just the worst race of any fantasy series in my opinion. They're so boring and almost never interesting.
    Elves are basically humans with pointy ears and choose 1:

- Magic Affinity
    - Nature Affinity
    - General Evil Affinity
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

A raven was discovered? What're you talking about?
    I'm talking about the "Banana"-Raven Figurehead on the same set the Lordaeron crest was seen. You'll know as soon as the picture is posted once again

I wasn't advocating for Etheral's this expansion. Simply stating that they'd be a better choice than more elves.
    Focusing on scarecrowz's point. Naga isn't really a logical choice. Their model is legitimate... Worgen, Tauren and Draenei might not have things covering their feet/hooves, but Naga is a huge stretch. It's not logical.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Elves are basically humans with pointy ears and choose 1:

- Magic Affinity
    - Nature Affinity
    - General Evil Affinity
    Casting aside the Lore, that is definitely true. No other affiliation is made with Elves.
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

10+ Year Old Account
    What if the void elves are just a sub-race for the current Blood elves? that would make more sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHodedOne View Post
    What if the void elves are just a sub-race for the current Blood elves? that would make more sense.
    Wouldn't match up with the fact it has the NElf select screen. Unless we're assuming the extra data is just garbage right now. In which case it's more likely that the entire entry is testing/garbage and we're not getting Subraces.

Grinding up Destiny 2 on PC with my buddies/guildies. Surprisingly fun.
    Outside of school, I am playing Diablo III, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and Dragon Age: Origins.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with @Slowpoke is a Gamer 's point of view (post above) on the subject.

TBF the MOST boring route they could go is adding nothing.

But as far as new race options go, it's most boring.
    I submit that Vrykul are far more boring than Nightborne or somehow void-y elves.

Blood elves aren't void-y, and the Void Elves are currently flagged with the Night Elf character creation background.

Here's my wishlist (from a design perspective, [fourth year game design major at the University of Texas])

-New Weapon types and additional specs that utilize them. (Dual Pistol Rogue as an example, not likely though because they would have to either ignore the artifact system or add new ones systems for legion leveling or block access to the new weapons until the new content; not a likely option from a design standpoint.)

-New race (or subraces) i'm game for either really and either one seems likely given previous patterns. (granted that could be flipped on its head since we have a new Director) that being said, Nightborne seems the most likely, their story is too easy to capitalize off of for the sake of character creation despite the lack of a custom model skeleton. (as an example, high elves in vanilla used night elf skeletons until BC launched).

-I want some spacey themes but part of me thinks that Blizz is going to double down on the world ending threats for a time for the sake of character development.

-Expanding on the existing Garrison/Order Hall framework is likely so customizable ships or forts would be interesting. (I would love to see it integrated with some form of open world PvP)

-More customization, that includes all the basics, character art/tattoos/body types and by extension, I want to see the transmog system expanded even further.

Here's hoping.

Im throwing myself in the fire here but im probably the only one who thinks we reached the limit for races and classes and just want the game to grown and evolve as it is now (subraces are not races, so yes for that) But for playable stuff, 12 classes is enough and quite frankly i would rather the dev and art team spending their time on making the game better in another aspects.

A raven was discovered? What're you talking about?
    The "Banana" Raven-Figurehead from a few hours ago. It was to be seen on the same set as the Lordaeron Crest. I'm sure it'll be reposted

- Magic Affinity
    - Nature Affinity
    - General Evil Affinity
    what about Fur Affinity

Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    Im throwing myself in the fire here but im probably the only one who thinks we reached the limit for races and classes and just want the game to grown and evolve as it is now (subraces are not races, so yes for that) But for playable stuff, 12 classes is enough and quite frankly i would rather the dev and art team spending their time on making the game better in another aspects.
    I don't agree with all of that but I am definitely a supporter of Sub-races, technically just updating models and allowing older ones to be played.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    what about Fur Affinity
    No idea what the hell, you are talking about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Agree on that, a new UI in HD would be nice too.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelium View Post
    No idea what the hell, you are talking about.
    Sure

Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    Sure
    I can't see your image.

Pretty much this. Blizz has a hard enough time finding an identity for every spec.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelium View Post
    I can't see your image.
    It's the smug/lewd face.

Basically he was referencing a site for furry artists.

Quote Originally Posted by Antilurker77 View Post
    Pretty much this. Blizz has a hard enough time finding an identity for every spec.
    Sort of different issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Rothion View Post
    Here's my wishlist (from a design perspective, [fourth year game design major at the University of Texas])

-New Weapon types and additional specs that utilize them. (Dual Pistol Rogue as an example, not likely though because they would have to either ignore the artifact system or add new ones systems for legion leveling or block access to the new weapons until the new content; not a likely option from a design standpoint.)

-New race (or subraces) i'm game for either really and either one seems likely given previous patterns. (granted that could be flipped on its head since we have a new Director) that being said, Nightborne seems the most likely, their story is too easy to capitalize off of for the sake of character creation despite the lack of a custom model skeleton. (as an example, high elves in vanilla used night elf skeletons until BC launched).

-I want some spacey themes but part of me thinks that Blizz is going to double down on the world ending threats for a time for the sake of character development.

-Expanding on the existing Garrison/Order Hall framework is likely so customizable ships or forts would be interesting. (I would love to see it integrated with some form of open world PvP)

-More customization, that includes all the basics, character art/tattoos/body types and by extension, I want to see the transmog system expanded even further.

Here's hoping.
    I like the fort idea, I always thought it would be a interesting mechanic if there was a zone that played like a RTS. Doesn’t have to be pvp. But the idea would be you build up a army through a builder interface then take your hero and forces to destroy the enemies base.

It's the smug/lewd face.

Basically he was referencing a site for furry artists.
    Oooooooookay........... That's twisted. Furry elves... Bleckh!