Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Real men, get the fuck out. I'm so sick of these stupid comments about people being soft, people have always been soft and if you think needing a world war that kills off large chunks of the population is going to fix this you're a fucking idiot. Ask anyone who has served if they think everyone should do it and the only ones that say yes, will never have seen combat, because they aren't going to wish watching your buddies die on anyone. Stupid comment from a softie who thinks he's hard.

Criminals have few rights, we have more laws than ever and incarcerate more people than anyone else. You think this is all great until the person in charge doesn't like something you do and then he drags you into the street beats the shit out of you and imprisons you leaving your family without you. Go ahead enjoy that life, I'd rather people just stop sucking if we are going to live in fantasy world where those in charge aren't corrupt. Might as well start wishing for unicorns that fart cotton candy and shit ice cream cause your comments are just a pipe dream OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    With how much you whine on here you would be at the front of the line. Lead by example and stop bitching all the time .
    I would love to be on the frontline and command all of you around. Weakness should not be allowed in this world.
    The weak survive due the medicine we have today. And their weak genes go on and on.

This world needs a world war.
    This world needs harsher rules and less privacy the people have right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Rilch View Post
    Belief that army makes you a 'real men' or whatever is so naive.
    Yeah, the belief probably comes from people who've watched too many war movies glorifying it all. I can't imagine real soldiers feeling superior to others just for being in the armed services.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    Real men, get the fuck out. I'm so sick of these stupid comments about people being soft, people have always been soft and if you think needing a world war that kills off large chunks of the population is going to fix this you're a fucking idiot. Ask anyone who has served if they think everyone should do it and the only ones that say yes, will never have seen combat, because they aren't going to wish watching your buddies die on anyone. Stupid comment from a softie who thinks he's hard.

Criminals have few rights, we have more laws than ever and incarcerate more people than anyone else. You think this is all great until the person in charge doesn't like something you do and then he drags you into the street beats the shit out of you and imprisons you leaving your family without you. Go ahead enjoy that life, I'd rather people just stop sucking if we are going to live in fantasy world where those in charge aren't corrupt. Might as well start wishing for unicorns that fart cotton candy and shit ice cream cause your comments are just a pipe dream OP.
    There are plenty of criminals that shouldn't be worthy to be fed or spend time on. They have done so many horrible things. A good old execution should return.
    Infront of all of the prisoners. Show them who is in command of this world. And that breaking the rules should not be acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    I would love to be on the frontline and command all of you around. Weakness should not be allowed in this world.
    The weak survive due the medicine we have today. And their weak genes go on and on.

Please post something substantial in support of your argument otherwise we're all going to assume you're trolling.

Heil Gimlix the new Fuhrer

Nobody would follow your commands, then they would commit mutiny.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2017-10-31 at 05:14 PM.

Deleted

This world needs brainwashed nationalists to shut the fuck up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    Most of them are idiots, they do not deserve respect.
    Ye, knowing how to fight is a required to live a proper life!!!! Its crucial for modern civilization!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sormine View Post
    Please post something substantial in support of your argument otherwise we're all going to assume you're trolling.
    You know this thing called "Sinterklaas" An old world event here in Holland. We had to change that because people felt butthurt (That didnt even live in the country) because it was racist. People are butthurt about anything in todays world. Not know the meaning of things and getting their way.
    A while ago there was a protest and people weren't allowed to wear piggy hats that are sold in the store, because islamic folk would feel butthurt. These are things i call nothing but a failure generation. Whining, whining and no tough skin at all. People have too much to say in todays world. This has to change.

There are plenty of criminals that shouldn't be worthy to be fed or spend time on. They have done so many horrible things. A good old execution should return.
    Infront of all of the prisoners. Show them who is in command of this world. And that breaking the rules should not be acceptable.
    Yeah, that worked so well before. I mean when we had public hangings no one was a criminal. It totally worked to deter all crime, god I wish we could get back to those days that public hangings rid us of violent crime. You probably think crime exists because people want to be evil.

Are there scum bags in jail that should be dead? Yes. But I like the idea of society becoming more civil and less crime oriented. Hell, most of the people in jail are in for petty shit that shouldn't be illegal in the first place and should have been added to the economy. I don't see a need to ban drugs at all, make it a legal trade, removes the violence, creates jobs, creates income, and let society be damned if they can't handle their drug addiction. We seem fine with Booze, Cigs, Gambling, and the Pharama corps.

Think I'd rather put my pie in the sky at people stop doing disgusting shit like rape, molestation, and killing than worry about killing off people in a jail currently and creating "harsher" laws.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Ye, knowing how to fight is a required to live a proper life!!!! Its crucial for modern civilization!!
    Knowing how to defend the ones you love should be very normal. No i guess you rather watch your love ones die while you play video games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    You know this thing called "Sinterklaas" An old world event here in Holland. We had to change that because people felt butthurt (That didnt even live in the country) because it was racist. People are butthurt about anything in todays world. Not know the meaning of things and getting their way.
    A while ago there was a protest and people weren't allowed to wear piggy hats that are sold in the store, because islamic folk would feel butthurt. These are things i call nothing but a failure generation. Whining, whining and no tough skin at all. People have too much to say in todays world. This has to change.
    are you just going on random rants now?

- - - Updated - - -

Knowing how to defend the ones you love should be very normal. No i guess you rather watch your love ones die while you play video games.

I live alone, smarty pants.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    are you just going on random rants now?

- - - Updated - - -

I live alone, smarty pants.
    So you got no family to care about? I see. Then i feel bad for you.
    And this is not random, if you think so, you better leave this thread.

I'm glad OP is typing this behind his PC and not writing any of this garbage into law.

What are "real men" ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    For some reason i doubt OP is a "Real man". I don't know why, just some gut feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakatashi View Post
    While this train of thought may be acceptable in the Netherlands, it is utterly abhorrent to any country that values freedom.
    It's not. Keep Netherlands out of this, OP is just ..dunno, a tad weird.

Running one of these will make you feel very manly.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    For some reason i doubt OP is a "Real man". I don't know why, just some gut feeling.
    Probably just as manly as his idols Adolf Hitler and Donald J Trump. Total beefcakes