Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Yesterday apparently Hannity Freudian slipped and said “president Clinton”
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.3601117

- - - Updated - - -

You know trumps an admitted pedo, right? Are you still going on about the thoroughly debunked pizzagate?
    Man they were just so desperate to have someone to attack. Their "news" is so laughable at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Her losing the presidency shouldn't forgive her of pass crimes.
    https://twitter.com/jayrosen_nyu/sta...38065612099584

Here's Joy Reid dismantling the Uranium One fairytale that the GOP are desperately trying to use as cover right now.

Spoilers - the likelyhood of criminal behavior is insignificant and this is little more than a distraction.

Her losing the presidency shouldn't forgive her of pass crimes.
    WHAT FUCKING CRIMES? I have asked Trumpkins like yourself several fucking times and no one answers me. What fucking crimes is she guilty of?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    WHAT FUCKING CRIMES? I have asked Trumpkins like yourself several fucking times and no one answers me. What fucking crimes is she guilty of?
    Guilty of being Hillary Clinton, she doesn't even try to hide it.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Well this threads a dumpster fire. We got people stuck in a loop, a few fake victims concerned about Bans for opinions in my vicinity no less..... yeah keep crying. The truth is Hillary is not president no matter how much Fox News wishes it was so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Thanks for proving my point.
    Yeah, the point being... you don’t need to read a thread, to assert your bias in describing it. What have I done to you? How have I victimized poor ol TITAN308?... damn you and your psychic ability...

- - - Updated - - -

Better be careful, they circle here can bash you all they want but if you even say one thing to slight them you're put in timeout.
    He... didn’t... read... the... thread... Such victims... so sad...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The worst I can come up with at this time is she's still married to Bill. He's a dirt bag, and honestly, those rumors of pedophilia? It's possible. But he's most-definitely a sexual deviant of the bad kind.

Amusingly, Trump runs/ran in the same circles Bill did.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Yeah, the point being... you don’t need to read a thread, to assert your bias in describing it. What have I done to you? How have I victimized poor ol TITAN308?... damn you and your psychic ability...
    The point being, anything posted that doesn't go with the "hivemind" results in...

Well. See the above quote.

Again. Thanks for proving my point.

I was just making a general statement to the poster (based on his "I don't support DT" comment) and as predicted...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Well this threads a dumpster fire. We got people stuck in a loop, a few fake victims concerned about Bans for opinions in my vicinity no less..... yeah keep crying. The truth is Hillary is not president no matter how much Fox News wishes it was so.
    Because this is a rude awakening for the Trumpster fire... they voted for Trump, for absolutely no reason, other than him being not Hillary. What do they have to talk about a year after Trump won? Obviously Hillary... they didn’t vote for him due to policy or his credentials or his dedication to American people. There is nothing there for these woke Trumpsters, because they will not realize that they were conned into supporting Trump.

https://youtu.be/ZtparSnQhFc
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

15+ Year Old Account
    I haven't read the entire thread, so I have no idea if you are a good poster or a shit poster, but just FYI, for future reference: if you don't agree with them then you support DT.

That is just the default mindset of a majority of posters in the echo-chamber sub forum of Gen-OT.

Just be thankful that the owner of MMO-C finally woke up and moved all this political trash to its own little corner of the forum. lol
    A bona fide conservative saying people that don't ascribe to his views as trash? You don't say! What's next, their opinions are 3/5th's of yours?

The point being, anything posted that doesn't go with the "hivemind" results in...

I was just making a general statement to the poster (based on his "I don't support DT" comment) and as predicted...

What a god-damne alpha pussy

10+ Year Old Account

Hive mind? Dude... you are the one that came into a thread, said you didn’t read it, then went on to bitch. If that isn’t a signal from your hive mind, not something you actually got reading from the thread, what was it? What mechanism made you lose self control and play the victim?

I was just making a general statement to the poster and as predicted...
    General statement? Let’s see... google hive mind... get here:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hive_mind

Click on this:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groupthink

Did you read the thread to come to your conclusion? Was it group think? Talking to you, not generalizing...

Last edited by Felya; 2017-10-31 at 07:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    A bona fide conservative saying people that don't ascribe to his views as trash? You don't say! What's next, their opinions are 3/5th's of yours?
    I'm not a conservative. Again. Thanks for proving my point.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not a conservative. Again. Thanks for proving my point.
    Oh right, you are a political maverick, unable to be boxed in and labeled by the MSM and the intellectual elite from their ivory towers.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Hive mind? Dude... you are the one that came into a thread, said you didn’t read it, then went on to bitch. If that isn’t a signal from your hive mind, not something you actually got reading from the thread, what was it? What mechanism made you lose self control and play the victim?
    Feel better yet?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Oh right, you are a political maverick, unable to be boxed in and labeled by the MSM and the intellectual elite from their ivory towers.
    Again, thanks for proving my point.

Quote Originally Posted by matt4pack View Post
    If Hillary was President it would be the same shit show so people being sad about that are no better then the Trumpkins. Especially now with what's happening in Hollywood to all those Clinton supporters and having a rapist first gentleman isn't very PC these days.

Now maybe people should be sad the nomination was completely rigged against Bernie.
    Many bank, oil, ect donors have had legal issues in the past on both sides have never produced the current level of shit show, even considering the clinton factor, still wouldn't be equivalent of, collusion with a hostile foriegn government level shit show.

10+ Year Old Account
    Feel better yet?
    Better than what? I think you are projecting... What in our conversation do you feel, made me feel worse?

- - - Updated - - -

Your point that this thread is victimizing you, before you even read it? Less QQ, more Pew Pew...

10+ Year Old Account
    Feel better yet?

- - - Updated - - -

Is there one to prove? Just askin

[img]http://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/i-dont-know-shrug-gif-7.gif[/]
    You shouldn't be surprised by now.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Is there one to prove? Just askin
    Why would he call me a conservative? (that is sort of the point)