Stood in the Fire Fixxit the Gnome's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Protip, guys.
    You might be tempted to think of Blizzcon as three or so days away.
    This is foolish.
    In my world, Blizzcon is 22 work hours away.
    Then by all accounts, I'm just a meeting away.

Can't. contain. the. hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    Well....in the Textual Adventure I ended up joining Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart out at sea on his yacht where we do CRAZY Pirate things. So obviously Musical Pirates confirmed for Hearthstone I suppose.

https://blizzcon.com/en-us/event-inf...ts/textual/sea
    We seek a penalty fifty-fold!
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Inb4 killed in a end of zone cinematic or dungeon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Exactly my fears. She has all the material to be a perfect and iconic villain à la Lich King! Yes, I said it. But I'm afraid Blizzard won't realize that and will use her as the Gul'Dan of 8.0...
    lol I could totally see her getting the Ysera treatment and getting killed at the end of a zone. if so I'm going to cry a little
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    lol I could totally see her getting the Ysera treatment and getting killed at the end of a zone. if so I'm going to cry a little
    Her taunting Farondis in Azsuna for me points to a different faith for her. At least a first or mid tier boss.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I'd prefer it the other way around. My fanfiction expansion would be that we "kill" N'zoth, and then Azshara, who has somehow acquired Xal'atath, consumes him and ascends to godhood as some sort of Hybrid Xal/Azshara Old God, determined to restore her (Black) Empire.
    Honestly I still think she's angling for taking out the World Soul in some fashion and becoming the only Titan not locked up anymore. It fits her profile of thinking she's too good for anything and anyone else.

She sees herself as a god already - might as well go for it.
    Last edited by Ragnarocket; 2017-10-31 at 05:52 PM.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I'll sigh and facepalm. Unless it's somehow epic a little

(Like Gul'dan's death, I well wasn't expecting how it ended). She still deserves to be a front and center villain. That and I think she's also the villain to just sit and not bother with us pesky mortals.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    How to make Blizzcon get here faster: Don't give out candy tonight. Eat it all yourself and wake up from a sugar coma Friday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by OGXanos View Post
    How to make Blizzcon get here faster: Don't give out candy tonight. Eat it all yourself and wake up from a sugar coma Friday morning.
    I wanted to buy candies for myself today and then I remembered they were full of crap and additives and sh*t so I didn't. I kind of regret now haha...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Her taunting Farondis in Azsuna for me points to a different faith for her. At least a first or mid tier boss.
    I hope so. I want her a endboss or boss before N'zoth. Mid tier endboss would be somehow okay as well. But anything below? Noooooooooo
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    Honestly I still think she's angling for taking out the World Soul in some fashion and becoming the only Titan not locked up anymore. It fits her profile of thinking she's too good for anything and anyone else.

She sees herself as a god already - might as well go for it.
    I'd follow her.

I wanted to buy candies for myself today and then I remembered they were full of crap and additives and sh*t so I didn't. I kind of regret now haha...
    The brotherhood shall prevail
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Same, though. Next day I'm off is Reveal Day.

I'm actually happy for that because it means the next 3 days will go quick.
    I'm both lucky and unlucky. My classes were cancelled for today and Thursday and since I skip Friday I'll have a 4 day weekend. But its making my wait longer

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    The thing with Azshara is, if she IS that powerful, why didn't she kill Malfurion in Cata? She had every chance. And why didn't she kill us and the elf-spirit in Azsuna? She had every chance there too. That's what makes me question her power.
    Also, if i remember corectly, the quote in the novel was: "he (Mannoroth) realized that Azshara kept inside her a power to which only Sargeras, Kil'jaeden or Archimonde would prove superior." Which would clearly state that the 3 leaders of the BL are stronger.
    Are we sure it was really her? Since her model was a basic sea witch my headcanon was always that the Darkshore Azshara was a regular mook that she controlled from afar or just used as her voice. Besides I don't think she wants to kill Malfurion. At least not before she destroys everything else important to him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just go buy a years supply for 90% off at your local pharmacy tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Seeing how the doc is down atm, I added this strawpoll to my signature.

What would you like the theme of the next expansion to be? (sorry if I missed some concepts)

http://www.strawpoll.me/14282186
    I'm missing an option there, not sure I can settle down for any...

Quote Originally Posted by OGXanos View Post
    Just go buy a years supply for 90% off at your local pharmacy tomorrow.
    Sounds like a plan...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna go ahead and predict void pirates with void pirate ships, my friend's dad's brother's son's cousin who works at blizzard said so
    Last edited by Marmot; 2017-10-31 at 06:02 PM.

Anything new in the past 6 hours?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by madokbro View Post
    Anything new in the past 6 hours?
    Negatory...
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassman View Post
    I'm both lucky and unlucky. My classes were cancelled for today and Thursday and since I skip Friday I'll have a 4 day weekend. But its making my wait longer
    I'm funemployed and my laptop GPU has been dead for months. The only thing that runs properly is Diablo 2. I've been basically living for this thread for days now lol.