You cant shush me Jose. Mou vs poch is now what, 9 wins 1 loss for Jose? 16 goals to 1 conceded. Poch might do well training up youth but please save the best manager in the league talk. And cheers for the 3 points

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post

You cant shush me Jose. Mou vs poch is now what, 9 wins 1 loss for Jose? 16 goals to 1 conceded. Poch might do well training up youth but please save the best manager in the league talk. And cheers for the 3 points
    yeah but still

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    yeah but still

We need you lot to turn up and beat em next week. Someone needs to start their season wobble or they'll run away with it.

Cmon on you made chelsea win the league last year, make it interesting and slow city this one.

We need you lot to turn up and beat em next week. Someone needs to start their season wobble or they'll run away with it.
    We should have signed Rooney in the summer, he loves a good dive to end an unbeaten run.

Btw if it was a choice between Utd getting the title and City getting the title, every Arsenal fan would pick City, every single time.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

We should have signed Rooney in the summer, he loves a good dive to end an unbeaten run.

Btw if it was a choice between Utd getting the title and City getting the title, every Arsenal fan would pick City, every single time.
    Dont act like you dont need the points. And I dont understand why people think Qatar FC winning is ok.

Dont act like you dont need the points.

I'm not.

And I dont understand why people think Qatar FC winning is ok.
    I don't expect someone who started supporting Utd last season to understand the Arsenal/Utd rivalry.

I don't expect someone who started supporting Utd last season to understand the Arsenal/Utd rivalry.
    <3

Its not the 90s/ early 2000s anymore. Both clubs have fallen from grace. With one slowly starting to come back and the other waiting on the cliff edge.

I understand the rivalry. Just dont quite get why city get a pass.

Just dont quite get why city get a pass.

City and Arsenal have never been rivals. We've never competed for the league at the same time as them, and we're not geographically related.

Just dont quite get why city get a pass.
    Because frankly, outside of Utd, no one actually gives a toss about City. They've got very little history, only one local rival, and simply became what they are by a stupid amount of foreign investment. Not enough to actually create a rivalry with.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Because frankly, outside of Utd, no one actually gives a toss about City. They've got very little history, only one local rival, and simply became what they are by a stupid amount of foreign investment. Not enough to actually create a rivalry with.
    Thats a fair point

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Maximum over rustle.

Zidane close to the sack apparently.
    That club are totally fucked In the head.
    hope spurs do em

Massive game tonight.
    Win and we've most likely topped the group.

Lose, and the pressure is well and truly on.

Cracking insight.

Cracking insight.
    To be fair, Paul Merson would have got paid for that comment.

Utd can top the group today. Not a bad way to return to champions league

Harvey Price suspended for 3 matches for violent conduct.

Cojones.

Harvey Price suspended for 3 matches for violent conduct.

Cojones.

Deleted
    Imagine supporting a manager & not an actual football team.

OT: Hopefully a Celtic pumping from Bayern.

Infracted
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2017-10-31 at 07:38 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post

That sounds like something from the Kama Sutra tbh.

Tempted to put some cash on Chelsea winning with Dzeko scoring first.
    What a twist!

Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post

How do these kind of comments not get infractions? Does adding a pointless "OT" comment make it fair game? Clearly trying to sleaze around infraction rules. This sites rules are a joke.