Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    The only two from my immediate thoughts are Switzerland and Israel. Did you have more for that list?
    Russia, Finland (im citizen of both of them lol).
    Question to OP. If i will go in both russian and finnish army, will i become alpha-male-animal-pussy dominator ?
    Last edited by Dentelan; 2017-10-31 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    I agree that certain criminals shouldn´t have many human rights... but you gotta filter it a lot and sometimes in not easy.

Then you have the army thing, that is bullshit, you are literally none to waste someone´s one year on that, it is an option simply because it is useless unless you want to do a military career.
    You have human rights because you are human. You can have rights taken away from you but not human rights or they are no longer that. Even the most horrid of human beings must still have human rights, it is essential for all of us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most people who claim others are soft and weak are soft and weak themselves. Just what I noticed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    This.

Have any of you guys ever spoke to an older guy? When military training was still a thing at age of 18? All of them tell you how much it teaches you. And idd not just how to kill a person. Discipline, respect etc. Something todays generation doesn't have.
    I learned this from Martial Arts. And I didn't need to be put in a camp to learn it. And I don't need to be auto enlisted in the military, potentially fighting wars I don't believe in.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

I think you being a bit draconian, but yes, to some of what you say. Maybe, not so severe.

Deleted
    Let's be real here. the general population is becoming softer and weaker by the year. This is not their fault but the way the world works right now. Times are changing. This is not for the better. we are getting a weaker generation each new generation.
    Also known as civilization-process ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Civilizing_Process ). A very good thing and it's also laughable when people argue like OP. Nope nobody wants to live in a world full of ruffians and bullies or obey orders against their own will.
    Last edited by mmocd6d7b58413; 2017-10-31 at 12:41 PM.

Deleted
    The amount of low testosterone beta leftist degenerates on this board is amazing. Equating real man with some knuckle dragging caveman shows how much your brain and body is rotten at this time from all that degenerate propaganda you think equals to progress. Keep on being lethargic, pathetic excuse of a "man" and enjoy being told what to do by even bigger degenerates than yourselves.

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-10-31 at 02:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pagan Fears View Post
    The amount of low testosterone beta leftist degenerates on this board is amazing. Equating real man with some knuckle dragging caveman shows how much your brain and body is rotten at this time from all that degenerate propaganda you think equals to progress. Keep on being lethargic, pathetic excuse of a "man" and enjoy being told what to do by even bigger degenerates than yourselves.
    You are arguing against an extreme, by using an extreme. Smh
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

It looks like we have our entry from the white nationalist "alpha" crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeilon View Post
    , but I do agree that a lot was lost when forced army was removed.
    Like what? A larger chunk of the GDP devoted to an otherwise weakened military force? Delaying the entry point for productivity (you know even someone working at McD is contributing to the economy, military service does not, unless you use your military as a labor force, as dictatorships often do, but once again in that case they take paid jobs away from people)?

Or was it the loss of the hazing culture that is so rampant in conscript armies that is such a loss? Hazing culture that creates high suicide rates or psychological trauma.

What is that "lot" that was lost with ending conscription?

Have you ever considered that conscription as a military organizational model is being and has been abandoned for a reason?

People are very thin skinned these days, and it's not just the "wimps." Liberals and conservatives have both turned into easily-triggered pansies.

That does not mean you strip away their freedoms, or force them to join the military. Instead, you simply ignore them when they whine. Ignore people when they whine about micro-aggressions. Ignore them when they whine that someone else says something they don't like. Ignore them when they whine that immigrants are "Takin' our Jerbs!!!" Ignore them when they whine that other cultures are scary.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2017-10-31 at 01:04 PM.

It sort of makes me smile that me being in my 20's and living life how I want to live it makes him so upset.

Let's be real here. the general population is becoming softer and weaker by the year. This is not their fault but the way the world works right now. Times are changing. This is not for the better. we are getting a weaker generation each new generation.

It is time for real punishment and return of the army trainings in each country.
    18+ teens should be atleast a year in the army to learn discipline and fighting skills.
    Criminals should have no rights at all. Should do what ever they are told or else be ended.
    Police should have the rights to look at the things they want if someone is suspected to do something criminal/illegal. (there is way to much privacy in this world)

People are becoming more weirder and weirder. And this has to change.

It is time to make the next generation real men.
    This is an excellent way to run a totalitarian society. If that's what you want, congrats, you've got a beginning of a template there.

Really, what is happening is that society is struggling with the self-destructive post-modernist movement, including new-age communists (who don't call themselves communists) making real power plays across western society. This is naturally degenerative, problematic, and producing exactly the kind of people who survive best in authoritarian regimes. Soft, quiet people. Of course, this itself, on a longer timeframe, self-destructive for that society.

As ever, perhaps boringly, the best solution is not to go hardcore to one direction or another, one political side or another. But that's a much harder position to gather people for. It's much easier to provide a set of enemies and leaving vague (or perhaps not even realizing) the consequences of one's own stance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's be real here.
    Unfortunately, you're the one not being very "real" right now.

Everything you've stated can be easily abused, and make whatever you think
    will help into an even worse existence.

I always love the word "degeneracy" like people are some above it all, superior person. Its like its the only word they know. You used it three times in your post and once in your sig. "Real" men like yourself wouldn't have to post about it.

Those who are accused of murder or rape, should have no rights and should be treated the worst way possible. In holland a few weeks ago, a girl got raped and murdered because of our fail justice system on how he had too much rights. Guys like this should be executed. They are not worthy to be fed and spend on.
    I accuse you of rape! You raped me!

So when are we executing you?

People who think like this are truly weaklings. Weak of mind and reason and lack all logic. It’s pathetic and sad. Screams of tryouts no to make up for something. See a therapist.

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    I always love the word "degeneracy" like people are some above it all, superior person. Its like its the only word they know. You used it three times in your post and once in your sig. "Real" men like yourself wouldn't have to post about it.
    People who say such things tend to believe in a master race...

His signature doesn't help.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post

Really, what is happening is that society is struggling with the self-destructive post-modernist movement, including new-age communists (who don't call themselves communists) making real power plays across western society. This is naturally degenerative, problematic, and producing exactly the kind of people who survive best in authoritarian regimes. Soft, quiet people. Of course, this itself, on a longer timeframe, self-destructive for that society.
    Authoritarians historically speaking usually emerged from a period of conflict and strife, things you seem to consider would create "hard men" who would oppose such things.

Spanish Civil War, produced the Franco regime.
    World War 1 produced, Soviet Russia, Nazi Germany, Fascist Italy, Fascist Hungary.
    World War 2 and the Chinese Civil War created Maoist China, North Korea.

Etc.

Hardship and instability wears people down. Makes them eager for stability and order, something authoritarians typically claim to offer.

Deleted
    I thought it was about reintroducing more Masculine things in school, Like Woodwork and Orienteering classes. Instead it's some dumbass trying to make people thugs.