Poll: Which 'central theme' do you want most in 8.0?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

We've seen plenty of clues and 'leaks' about 8.0. Which of it do you want most?

Some of the themes we've seen being suggested so far obviously overlap. But out of the 'central themes', which do you hope most to be true?

7+ Year Old Account
    More sylvanas.

South seas sounds great and be a huge change for the good in enviroment to quest in

Old gods

Vanilla zone revamp and questing

world revamp, with some void and maybe some more uldum like zones.

love that shit
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Ethereals and a Void playable class.
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptoriana View Post
    More sylvanas.

South seas sounds great and be a huge change for the good in enviroment to quest in

Old gods

Vanilla zone revamp and questing
    This! But I'd like to add Jaina and Dragon Aspects to that list.

World revamp and re textured in high def. more zones in EK and Kalimdor.

I would reword your survey with fewer options. Several of those are found in the same "leak." For example, a South Seas expansion rumor typically contains both Kul Tiras and Zandalar, maybe even the Dragon Isles. It also typically involves the Old Gods and the Void due to N'Zoth. So that's 4-5 of your options right there.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanogan View Post
    This! But I'd like to add Jaina and Dragon Aspects to that list.

I always welcome chromie. Alex and wrathiin

Deleted
    Crazy sylvanas, dead jaina, old gods, some durgons, new talent trees, empowered weapons that affect spells, the reduced titanforging cap, no legendaries.

Deleted
    For me, another world revamp. Either make it scale to max level or plunk a lot (A LOT) of world quests in the old world. I think leveling is fun, but 110 being the real purpose of the game and just a dungeon grindfest to get there is not , at all.

Deleted
    Old Gods for more Chtulu feel, conspiracy and spreading psychopathic cult taking over the world by relligion and policy instead of brute force legion served. That would be something new. And Kul'tiras may be a central city of those events.

I haven’t been keeping up on theories, but why do people think another revamp of old content? They just did it in cata and with boosts why would they bother? Last time I leveled with heirloom you would out level a zone before you could finish
    "Peace is a lie"

Voted other, what i want most of all is more advanced and varied character customization.

hairstyles, body shapes, subraces..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by davesurfer View Post
    I haven’t been keeping up on theories, but why do people think another revamp of old content? They just did it in cata and with boosts why would they bother? Last time I leveled with heirloom you would out level a zone before you could finish
    "Just" did it in Cata? Check your calender sir, it's been longer from cata to legion/new exp , than classic to Cata.

Quote Originally Posted by davesurfer View Post
    i would like to see the old zones revamped, then have max level world questing added in. even to correlate with some of the old stories.

they could do this and have world quests work just like legion does. maybe have a set of dailies in one of the new zones of the expansion, then get a new set for a random zone throughout the world. would help people get rep with the old places, and they could add in some new shit for us to earn. i dunno, i just see a whole lot of game not getting used currently
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    I want us to lose our artifact's power, and our own character power, and wash up on an island in the south seas with something wrong, memory loss or some other silly maguffin, that leads us to being not the ultimate of our class orders anymore.
    Give us greens, let us kill boars, make us part of the world instead of demigods.
    If that also involves void tainting, cool.
    Taint the crap out of us.
    Just something to scale us down a bit because, quite frankly, the burden of leading all druids is a bit too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Minota View Post
    "Just" did it in Cata? Check your calender sir, it's been longer from cata to legion/new exp , than classic to Cata.
    Fair enough, but many who played cata felt it suffered from the dev time on old content not many play. But my question was more about why do people think it is going to happen? I am just trying to catch up on the theories, not passing judgement
    "Peace is a lie"

Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasBlizzCon View Post
    Some of the themes we've seen being suggested so far obviously overlap. But out of the 'central themes', which do you hope most to be true?
    What i want the most; Kul tiras and Proudmoore would be nice, so would the void lords etc...but i think the latter is to soon.

What i think will happen: http://www.wowhead.com/news=274438/n...runner-sisters

I think it will be based around her and her sisters...

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    I just want to go back to killing Horde again. No leading orders, armies and other bullshit. No saving the world from impossible dooms. I just want to go around killing Horde. I don't care about the reason or the place too much.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.