Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    People should vote for the candidate that suits them best. It doesn’t matter if they have no shot. You like Bernie, you vote Bernie. The issue was people not voting. Bernie voters didn’t help Trump, those who didn’t vote at all, helped Trump.
    I'd say it was the people who voted for Trump... I've yet to hear a valid reasons for doing so.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Yeah... it's almost funny. Manafort, Mueller, Mueller, MANSON!
    Mine only has one of the trending diffence. It still has the Manson won, but now has Rose McGowan being busted for drugs. I think it just changed...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matt4pack View Post
    And then you attacked Bernie's wife. How is that any different then what you accused me of doing?
    I attacked Bernie’s wife, by pointing at someone else using it, to defame Bernie? No buddy, I am showing you what would have happened, because it does. If Bernie won, @Tijuana wouldn’t be the only one saying it. I’m betting you’d be saying the exact same thing, as you do about Hillary. Because it is based on the same exact rhetoric, propagated by the same people.

- - - Updated - - -

After you went all psycho.
    Did you just edit your post, for no reason, but to say I went all psycho? Really?…
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

I said meanie things about hillary so that makes me a trump supporter.

This really is the twlight zone.
    You are a supporter of Dumbass Dump. Because I'm a Bernie supporter, and nobody who ACTUALLY backs Bernie should ever behave and talk the way you do.

If you really believed in what Bernie represented, than you would've done what Bernie actually said and told you to do - and BACK HILLARY. Bernie Sanders was able to build a bridge over his fucking difference between Hillary and him, knowing it was better for the country than Dumbass Donnie Dump. "bernie or busters" (not you, you Deplorable in sheep's clothing) didn't listen to him and instead believed in Dumbass Dump's lies and Russian propaganda of a "rigged" DNC to fuel your stupid to IGNORE BERNIE and follow your bullshit emo-tantrums.

But we know better... you're no "Bernie-Bro", are you?

Your previous posting history calls you out. You refer to Democrats as "the regressive left". And you call those who try to raise awareness of Climate Change as hypocrites.

You're a Dump supporter, and the worst kind because you're a coward hiding your true intentions. All you do is point fingers at Clinton/DNC and NEVER at Dump himself - it's obvious you're trying to sow division into the Liberals/Democrats and are more than happy to have a russian-bought orange muppet as a president destroy this country, so long as those "filthy Librulz" don't get into office. You can't face what you created - evil can never stand facing itself, after all.
    Last edited by mvaliz; 2017-10-31 at 03:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    I'd say it was the people who voted for Trump... I've yet to hear a valid reasons for doing so.
    Yeah, that goes without saying. Trump voters are the main reason Trump won.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

People should vote for the candidate that suits them best. It doesn’t matter if they have no shot. You like Bernie, you vote Bernie. The issue was people not voting. Bernie voters didn’t help Trump, those who didn’t vote at all, helped Trump.
    I have no problem voting for your choice early on. But in the final vote, it's generally decided who're the top candidates on each side. Bernie was not one of them, unfortunately.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    You are a dumbass Dump supporter. Because I'm a Bernie supporter, and nobody who ACTUALLY backs Bernie should ever behave and talk the way you do.

If you really believed in what Bernie represented, than you would've done what Bernie actually said and told you to do - and BACK HILLARY. Bernie Sanders was able to build a bridge over his fucking difference between Hillary and him, knowing it was better for the country than Dumbass Donnie Dump. You didn't listen to him and instead believed in Dumbass Dump's lies and Russian propaganda of a "rigged" DNC to fuel your stupid to IGNORE BERNIE and follow your bullshit emo-tantrum.

Your previous posts call you out. You refer to "the regressive left". And you call those who promote Climate Change as hypocrites.

