Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    In few weeks +15 is the limit for the Weekly Chest of Disappointment.
    and in a few weeks all the people who previously were making/doing their weekly +10 will be making/doing a weekly +15 instead, with similar group requirements because otherwise their groups wont fill up, and all the people who were doing 15+ will instead be doing 20+, so whats the problem?

Deleted
    Only who have a problem are crybabies which want to be carreid and guys which are toooooo low and both playing it alone mode no guild no friends just solo MMORPG playstyle and they has to be god damm bad in this cause they are not able to do PUG in EU NOW KJ HC pug easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    And how do you think that people that do not have as much experience in high keys, get that experience when they never get invited due to ''low score'', these kinds of addons make it worse since now it is shown ingame, wauw good stuff!

And yes, mythic raiders and guilds do take those that never had any experience in it because people can improve and conquer challenges, M+ that want xxxx score pretty much never do. My score is in the low 600 but I can easily do more and better then 2k's, I just don't farm or run m any of them, so why should my low score not get me invited hm? Right, because its a number, not skill level or experience.
    It is really easy to get yourself a starter score. Last time I tried it on a 0 score character, I went to 1.4k+ wowprogress score within ~5 hours in a single evening. All I did was repeatedly queue up for pugs for any dungeons where I had no score yet, for keys in between +10 and +13. I was hitting 1.8k-1.9k score within several evenings. If you actually play your main character, having good gear and being a skilled player - I think with a bit of luck you can hit 2k wowprogress score within a single evening.

Now, the ease of farming the score is one of the reasons why 2k score is not necessarily meaningful yet. But that's a good starting point towards reaching your 2.4k-2.6k score, which will require a much slower grind to achieve.

Also, it can be really enjoyable to farm a starter score on a new character (on a main character, if that's your first time). You get to learn and experience a lot of new things in a short amount of time. For me it's so much more than just trying to increase some number (score) that will ultimately go meaningless in 77 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Caprix View Post
    Well once again the issue for me is that the system seem to work only for high keys. [...]

I'd say for anything below 15-18ish the false negative rate is enormous and even the false positive rate must be not negligible (pl, wednesday score farmers etc)
    That should be printed in big red caps both on the website and addon description
    Yes, I believe this is exactly the case and I wish more people realized it. It's a great system for pugging key from 16-17 and way up. And it's basically irrelevant for doing keys in the 10-15 range.

Deleted
    Still too low to get into PUGs.
    How am I getting into them then? Guess it's pure luck ... or maybe the nudes I'm sending to PL's so they invite me ...

Deleted
    NUDes it is always this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsharna View Post
    How am I getting into them then? Guess it's pure luck ... or maybe the nudes I'm sending to PL's so they invite me ...
    Maybe one in ten groups bother to take someone with no good score.

Deleted
    Maybe one in ten groups bother to take someone with no good score.
    That's based on the assumption that all 10 use any addons and/or external resources to screen applicants. The assumption is wrong as proven before, by simply checking how many downloads raider.io and mph have.
    That's also based on the assumption that all 10 groups don't use other means to screen applicants ... say maybe the tools given by Blizzard? Maybe ... ilvl?!? Because that's such a better tool and addons are toxic.

Deleted
    u can see someone porgress/what he done through WOW ARMORY by BLIZZARD.for some reason u can see HIS ITEM LVL AND rest of gear /progress he/she done who knows HOW.

That's based on the assumption that all 10 use any addons and/or external resources to screen applicants. The assumption is wrong as proven before, by simply checking how many downloads raider.io and mph have.
    That's also based on the assumption that all 10 groups don't use other means to screen applicants ... say maybe the tools given by Blizzard? Maybe ... ilvl?!? Because that's such a better tool and addons are toxic.
    Most groups on Tinder do list "checking wowprogress m+ score XXXX or no invite"

They might not have this AddOn installed, but Alt-Tabbing is a thing.

How did you get that 600 if you never get invited? Who told you that you are entitled to go 0-2000 score in one evening without boosting you? The system does NOT start at m10. There are plenty keys below m10 (or whatever you call "high") where you can work on your score. It's a step-by-step process. You don't get a m+20 key at the begin of the week neither, do you? You WORK your way up. Just like everyone else and in every other aspect of any game. Entitled much? Sheeesh.
    Haha the assumptions you make is mind boggling. I can do +10, 15, whatever without much difficulty, why? Because it is not harder then anything else I have done in my gaming career, as long as you listen and do what you have to do, its fine, however, scores like the addons etc negate that, it doesn't show anything about the persons skill, just a number, you think effort = points? Please don't be ridicules. Just like real life, some things go easier for people then others, some have to do more and some have to do less to get to the exact same point. Think.

scores like the addons etc negate that, it doesn't show anything about the persons skill, just a number, you think effort = points?
    do every single dungeon as a +10 and your score will more then double, stop being lazy and then crying about it

Deleted
    We could look at someone before the addon which it just make it waay faster do not see reason for such a H8 u just did not know someone could look at you through armory now u see addon and guess what u are shocked hhhhhhhhhow..

Deleted
    Haha the assumptions you make is mind boggling. I can do +10, 15, whatever without much difficulty, why? Because it is not harder then anything else I have done in my gaming career, as long as you listen and do what you have to do, its fine, however, scores like the addons etc negate that, it doesn't show anything about the persons skill, just a number, you think effort = points? Please don't be ridicules. Just like real life, some things go easier for people then others, some have to do more and some have to do less to get to the exact same point. Think.
    How is it mind boggling to you? You wrote yourself that you have a 600 score but at the same time that you "CAN do" much better. So ... why don't you? What's your point, actually?
    Before raider.io I'd have checked the group's past "performance" in wowprogress directly or via MPH before the key was used and the dungeon started. Now I have another addon to weed out people a little more conveniently.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    For those of you who want to look up people, but don't want to update this addon every day, Mythic Plus Helper is an excellent addon. It shows mythic+ scores for each role, number of traits, if and when the +2/+5/+10/+15 achievements have been earned as well as how many +2/+5/+10/+15 have been completed in time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    do every single dungeon as a +10 and your score will more then double, stop being lazy and then crying about it
    Well apparently no because as of today the worst recorded weekly rank for pretty much every single dongeon is around +15 on my server. So a +10 will not been counted in the raidio or wowprogress score.

Well apparently no because as of today the worst recorded weekly rank for pretty much every single dongeon is around +15 on my server. So a +10 will not been counted in the raidio or wowprogress score.
    Then push your own key this week and try to do some dungeons earlier next week?
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

And how do you think that people that do not have as much experience in high keys, get that experience when they never get invited due to ''low score'', these kinds of addons make it worse since now it is shown ingame, wauw good stuff!
    Same as everyone else. Climb the ladder step by step, no shortcuts.

Run them early after reset then before more than (i think 100 or 200, what ever the max recorded is on leaderbords) 15's have been ran.

Quote Originally Posted by Mlz View Post
    Then push your own key this week and try to do some dungeons earlier next week?
    Quote Originally Posted by chronia View Post
    Run them early after reset then before more than (i think 100 or 200, what ever the max recorded is on leaderbords) 15's have been ran.
    Ok so we agree these rankings and addons are irrelevant for sub15-18 keys or whatever the threshold is for your server when you do your runs. So please stop with the advice about climbing step by step or other shit.
    I can live with that so won't be changing my weekly commitments for a score