Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    It's actually weird to see that all Spanish sides in CL are bang average at the moment.
    They'll come into form when it's actually important to play well, as all physical conditioning requires outside of the PL.

Fully expect Barca and Real to go far in CL.

Atleti look doomed to Europa right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    They'll come into form when it's actually important to play well, as all physical conditioning requires outside of the PL.

Fully expect Barca and Real to go far in CL.

Atleti look doomed to Europa right now.
    Madrid is the easy pick to go far. They have the best squad in Europe, it's just a matter of them wanting it or turning it on.

Valverde needs some work to do. Barca's midfield other than Busquets is average, Messi is having to drop into midfield to even make it competent. And with Suarez the way he is, they just lose chance after chance due to his poor finishing. I have never seen a top team so dependent on one player as this Barca team this past year.

messi will hold out on the PEDS till knock outs then shut up shop at home and smile and wave at the drug testers from his window

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    messi will hold out on the PEDS till knock outs then shut up shop at home and smile and wave at the drug testers from his window
    uhhh

what.

PSG or Man City I reckon

10+ Year Old Account
    Just saw the highlights from tonights games and have to ask what has happened to Chelsea? Their defence have gone from one of the best in the world to pretty horrendous in some times.

Obviously missing Kante is a big setback, but this much? Just seems weird to change so much so fast.

This is just insane defending.... https://twitter.com/JDNalton/status/925470958613385228
    Last edited by Cren; 2017-10-31 at 10:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post

Outstanding.

that is some stellar ball watching from professional players

luiz looks like hes waiting in line for an ice cream for pretty much all of romas goals. Why is he so chill just ball watching

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    I could see no Spanish teams in the semifinals this year. Atletico and Sevilla are terrible, Madrid is really struggling, and Barca is so Messi dependent that I'm surprised his back isn't broke yet.
    UCL Final is ManCity vs PSG and PSG wins 3:1.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    sincerely hope the red card at the bottom of this post is a joke and not real
    Anyway Sunderland drew against Bolton today, which means they've equaled the English League record for matches without a win at home. 19 of them. Two Geordies scored for Bolton as well, just to make it worse.
    Aye got a red card. Nerph & NG cannae make up their minds.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    I was banned for talking about PEDs once, nice consistency lads.

Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Aye got a red card. Nerph & NG cannae make up their minds.
    And appealing an infraction is as easy as reporting a rape in Hollywood.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    We are all great victims of injustice, now I know how Mandela felt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Just saw the highlights from tonights games and have to ask what has happened to Chelsea? Their defence have gone from one of the best in the world to pretty horrendous in some times.

Obviously missing Kante is a big setback, but this much? Just seems weird to change so much so fast.

This is just insane defending.... https://twitter.com/JDNalton/status/925470958613385228
    I dunno man, Benfica's Douglas agaisnt United was pretty horrible at defending.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    We are all great victims of injustice, now I know how Mandela felt.
    Is he dead yet?

this cameraman in the Besiktas/Monaco game has a hard on for one of the female fans in the stands.. they keep showing her for no reason

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sheffield View Post
    this cameraman in the Besiktas/Monaco game has a hard on for one of the female fans in the stands.. they keep showing her for no reason
    And how is this a bad thing?

At Euros & WC its a must.

Deleted
    Scary game at Wembley... I really don't wanna lose playing there, but I also want Spurs to win to get 2nd of the group against ManU.

HALA MADRID! Expecting a big win tonight!

Come on, Porto! You guys can do it!

- - - Updated - - -

Not a good start with a forced substitution.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait... Goal! xD