You're a Dump supporter, and the worst kind because you're a coward hiding your true intentions. All you do is point fingers at Clinton/DNC and NEVER at Dump himself - it's obvious you're trying to sow division into the Liberals/Democrats and are more than happy to have a russian-bought orange muppet as a president, so long as us "filthy Librulz" don't get into office. You can't face what you created - evil can never stand facing itself, after all.
    He wouldn’t have said Hollywood are rapists and then complain they donated to Bernie. Nope... this is special Hillary rules.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    You are a supporter of Dumbass Dump. Because I'm a Bernie supporter, and nobody who ACTUALLY backs Bernie should ever behave and talk the way you do.

If you really believed in what Bernie represented, than you would've done what Bernie actually said and told you to do - and BACK HILLARY. Bernie Sanders was able to build a bridge over his fucking difference between Hillary and him, knowing it was better for the country than Dumbass Donnie Dump. "bernie or busters" (not you, you Deplorable in sheep's clothing) didn't listen to him and instead believed in Dumbass Dump's lies and Russian propaganda of a "rigged" DNC to fuel your stupid to IGNORE BERNIE and follow your bullshit emo-tantrums.

Your previous posting history calls you out. You refer to Democrats as "the regressive left". And you call those who try to raise awareness of Climate Change as hypocrites.

You're a Dump supporter, and the worst kind because you're a coward hiding your true intentions. All you do is point fingers at Clinton/DNC and NEVER at Dump himself - it's obvious you're trying to sow division into the Liberals/Democrats and are more than happy to have a russian-bought orange muppet as a president destroy this country, so long as those "filthy Librulz" don't get into office. You can't face what you created - evil can never stand facing itself, after all.
    Actually I'm a progressive who hates identity politics that many of the left use these days. Bernie warned people about this but they still went all in. And yes I will call people who have 100x the carbon footprint of an average person as a hypocrite.

Maybe if people like you would do the same trump wouldn't be your president. I actually call out both sides for BS unlike you people living in your echo chamber.

But keep believing I'm for trump. I had hoped hillary would win just because she was the lesser of 2 evils but that doesn't mean I'm completely blind to everything with her.
    Last edited by matt4pack; 2017-10-31 at 03:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually I'm a progressive who hates identity politics that many of the left use these days. Bernie warned people about this but they still went all in. And yes I will call people who have 100x the carbon footprint of an average person as a hypocrite.

Maybe if people like you would do the same trump wouldn't be your president. I actually call out both sides for BS unlike you people living in your echo chamber.

But keep believing I'm for trump. I had hoped hillary would win just because she was the lesser of 2 evils but that doesn't mean I'm completely blind to everything with her.
    Yeah, you are not blind to Hollywood donors and Bill Clinton... you “hoped” not voted for? Now the greater of two evils is president and you are talking about Hollywood donors and Bill Clinton? Nice!

Pointing to President Trump as greater of two evils, then complains focusing on Trump is an “echo chamber”... cannot make this shit up...

Yeah, you are not blind to Hollywood donors and Bill Clinton... you “hoped” not voted for? Now the greater of two evils is president and you are talking about Hollywood donors and Bill Clinton? Nice!
    Just pointing out that both had a ton of baggage. You just can't accept that but are happy to point out Bernie's wife having the scandal of the century.

And yes I will call people who have 100x the carbon footprint of an average person as a hypocrite.
    Then you called Bernie Sanders a hyppocrite

Fucking Dumpsters... fucking cowardly Dumpsters...

10+ Year Old Account
    Just pointing out that both had a ton of baggage. You just can't accept that but are happy to point out Bernie's wife having the scandal of the century.
    No, you point at Hollywood and Bill Clinton. The same Hollywood and Bill Clinton, that would have supported and donated to Bernie, had he won. Then, I point to Bernie’s spouse being used in the same exact way as Hillary’s is being used by you... to mean that Bernie’s wife had a scandal of the century? Echo chamber... right? Who did you vote for, while “hoping” Hillary would win?

FYI: you calling it scandal of the century, is exactly what you would have done, if Bernie won. You know how I know that? Because you just did...

No, you point at Hollywood and Bill Clinton. The same Hollywood and Bill Clinton, that would have supported and donated to Bernie, had he won. Then, I point to Bernie’s spouse being used in the same exact way as Hillary’s is being used by you... to mean that Bernie’s wife had a scandal of the century? Echo chamber... right? Who did you vote for, while “hoping” Hillary would win?

FYI: you calling it scandal of the century, is exactly what you would have done, if Bernie won. You know how I know that? Because you just did...
    I was being sarcastic. Most of Bernie's support was more grassroots then anything but of course he would have gotten support from Hollywood but nothing compared to Hillary.

You know how things work around here, is why I used bold where I did and then said it’s what your perspective is based on.

Why even say that I am free to think what I want? No shit... water is wet... you didn’t read the thread and still felt the need to bitch about it.
    Thanks for proving my point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    complaint about Trump are legitimate, about his lies, about his horrific trumpcare, about his corruption, about attacking a grieving widow FFS

complaint about obama about his mustard choice on hamburger, seriously?
    And in terms of Hillary, I'm not even sure any more of any of those scandals are "fake news" or not.

Benghazi - 9 investigations, no criminal wrong doing found.
    Pizzagate - Seriously?
    Russian Collusion - Paying for the Steele Dossier (which the GOP did first, by the way) is not equivalent to collusion with Russia.
    Uranium One - A legal deal that Clinton had very little part of.

Best they've got is "she mishandled her emails." Which . . . most of the Trump administration and his family did almost immediately after talking power, putting their emails on private servers.

The point is though, they've slung so much mud at Hillary now, I'm no longer sure if any of it is the truth. Or if there's any truth hidden in the lies and propaganda.

Meanwhile, the Trump/Russia collusion scandal is legitimately getting attention from The Mueller and the FBI (band name?) and now there are indictments, meaning there's some truth to those allegations.

Russia aside, you've listed plenty of good reasons to turn against the Orange Shitgibbon alone. And you still didn't mention the Wall, the "tax reform" for the 1% (on the backs of the poor), his attacks on the media (akin to fascist dictators, it's something Erdogan would do,) his "Muslim ban," his transgender ban, and his clear lack of inability to lead and do anything but further divide the country.
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2017-10-31 at 04:15 PM.
    Putin khuliyo

I never supported trump so I'm not sure what the hell you people are even talking about. I think I've made it pretty obvious I was a bernie supporter.

You hillary fanboys are as crazy as trumpsters it seems.
    Not even close. Considering I voted for Bernie in the primaries, I just wasn't stupid enough to believe fake bullshit that Bernie had the nomination stolen from him. And I am not stupid enough to believe any fake bullshit like Trump supporters do.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Not even close. Considering I voted for Bernie in the primaries, I just wasn't stupid enough to believe fake bullshit that Bernie had the nomination stolen from him. And I am not stupid enough to believe any fake bullshit like Trump supporters do.
    Except for the pedos, right

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Except for the pedos, right
    Obviously /10char

Quote Originally Posted by Wvvtayy View Post
    They are apparently living in an alternate reality where Hillary is president. For the last week or so she's all theyve talked about. One person literally said that the FBI needs to be investigating "the Clinton administration" .

You can't make this stuff up. Usually Fox news infuriates me but lately they've been providing me with laughter and entertainment.
    Her losing the presidency shouldn't forgive her of pass crimes.

team "GOP Ball Washers" doing what they do best.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    I haven't read the entire thread, so I have no idea if you are a good poster or a shit poster, but just FYI, for future reference: if you don't agree with them then you support DT.

That is just the default mindset of a majority of posters in the echo-chamber sub forum of Gen-OT.

Just be thankful that the owner of MMO-C finally woke up and moved all this political trash to its own little corner of the forum. lol
    Better be careful, they circle here can bash you all they want but if you even say one thing to slight them you're put in timeout.